Thread Rating:

billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 192
May 9th, 2021 at 10:16:23 PM permalink
All the above. I clicked on a targeted ad and they sent me a few email feelers. I was interested in their Prism Fund but the customer support wasn't that great. Then they sent a few teaser emails, followed by a phone call. I was thinking of giving them around 5% to run with but the rep kept upselling and trying to get me into other projects.
I don't know much about them and am not recommending them, merely pointing out such opportunities exist.
One thing I'll give them credit for was it wasn't a hard sell.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
May 10th, 2021 at 6:41:09 AM permalink
Dumped most CVNA. Was too scared. Guess it is overbought. Will not update so much to a thread w little interest.
I am a robot.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 112
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
May 10th, 2021 at 11:34:31 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Dumped most CVNA. Was too scared. Guess it is overbought. Will not update so much to a thread w little interest.

There are a few who have interest. But the thread title ‘I am an idiot’ does not engender new interest. If you just want to talk about stocks/investing feel free to tack on to my WoV portfolio thread!
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 10th, 2021 at 12:05:52 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

There are a few who have interest. But the thread title ‘I am an idiot’ does not engender new interest. If you just want to talk about stocks/investing feel free to tack on to my WoV portfolio thread!

Well I was hoping it would be like calling someone Tiny then I became an idiot. Outside pressures then and also being confined negatively affected my picks. I could have just about kept everything I ever bought and been 500% up. I'll have to go through all the purchases. As was then, I'm putting too much time into "watching" and it's not productive. The good news is I'm almost no margin. I will read the portfolio thread and get into it there.
I am a robot.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracleHunterhill
May 10th, 2021 at 12:40:09 PM permalink
FWIW, I enjoy reading this thread.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 10th, 2021 at 12:50:20 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

FWIW, I enjoy reading this thread.

:) Feels so Nathany.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 10th, 2021 at 12:57:01 PM permalink
Ok Do you catch the clues?

My opinion was she was really nervous. Poor man's lie detector test. She was getting ready to sell it(her pitch). She needed it to be bought. How is even possible this will bounce now? If anything all these people are locked in because they were selling calls and the stocks will be sold because of the puts. This gas pipeline thing I thought will be really bad for the short term. Don't know what can happen after the markets close, I think they should do nothing, but they won't. I think she is right long term, but individual stocks can't be given credit for making it now years out.

This video doesn't show her squirming before she speaks as she was anticipating the question. I cannot find it.
Last edited by: onenickelmiracle on May 10, 2021
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 10th, 2021 at 1:54:26 PM permalink
Unfortunately this TSLA put could be in big jeopardy tomorrow if she jumps in like playing WSOP.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 11th, 2021 at 7:14:55 AM permalink
This is so stressful. I thought I wasn't using margin but I was and it's not a lot, but I am. Basically the buying power is allowing me to have 50% of my share prices available. Been buying ARKK puts as the price went up on TSLA today because they're more manageable in price. Yesterday I tried timing TSLA puts and cost myself some gains but stretched them to May 21, right or wrong.

I had noticed BTC fell immediately 1% yesterday and tried selling my COIN shares then after hours. Of course the option to trade after hours didn't work when I clicked on my laptop. TDAmeritrade, can't wait to get there.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 11th, 2021 at 9:14:24 AM permalink
This is too stressful and risky. I'm either going to liquidate today or tomorrow. I have wanted to get off Robinhood anyway. I'm against pretty much a magnified Beverly Hills shopper, just buy, buy, buy, giving the money away blindly. More so than buying a steak or car. No sense not to when the money is free from the lowest man to the biggest billionaire. I've been a little impulsive, guess that's how people are doing it. Was about a year ago I held on hours too long and it was too late. Almost got back up to the point today I could make any move I want and dipped below the level. Back to the basics.

Check that. Gas shortages.
I am a robot.

• Jump to: