TheNightfly
TheNightfly
  • Threads: 23
February 10th, 2012 at 10:13:33 PM permalink
I hope this doesn't break any forum rules by posting this request but if it does I'll take it down.

I am looking for someone with programming skills to create a referral program for my business website.

The idea is that someone comes to my site, they buy something, they refer a friend and when that friend buys something the person who referred them gets paid a small amount. There will actually be three levels of referrals so you would be paid when someone you refer make a purchase, when someone THEY refer makes a purchase and when someone THAT person refers makes a purchase.

This is a program I'd like set up within the site that automatically tracks the referrals (using unique referral codes) and automatically pays each member (by crediting their personal account within the site).

I know that there are a some computer-savvy people here and you can expect to be paid for your work. I've asked my web designer to do this but he has a mountain of work in front of him so I thought I'd ask here.

Any takers? If you have any questions you can PM me.
Happiness is underrated
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
  • Threads: 115
February 11th, 2012 at 4:52:07 AM permalink
Have you tried these application and web site designers? Electric pulp.com
One of many, good public knowlege to know this is available for business ideas.
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
rizadagupan1
rizadagupan1
  • Threads: 0
February 23rd, 2012 at 1:05:37 AM permalink
here will actually be three levels of <a href="san miguel de allende</a> referrals so you would be paid when someone you refer make a purchase, when someone THEY refer makes a purchase and when someone THAT person refers makes a purchase.<a href="hotel san miguel de allende </a>
weaselman
weaselman
  • Threads: 20
February 23rd, 2012 at 5:21:32 AM permalink
Have you tried RentACoder?
It's an auction where you can post your project, and people bid on doing it for you. They provide escrow services for the payments, and arbitration for dispute resolutions. For what I have seen, the prices there are usually more than reasonable (I thought about moonlighting there some years ago, but the kind of money they are paying would not be enough for me to turn the computer on).
"When two people always agree one of them is unnecessary"
  • Jump to: