4 votes (3.36%)
3 votes (2.52%)

119 members have voted

Joeshlabotnik
Joeshlabotnik
  • Threads: 20
September 21st, 2016 at 2:54:25 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

"NEW YORK CITY, New York — Members of the Egyptian delegation to the United Nations blasted Hillary Clinton just a day after Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi met with both Clinton and Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump. They also had high praise for Trump—and while not an official endorsement, it is a positive outcome for Trump’s first and only meeting with Muslim world leaders thus far."

Given that Egypt is ruled by a military dictatorship, they're probably hoping that if Trump is elected, he'll lick their balls the way he does with Putin.

And one semi-endorsement by a UN delegation does not disprove the fact that the vast majority of world leaders are appalled by Trump, or that he would be a horrible choice from a diplomatic standpoint. The same would apply if he offered to loan Ivanka to Kim Jong-un or something like that.
  • Threads: 30
September 21st, 2016 at 2:56:49 PM permalink

So much for Hillary's claim that Trump would
be a dud with foreign leaders. First was the
president of Mexico, now this:

Exclusive — Egyptian Leaders Praise Donald Trump, Blast Hillary Clinton After President El-Sisi Meets with Both Candidates

"NEW YORK CITY, New York — Members of the Egyptian delegation to the United Nations blasted Hillary Clinton just a day after Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi met with both Clinton and Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump. They also had high praise for Trump—and while not an official endorsement, it is a positive outcome for Trump’s first and only meeting with Muslim world leaders thus far."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/

Kim Jong Un and Assad also praise Trump. And so does Putin. Do you know why?

In contrast, European leaders seem to support Hillary and we don't hear it because they don't speak out publicly for a good reason.
beerseason
beerseason
  • Threads: 4
September 21st, 2016 at 3:18:18 PM permalink

Not only does Nate Silver have Trump at
a 48% chance to win, there's this:

"The latest vote projection from elections guru Nate Silver has Republican Donald Trump just six electoral votes short of winning and one point away from equaling Hillary Clinton's popular vote. The newest Five Thirty Eight survey has Trump at 264 and Clinton at 272, two more than needed."

536? Who gets the other two ec votes? Gary Johnson?
Joeshlabotnik
Joeshlabotnik
  • Threads: 20
September 21st, 2016 at 3:33:45 PM permalink
Quote: beerseason

536? Who gets the other two ec votes? Gary Johnson?

Now, now. It's a shady liberal tactic to accuse Trumpers of not being able to count. 538 is a really big number, after all. Trump would just say, "An AWESOME number of electoral votes, believe me!"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 227
September 21st, 2016 at 3:51:20 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

I think I see 1 Black person

So?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
September 21st, 2016 at 4:02:15 PM permalink
Interesting news day in that the riots in Charlotte pushed the election aside for the most part. From what I saw yesterday, Hillary planned to rest today or let her medicine kick in or something. While the riots are just a bunch of awful human being taking a chance to behave like criminals. what of their effect on the election.

Probably minor, but you never know. They put Hillary in a bad place. It is pretty much her largest voting bloc and for sure the most loyal to the Democrat Party in general. She condemns them and she loses their vote. She supports them and she loses votes among sensible "moderates." She stays quiet she looks weak. Main thing I saw from her was a tweet ignoring the riot aspect. To be expected from a weak leader she always has been.

Trump called for an end to the violence. Looking at his turn down the bombast after he got your attention this is fairly predictable. Why risk big when the other side cannot win.

Another in Trump's string of news cycle wins!
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
September 21st, 2016 at 4:26:23 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

So?

It was a closed Town Hall for issues regarding African Americans
Why not invite some African Americans?
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
September 21st, 2016 at 4:40:40 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

It was a closed Town Hall for issues regarding African Americans
Why not invite some African Americans?

Why do they need a special invite?

I used to hear the same complaints about the Tea Party. I guess skin color is important to liberals like yourself.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
September 21st, 2016 at 6:01:23 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Why do they need a special invite?

I used to hear the same complaints about the Tea Party. I guess skin color is important to liberals like yourself.

I was just trying to make an ironic observation :-)
Here is another one I have noticed on a personal level related to my post
I'm a huge Blues fan. Buddy Guy, BB King, John Lee Hooker, ect. Seen these musical giants live.
I've gone to the Chesapeake Bay Blues festival which always draws a huge crowd
Everybody on stage is Black
Just about everybody in the audience is white
Just another ironic observation :-)
Last edited by: terapined on Sep 21, 2016
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 193
September 21st, 2016 at 7:57:07 PM permalink
I saw Public Enemy in a club in NYC last year. Only, and I do mean only, black guys were either on the stage or working security. A far cry from 1986 when I was often the only white guy there, unless Rick Rubin was out and about.

• Jump to: