Thread Rating:

Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
September 9th, 2020 at 5:57:19 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Highly speculative and fundamentals would say absurdly overvalued, even at its current price.

Looks like the biggest, or one of the bigger, Institutional Holders also cut its stake by a third, but that could just be taking some profits. It has soared since the beginning of the year and is a highly volatile stock, in general.

Well, lines almost never go straight up. In my extremely ill-informed opinion, I'd presently want nothing to do with this stock. Just WAY too overvalued, from a fundamental standpoint.

Another thing for novices, amateurs and spectators (like me) out there, volatile stocks that tend to move with the broader market will often do a super exaggerated version of whatever the broader market is doing. In this case, the S&P 500 didn't want much to do with the stock simply because of how volatile it is.

See that? Up almost 7% premarket, but we'll see what the day brings! Looking like a great no buy call on my part! LOL

I wouldn't have guessed it for a correction, but I've never really looked for corrections on these types of events. Any corrections I've looked for are usually related to earnings report misses.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
September 9th, 2020 at 7:37:29 AM permalink
Over 50% of the massive sum I "lost" in my long terms yesterday, back already today. And so it goes. Let's see if this sustains and goes up from here. Typically we don't see recovery come all at once...takes time.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
Mission146
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 8:49:27 AM permalink
Missed this even though I didn't spend a lot of time looking:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/investing/tesla-stock-sale/index.html

On September 1st. they announced that they were adding some $5 Billion in shares to the market. It seems that this has been completed, though it doesn't seem to have been disclosed (at least not on the source I checked) to whom the shares were sold. Of course, on an, "All else equal," basis that's not sufficient on its own to justify the price slide...but it's a factor. The company was also pretty ambiguous on what they needed the money for.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 9:24:03 AM permalink
That's "old" news on TSLA. The market reacts to these regular announcements that TSLA is going to issue more stock to raise capital in strange ways. Although you would think that the news of dilution would lead to a sell off, typically after the news is digested investors decide that this is good news that TSLA will have more funds for expansion, and run the stock up.

Today TSLA is stalling and not going up the way AMZN is. In that I hold a fair number of long term AMZN shares, and more than a few trading shares from Thursday too, I am thankful that AMZN is moving up today. I target AMZN at 3600 by year's end. What I would really like to do is wake up one morning to find that AMZN is splitting. Then I'd be roaring into extra money just like that. For whatever reason Bezos hasn't done that again since doing it thrice I believe it was at the very beginning.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
Mission146
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 10:17:41 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

That's "old" news on TSLA. The market reacts to these regular announcements that TSLA is going to issue more stock to raise capital in strange ways. Although you would think that the news of dilution would lead to a sell off, typically after the news is digested investors decide that this is good news that TSLA will have more funds for expansion, and run the stock up.

Today TSLA is stalling and not going up the way AMZN is. In that I hold a fair number of long term AMZN shares, and more than a few trading shares from Thursday too, I am thankful that AMZN is moving up today. I target AMZN at 3600 by year's end. What I would really like to do is wake up one morning to find that AMZN is splitting. Then I'd be roaring into extra money just like that. For whatever reason Bezos hasn't done that again since doing it thrice I believe it was at the very beginning.

Suppose you were going to set a price target for an unproven quantity like Tesla, again, it's a highly speculative buy in my opinion just because of its massive overvaluation as compared to book.

If you look at F, Ford's trading below book. GM is hardly above 1 comparing book value to share price. TM...barely over 1.

I understand that Tesla is involved in all kinds of different markets, but even those (many solar related) are unproven when it comes to demand. I just have a tough time justifying TSLA's share price based on anything but speculativeness. What would you say represents a reasonable floor price for Tesla, reasonable high and a reasonable target...say all within the next year. What would you base these targets on?
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 10:25:34 AM permalink
TSLA is a momentum stock. When it has the momentum, it moves up, fast. When it doesn't, it drops.

There is a lot of discussion as to that TSLA's valuation is based on forward projections, and to a certain extent this is the case with any stock, but mostly TSLA has been jumping based on momentum.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 11:21:51 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I understand that Tesla is involved in all kinds of different markets, but even those (many solar related) are unproven when it comes to demand. I just have a tough time justifying TSLA's share price based on anything but speculativeness. What would you say represents a reasonable floor price for Tesla, reasonable high and a reasonable target...say all within the next year. What would you base these targets on?

I know very little about stocks but when I do buy them I am generally looking out 2 to 5 years and trying to guess where their revenues will be at that time. With Telsa I think you would want to look at five years out since they are still relatively new and just started earning revenue.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Mission146
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 12:12:02 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I know very little about stocks but when I do buy them I am generally looking out 2 to 5 years and trying to guess where their revenues will be at that time. With Telsa I think you would want to look at five years out since they are still relatively new and just started earning revenue.

That's kind of what I figure: highly speculative investment based on unknown quantities and little historical data for long-term investors. For traders, it's quite unique to see such a high-value stock behave this way.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 12:54:15 PM permalink
Looks like TSLA is taking a jump up towards the bell. It still needs to get back over 400 though for the longer term pattern to be bullish again.

AMZN was above 3300 for a bit. Let's hope it makes it above 3300 and stays there by EOW.
MDawg
MDawg
September 9th, 2020 at 12:56:28 PM permalink
Today was a good day. Looks like I will regain about 70% of what went down yesterday, as far as my long terms.

So imagine if you had been on the sidelines and bought the h. out of the market yesterday - you'd have cleaned up overnight. But it wouldn't have been easy - you'd have had to buy at the lows yesterday and sell at the highs today, which is theoretical only. And it gets back to why buy and hold works out best - just can't market time especially over the long term.
Mission146
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 1:30:10 PM permalink

Today was a good day. Looks like I will regain about 70% of what went down yesterday, as far as my long terms.

So imagine if you had been on the sidelines and bought the h. out of the market yesterday - you'd have cleaned up overnight. But it wouldn't have been easy - you'd have had to buy at the lows yesterday and sell at the highs today, which is theoretical only. And it gets back to why buy and hold works out best - just can't market time especially over the long term.

I agree with that as an argument why some people would favor investing rather than trading, which is a distinction I make in my article.

I tend to enjoy trading because it's more active, but one thing all traders and investors should know is they aren't all going to be home runs and some of them would be strike outs. Kind of like the Tesla...I'd call it a correction...correction today. I'd have no basis to believe that it would correct like that, but traders can often identify particular short-term behaviors (often in a set of industries) where such a short-term correction can be predicted with overall success.

But, you've got to know what you know and---more importantly---know what you don't know. Which is why I wouldn't have touched Tesla today even if I was an active player. Just don't have much in the way of short-term trend history to base a decision on.

I also agree on the theoretical aspect, but all traders should know that the timing will rarely be perfect. You definitely want to be cognizant of what you're doing and mistakes you may have made so you can improve, but to a certain extent, you should also be satisfied when you're doing it profitably.
Ace2
Ace2
  • Threads: 32
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 2:59:01 PM permalink

TSLA is a momentum stock.

I’d call it a hype stock. Seems every other person I know owns some, including people that probably shouldn’t own any stock
It’s all about making that GTA
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 4:27:58 PM permalink
That's exactly what you want. When everyone and his grandmother wants a given stock, it flies!
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 297
Thanked by
RogerKint
September 9th, 2020 at 5:06:34 PM permalink

That's exactly what you want. When everyone and his grandmother wants a given stock, it flies!

That's horrible.

Easy way to lose money is Investing in momentum stocks with no real saleable basis.

Sounds like Tesla will easily be as successful as the Cabbage Patch Kid which had a huge momentum one Christmas.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Ace2
Ace2
Thanked by
RogerKint
September 9th, 2020 at 5:37:28 PM permalink

Actually, that’s exactly the kind of investment I don’t want. I’ve seen enough bubbles

Haven’t you heard the legend about the investor that sold everything right before the 1929 crash because his shoeshiner was giving him stock tips
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 6:47:42 PM permalink
Yes, when the common man on the street starts giving out stock tips, as the 1920's story about Joe Kennedy and the shoe shine boy goes, is the time to exit the market. I recall something like that going on in 2000, when stocks started going down and many figured they were great buys because they were so far down in price from 1999, and tips were being handed out by taxicab drivers who were buying stocks off their smart phones while parked.

But that would tend to imply that the entire market is about to crash now, and not just TSLA.

As far as what DarkOz said...uhh...yeah.
Ace2
Ace2
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 7:59:29 PM permalink
Bubble/hype mentalities can apply to entire markets or individual stocks.

I really have spoken with several people that own Tesla. And I almost guarantee they don’t know jack about the company, its financials or its market sector. They bought TSLA because it’s been going up quick and everybody’s talking about it, which is (paraphrasing Warren) the dumbest reason to buy a stock
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 8:20:53 PM permalink
For some time I traded TSLA. Finally when it dipped to the 180s a little over a year ago, I bot and held. But the reason I entertained TSLA in the first place is that it is an industry leader. There is no equivalent electric car - nothing with that range, quality, depth of advanced technology. Many other companies are trying to compete with TSLA but are unable so far. And another great thing about a Tesla is that once you buy one, many of the updates, not just software but even some hardware, are included free such that the vehicle keeps on par with newer models without the need to buy a new model. There really is no electric vehicle comparable to a Tesla.
Ace2
Ace2
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 8:25:51 PM permalink
I’m sure they are great cars

But how can the value of anything go up tenfold in one year ?

Almost makes me want to short it, like the don’t pass bettor I am
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
Mission146
September 9th, 2020 at 8:45:13 PM permalink
The top dogs in each industry go up a lot...FB, GOOG/L, AMZN, TSLA, NFLX, AAPL, CMG, etc. I suppose you could include MSFT too, among others. I've held all but one of those stocks long term, through thick and thin.

Why fight it? Buy the best only.

I remember when AMZN and GOOG were both below 1000 and someone posted "AMZN AND GOOG ARE TRYING TO SEE WHICH WILL GET OVER 1000 FIRST!" When I read that I thought, how silly! who's to say that either of them will get over 1000? I mean I WANTED them both to get over 1000, because I was holding both, but my analytical mind kept questioning it. But really, the guy was right, and the beautiful simplicity of it was that in his mind, there was no doubt that these stocks would get over 1000. That's the average mind of the average stock buyer. Multiple that times millions, and that is what moves the stock market. Why overthink?
MDawg
MDawg
September 10th, 2020 at 6:57:08 AM permalink

Looks like TSLA is taking a jump up towards the bell. It still needs to get back over 400 though for the longer term pattern to be bullish again.

AMZN was above 3300 for a bit. Let's hope it makes it above 3300 and stays there by EOW.

We got that now, AMZN is back over 3300. Needs to solidify.
MDawg
MDawg
September 10th, 2020 at 11:17:04 AM permalink
One small trade just to feel relevant. Kept lowering and cancelling until I felt it had dropped enough. Made 3 pts. Tempted to try again now but it's much lower.

Market is falling apart though, AMZN currently 100 points off its high.
MDawg
MDawg
September 10th, 2020 at 11:27:05 AM permalink
That's going to be it for today I don't like trading in the last hour too little time left on the clock.

Went as low as 3204 or so! that's 145 pts off its high.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
OnceDear
September 17th, 2020 at 8:02:07 PM permalink
MDawg's Investing and Trading are carrying on at TruePassage.
Amazing but True Stories.

If you'd like the URL please PM me.

This post is being made with the prior consent of the Wizard.
Last edited by: MDawg on Sep 18, 2020
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
October 2nd, 2020 at 12:03:34 PM permalink
I was really worried about the stock market
The Dow futures were down 500 points when the the Trump virus story came out
Just slightly down now
whew

Trump has not tweeted in 14 hours. is that a record?
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
MDawg
MDawg
October 27th, 2020 at 8:33:16 AM permalink
Looks like CYDY was handed a lifeline in that it is claiming that some sort of approval for use of leronlimab in the U.K. as an anti-HIV drug for people who don't respond to other therapies, may be imminent. What else is new? That's what these pink sheet mountebanks do is keep tossing a lifeline of hope out there every now and then, until the seemingly inevitable day that it becomes clear that leronlimab falls short in all respects.

Meantime, AMZN reports Thursday. Hellllllo!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
October 27th, 2020 at 8:37:33 AM permalink
Welcome back MD. Are you still trading same as before as election approaches?
MDawg
MDawg
October 27th, 2020 at 9:39:37 AM permalink
Hi!

Been in Vegas past few weeks so I'm not trading that much, not every day. Just a trade here and there some early mornings before getting out of the hotel bed.

If you recall I had an AMZN trade I was stuck in since early September, average price 3308 as I recall on two blocks of shares. That was the one where I tried to sell at 3310 as I recall and it just barely missed, got a 1 share fill lol (partial). Well, that trade roared back to life and I ended up selling at 3329, which was even low as it went much higher that day and the next. Just goes to prove that on a stock like AMZN there is no reason to ever lose - just average in, and wait it out if you get stuck.

I expect AMZN to touch 3400 this week at some point if its earnings are good. Might even touch 3400 before earnings based on FOMO.
MDawg
MDawg
October 27th, 2020 at 9:43:44 AM permalink
BTC kicking a** too if you follow it. HODL!
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
RogerKint
November 24th, 2020 at 8:51:37 AM permalink
BTC pushing 19,000. Nice.

TSLA really roaring like a lion, too!

CYDY...not so much.
DRich
DRich
November 24th, 2020 at 9:12:09 AM permalink

BTC pushing 19,000. Nice.

TSLA really roaring like a lion, too!

CYDY...not so much.

I just read that Elon Musk passed Bill Gates and is now the second wealthiest American.
MDawg
MDawg
December 7th, 2020 at 8:21:22 AM permalink
I posted a few weeks ago I believe it was in a suggestion to Soopoo about TSLA, AMZN, CMG.

TSLA has now passed the 600 I suggested it would reach. CMG is not quite at 1400 yet, but is 100 points higher than when I suggested it and bot additional shares for myself. AMZN is higher than when I suggested it that day a few weeks or so ago, but not by much. It hasn't run up quite as much as expected...yet.

Inevitably, AMZN will get back over 3300 etc.

I have held all three of these stocks pretty long term, and trade additional shares regularly.

One real pleasant surprise is how well GOOGL has been doing. I have held that one very long term but don't trade it that much lately.

Oh and DarkOz's CYDY? Well, the story of the scene there remains..."not so much."
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 7th, 2020 at 11:37:41 AM permalink
TSLA is just silly! Around $640 now. I still have 120 shares. Since I'm overall nervous about the entire stock market, probably will sell another 10 soon.

I now own 2 shares of AMZN to be 'in'. I probably own a bunch more in all the ETF's I own.

I just can't buy CMG. I think it is just not that good a product. I guess I'm like Warren Buffett.

Surprised to see CYDY is a much bigger company than I thought. $1.4 billion. I think if it's therapeutic drug was as good as DarkOz believed it was, it would have gotten the emergency use authorization already. I am also worried that every therapeutic will be less valuable to the companies as soon as vaccines are injected into arms.

MDawg... do you own a single bond?
MDawg
MDawg
December 7th, 2020 at 12:22:09 PM permalink
Yes I own more than a single bond, lol.

SooPoo I recall your posting that you sold the last of your TSLA shares at 500 I believe it was.

Then you posted about a position trade where you bot some below 400 and then sold at 400. Or something like that - but in any case it was a position trade where you bot and sold everything.

When did you buy back in to TSLA?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 7th, 2020 at 1:28:06 PM permalink

Yes I own more than a single bond, lol.

SooPoo I recall your posting that you sold the last of your TSLA shares at 500 I believe it was.

Then you posted about a position trade where you bot some below 400 and then sold at 400. Or something like that - but in any case it was a position trade where you bot and sold everything.

When did you buy back in to TSLA?

Never sold all of my TSLA. Have been selling off bits and pieces over the past year. I did one ‘trade’ where I bought and sold in a pretty short period of time. I think I bought high 300’s and sold low 400’s on that one, but I don’t actually remember the details. I sold 10 more shares today at 648.50. Down to 110 shares. For no real reason, I think I like owning around $70k of TSLA. So will sell again if it hits 700. I have posted that the TSLA is in my account that WoV members helped pick. It is the only one of my 5 portfolios up today. Almost exclusively related to TSLA.
It’s a retirement account so no tax consequences.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 7th, 2020 at 1:31:27 PM permalink
My bond question to you was based more on the fact that you like to trade... and owning bonds now decreases available cash to do so.... I’ve had (two specific) friends who would never own a bond.... one would buy preferred stocks and the other just trade with that free money....
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
December 7th, 2020 at 1:40:00 PM permalink
Go China and Asia
I think the Asian economies will grow the fastest in this new virus world.
Just bought into T. Rowe Price New Asia Fund
PRASX
Hopefully this grows big time
https://prospectus-express.broadridge.com/summary.asp?doctype=pros&clientid=trowepll&fundid=77956H500
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
MDawg
MDawg
December 8th, 2020 at 11:14:01 AM permalink
Even after TSLA dipped today, it went to green. Crazy.

I actually bot some for a day trade at 625, expecting just to make a few points and now it's up twenty from there!

This thing doesn't want to drop - at least, not yet.
DRich
DRich
December 8th, 2020 at 1:39:44 PM permalink

I actually bot some for a day trade at 625, expecting just to make a few points and now it's up twenty from there!

Just think how much money you would have made today if you had invested the same amount in Cytodyn today. Up almost 32% today.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 8th, 2020 at 1:58:22 PM permalink

Apparently something like $100 BILLION of TSLA must be bought on December 21, NO MATTER WHAT the price is! If you are a mutual fund or ETF that tracks that index you must have it in proportion to it's market cap in the index. That has to be some significant upward pressure on the stock price. And that pressure disappears the next day. I'm not smart enough to know what will actually happen as a result of its inclusion in the S&P 500.

As far as CYDY, I see it is a '12 bagger' since its low on 11/1/2019. Today's 33% uptick was on real volume, not just a few shares trading... They have some 'news' coming out on Thursday, .... likely to be positive as that much of an uptick implies someone knows something and told their 'friends'..... We shall see.... but it would be nice if both Dark and MDawg hit home runs....
TDVegas
TDVegas
  • Threads: 3
December 8th, 2020 at 2:24:41 PM permalink
I had Tesla on my radar 8 years ago at $36 (current post split around $3,250)....it traded sideways for a long time before it jumped about $30 in one day. From there, the rest is history. You really need cojones of steel to own a substantial amount of shares as the volatility is one of the worst I’ve ever seen in a stock.

Legendary short seller Jim Chanos has been shorting Tesla for years...and in his words, “it’s been painful”.

Even 10 years ago at $22....1,000 shares bought, today is worth $3.25 million. That’s what is called winning the lottery.

Again, you would need an iron gut to weather the ups and downs and not pull the trigger on profits.
MDawg
MDawg
December 8th, 2020 at 2:58:21 PM permalink
Once you buy a stock, and it goes past a certain point..."It's gone!"...it's much easier to keep holding it long term, especially if you have been involved in this game for long enough. It's in the beginning, when it goes up past your purchase price, and then perhaps drops below it, then back up again, that it takes real...whatever you want to call it...to keep holding.

So with the long terms I hold, which AMZN and TSLA are only a couple of my long terms, they have gone so far out of the park from where I acquired them that to keep holding them now isn't really that hard. Yes, it was a little sad when I didn't sell my long term TSLA at 500 the way SooPoo did, and it went all the way back to 380 or so, but then now that it's above 600, who cares that it dipped below 400 at one point? especially when you consider that my adjusted basis is well below mid double digits, which I didn't even buy TSLA to HOLD all that long ago, just maybe a few years ago or so on a dip.

The long term AMZN I hold dumped something like 40% in early 2016, only to rally to up something like 20% by the end of that year, and that was hard to hold through as well, but...once you make a decision to hold something long term and it makes it out of the park, it's not as hard to keep holding it as you might think.

I probably traded AMZN and TSLA THOUSANDS of times maybe TENS OF THOUSANDS of times before I bot and held. And I still trade additional shares of both all the time, without selling the underlying stock. lifo

As far as trading: Life sure is easier and less expensive now that commissions are a thing of the past, but still gotta pay those SEC fees, and these add up when dealing with large blocks.
MDawg
MDawg
December 8th, 2020 at 3:14:24 PM permalink
Trading versus long term: eventually you learn not to take dem dives, for the short end money. Trading done right is profitable, but can't compare to long term.

Personally, I still do both, but it takes a lot of trades to add up to how much my long terms go up without lifting a finger.
DRich
DRich
December 8th, 2020 at 3:38:24 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

As far as CYDY, I see it is a '12 bagger' since its low on 11/1/2019. Today's 33% uptick was on real volume, not just a few shares trading... They have some 'news' coming out on Thursday, .... likely to be positive as that much of an uptick implies someone knows something and told their 'friends'..... We shall see.... but it would be nice if both Dark and MDawg hit home runs....

I would not necessarily count on good news. CYDY does regular press releases and announcements that really haven't moved the stock much.
MDawg
MDawg
December 8th, 2020 at 3:39:34 PM permalink
It went up .79 and dumped .29 in the A.H., no? But the question is, as you so allude - can it keep it up.
DRich
DRich
December 8th, 2020 at 3:43:40 PM permalink

It went up .79 and dumped .29 in the A.H., no? But the question is, as you so allude - can it keep it up.

It doesn't matter if it keeps it up. If you would have spent the same amount of money on CYDY today that you did on Telsa and sold this afternoon you would have made a lot more money. That is my only point.
MDawg
MDawg
December 8th, 2020 at 3:47:46 PM permalink
TSLA has been a winner for everyone who ever owned the stock long in its entire history, so long as it was held, in that it is at an ATH (all time high). You can't compare a stock like that to CYDY.

As well, I doubt CYDY is even liquid enough to have handled a half million dollar day trade at the top or bottom today. Just buying or trying to sell a half million dollars of CYDY would have been problematic and probably pushed the stock instantly in the wrong direction. (I mention a half million because my usual trades of TSLA are 1000 share blocks.)

Yes, it's a nice thought, but not so realistic.
DRich
DRich
December 8th, 2020 at 3:52:32 PM permalink

TSLA has been a winner for everyone who ever owned the stock long in its entire history, so long as it was held, in that it is at an ATH (all time high). You can't compare a stock like that to CYDY.

As well, I doubt CYDY is even liquid enough to have handled a half million dollar day trade. Just buying or trying to sell a half million of CYDY would have been problematic and probably pushed the stock instantly in the wrong direction.

Yes, it's a nice thought, but not so realistic.

10.7 million shares traded today so that would be about $30 million dollars worth. Again, you would have made over $150,000 just today in CYDY.
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 297
December 8th, 2020 at 6:50:10 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Apparently something like $100 BILLION of TSLA must be bought on December 21, NO MATTER WHAT the price is! If you are a mutual fund or ETF that tracks that index you must have it in proportion to it's market cap in the index. That has to be some significant upward pressure on the stock price. And that pressure disappears the next day. I'm not smart enough to know what will actually happen as a result of its inclusion in the S&P 500.

The 'news' isn't so much of a secret.

Medicaid assigned a national billing number for Leronlimab specifically for Covid-19

That doesn't mean approval but it's a good sign. It means Medicaid has determined there is a possibility they will need to keep billing tabs on Leronlimab and assigned specific code which all hospitals using Leronlimab will have to use in their billing of Medicaid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.icd10monitor.com/cms-releases-new-icd-10-pcs-codes-for-covid-19/amp

Check out first paragraph or so
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
December 11th, 2020 at 11:54:14 AM permalink
We're off the session lows but ever since the anti trust action was declared against FB it has been choppy waters for many stocks.
  • Jump to: