INkyatari
INkyatari
  • Threads: 7
June 9th, 2012 at 3:37:01 PM permalink
Even though I said I'd never set foot in the place, owing to the fact that they have horrible 6:5 blackjack, I went there the other day with my dad (He's a huge slot player, and had to get his $10 in free play.) I did a little scouting of the blackjack and craps tables.

First, the craps tables have three new side bets. Bonus Craps they call it. These three sucker bets are easily avoided. I also noted that they reduced the odds down from 100X last time I was there, to 20X. Not a biggie for me, as I never had enough to back up more than 2X anyway.

As for the blackjack, I noted that the only table that had the payout for a blackjack imprinted on the felt was for the horrid 6:5. The unmarked tables I asked at do pay 3:2 however (I didn't ask at all of them. Just a few.) Many of these tables are dealt by celebrity look alikes. I did notice one table for double deck blackjack. I didn't notice a shoe, so that's a good sign. An even better sign was that, upon asking, it paid 3:2. A terrible sign was that table minimum was $25.

I also noted that almost all tables were 21+3 game.

Well, there ya go. I know I could have gleaned more info, but dad wanted to move along so we could eat cabbage rolls in the VIP lounge.
MonkeyMonkey
MonkeyMonkey
  • Threads: 13
June 9th, 2012 at 5:09:02 PM permalink
Thanks for the report (though brief), I'm hoping to make it out there soon to check it out.
  • Jump to: