BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 23
June 16th, 2014 at 3:31:04 PM permalink
I stopped at Hampton Beach on the way back from Maine yesterday. I saw Ocean Gaming on the main strip advertising blackjack, craps and roulette, but I didn't have time to go inside and see what they are offering. I thought I would be able to find fairly complete information on the internet, but I cannot. There's plenty of hype about "True Vegas Odds" but nothing about the game rules. Yes, I suspect "rip off" rules, but that is denied. Can anybody shed some light on what the rules are?

[Edit] Link: Ocean Gaming at Hampton Beach
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
rhodyBob
rhodyBob
  • Threads: 9
June 16th, 2014 at 3:49:29 PM permalink
Pulled this off of a yelp review. Dated 8.15.2011. There are other reviews, none that make me want to jump in the car.

"Another limitation is that it's $4 MAX bets. If you sit at a black jack table you can play 2 hands at $4 each (and play that little "Match the dealer" side bet at $1-4 each) for a total of $16 bucks and that is literally the highest initial bet you can put down on any given hand of black jack (you can double down/split etc. beyond opening bet too). Similar rules apply to the other table games (let it ride, 3-card poker), and $4 max on any given number on the roulette table, though you can bet multiple numbers. They also have craps..."
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 23
June 16th, 2014 at 4:03:37 PM permalink
Thanks, rhodyBob! I was expecting something far nastier, e.g. 1:1 BJ pay, push on dealer 22, pushes lose, etc. It doesn't sound too bad, something to do to get out of the sun for a while.
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
  • Jump to: