teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
September 5th, 2012 at 8:24:33 AM permalink
I just received my first batch of offers from Horseshoe Cleveland. Here is what I got:

- Four $40 free bets good on four distinct days during the month.
- $40 free play on four days during the month, with $40 "guaranteed" and the chance to get more (or less) based on the kiosk game.
- Extra $25 free bet good for a two week period.
- Free 2 night stay Sun-Thurs at the Ritz-Carlton Cleveland.

I'm pretty impressed with this initial offer. That's a $252.50 reinvestment, plus whatever extra FP the game gives you, and whatever you value the hotel rooms at. (It is a nice hotel). My play there consisted of about 3 hours of $15 blackjack, and 45 minutes of $10 Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em. Unfortunately, my plans aren't going to allow to me to take advantage of most of the offers, so hopefully they will increase by next period :)
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Tiltpoul
Tiltpoul
  • Threads: 32
September 5th, 2012 at 10:55:00 AM permalink
Those are great offers, especially considering its a new Horseshoe property. I imagine traffic is a little lighter now (and anticipated to fall more) that the Indians have tanked. The stadium is within walking distance, and while the two audiences are different, it does bring a lot of people to the area.
"One out of every four people are [morons]"- Kyle, South Park
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 263
September 5th, 2012 at 3:08:41 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

I just received my first batch of offers from Horseshoe Cleveland.

Nice to hear they are doing some promotions. I haven't
seen anything yet, but I'm sure I'm further down the
list. Did that come in the mail or was it on the TR
website ?

I thought the VP at Horseshoe Cleveland was a little tight
until I went to LV in late July and saw the VP at Bally's
and PH.

I would think they will have to have some decent promo's
once the snow starts to fly in Dec / Jan / Feb.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
September 5th, 2012 at 4:45:27 PM permalink
I know this doesn't work for everyone (what's that? Nobody but me? Well...), but I feel like I should point out that Cleveland is one of the cheaper layovers to get from the East Coast to Louisville. I think I can set up a net-positive pattern once the comps start coming from Horseshoe Cleveland.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
drussell0208
drussell0208
  • Threads: 11
October 5th, 2012 at 8:01:02 AM permalink
I have also received similar offers, in fact I have 7 free days total this month at the Ritz and about $120 free play in slots (which I never play), and $50 free table play. They also sent me 4 free nights in December at several nice hotels in Las Vegas. Very good offers as far as I'm concerned.
  • Jump to: