12 votes (54.54%)

22 members have voted

bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
August 10th, 2019 at 9:44:51 PM permalink
Taken off of suicide watch.

WHY?
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
August 10th, 2019 at 10:08:24 PM permalink
If they followed an established protocol, then the only issue will be a review. If they didn't... then maybe there is something more interesting. At the very least, incompetence.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
August 10th, 2019 at 10:54:35 PM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

Taken off of suicide watch.

WHY?

In the Godfather movie, all the police
guards at the hospital guarding the
shot Godfather were ordered down.
Why. They wanted the Godfather
killed. Epstein was taken off suicide
watch because Bill Clinton and the
other high power Dems wanted him
dead for obvious reasons.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 10th, 2019 at 11:00:54 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

If they followed an established protocol, then the only issue will be a review. If they didn't... then maybe there is something more interesting. At the very least, incompetence.

On July 23 they found him semiconscious with marks on his neck. Thinking that it MIGHT have been a suicide attempt, they put him on watch 24/7. Then, remarkably, on the 29th, they took him OFF suicide watch and put him back in the special housing unit.

Let's put it this way. Who might be HAPPY that he's dead?
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 10th, 2019 at 11:05:00 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

In the Godfather movie, all the police
guards at the hospital guarding the
shot Godfather were ordered down.
Why. They wanted the Godfather
killed. Epstein was taken off suicide
watch because Bill Clinton and the
other high power Dems wanted him
dead for obvious reasons.

I'm not so sure the list of people who wanted him dead is confined to only democrats. I wouldn't say that at all.
EvenBob
EvenBob
August 10th, 2019 at 11:13:38 PM permalink

I'm not so sure the list of people who wanted him dead is confined to only democrats. I wouldn't say that at all.

Overwhelmingly, it is. Trump was smart
15 years ago in seeing what bad news
Epstein was. Now I'm reading that they
don't really know where all his money
came from. They can't find a client list
of his anywhere.
rxwine
rxwine
August 10th, 2019 at 11:35:35 PM permalink

Let's put it this way. Who might be HAPPY that he's dead?

If Epstein hadn't squirreled away incriminating evidence long before he got picked up this time, it would make no difference anyway. Because with all that time in between he had plenty of time to plan for various eventualities. I'm pretty sure he didn't blackmail someone with an agreement to kill him as part of his protection plan.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 10th, 2019 at 11:36:28 PM permalink

Overwhelmingly, it is. Trump was smart
15 years ago in seeing what bad news
Epstein was. Now I'm reading that they
don't really know where all his money
came from. They can't find a client list
of his anywhere.

I will give you "overwhelmingly", but there is certainly such a thing as a pervert with an R by his name. The fact is, there's got to be hundreds of powerful perverts who are now breathing a sigh of relief.

I would say that if we suddenly see Fake News start driving at how certain they are that it was suicide and that anyone who questions the story is a "conspiracy theorist", then I will be convinced that it was NOT suicide.
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 10th, 2019 at 11:39:56 PM permalink

If Epstein hadn't squirreled away incriminating evidence long before he got picked up this time, it would make no difference anyway. Because with all that time in between he had plenty of time to plan for various eventualities. I'm pretty sure he didn't blackmail someone with an agreement to kill him as part of his protection plan.

Even if he DID kill himself, why the decision to take him off suicide watch? Who reviewed or examined him and CLEARED him? It stinks.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
August 10th, 2019 at 11:53:12 PM permalink
I think it was Godfather 2, as I said on the other thread. Obviously, just a pure guess. He was strongly encouraged to off himself.

It is worth pointing out, however, that these high profile psychopaths kill themselves all the time when they are caught. Aaron Hernandez, Isreal Keys, Harold Shipman, Teddy K (attempted), and others.

I am guessing again, but perhaps they see human life as having no real value except as a source of gratification and that extends to themselves. When the party is over, they have the capacity to just turn out the lights.

It remains extremely fishy that he would be left unmonitored with the tools for the job when everybody has been predicting that this would happen all over the place, AND he already had one supposed suicide attempted.
rxwine
rxwine
Thanked by
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 12:19:30 AM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

It remains extremely fishy that he would be left unmonitored with the tools for the job when everybody has been predicting that this would happen all over the place, AND he already had one supposed suicide attempted.

The possibility that there was no illegal foul play, but just enough barely legal neglect to make it possible for him to off himself seems the most likely alternate scenario to me.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
August 11th, 2019 at 12:19:44 AM permalink
don't buy the conspiracy BS at all

first of all - if it was anybody with even a modicum of intelligence they would know that the suicide is going to cause even more investigation and it will cause all of these previously unreleased documents to come to light

any big player contemplating such a thing would know that

the death did not all close the issues surrounding Epstein

the issues are going to get tremendous news coverage for a long time

again - the people who could gain by staying hidden because of his death are not stupid - they know this stuff is not going away

if the Clintons had anything to do with something like this they should be severely punished -

but without any proof at all it's just slander - slander from the right the same as the Vince Foster suicide caused the Clintons to be slandered - never any proof Clinton was involved - the murder of Seth Rich in DC - he was a Clinton campaign worker spawned similar conspiracy theories - never any proof - all BS from the alt right

deep state conspiracy theories are a main part of the alt right's playbook with BS artists like Alex Jones leading the way and T and others urging them on

if the slanderous people were themselves slandered or if a member of their families were slandered they would be screaming bloody murder

deaths have occured around the associates of many high powered people - whether or not they get slandered depends on how much they are hated and feared by their political opponents
Please don't feed the trolls
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
RS
August 11th, 2019 at 12:29:56 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

It's been barely a day since he died and you already know that there is no conspiracy. You must be really smart. Not only are you sure there is no conspiracy, you're even sure that there is no conspiracy "bullsh*t".
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
Thanked by
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 12:32:45 AM permalink

Even if he DID kill himself, why the decision to take him off suicide watch? Who reviewed or examined him and CLEARED him? It stinks.

the determination of possible suicide seemed unfounded, more likely a fight

he chose the only 'bail' available to him and so avoided years of no luxuries and no amiable fifteen year old girls.

reporters using phrases like dark secrets and sexual abuse
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 12:33:17 AM permalink

The possibility that there was no illegal foul play, but just enough barely legal neglect to make it possible for him to off himself seems the most likely alternate scenario to me.

That sounds plausible. Of course, if that is what happened, then there was a conspiracy.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
August 11th, 2019 at 12:35:51 AM permalink

It's been barely a day since he died and you already know that there is no conspiracy.

I need to proof to imply a conspiracy is out there - I need to see some evidence to speculate

I just don't go running my mouth about conspiracies anytime something happens like you do

show me real evidence not BS speculation like with Vince Foster and Seth Rich and I'll change my tune
the guilty should be punished - but the innocent should not be slandered with BS like what constantly comes from your posts

I'm estimating that at any given time you're working on at least 10 or 15 conspiracies

I'm outta here - I'll let the conspiracy theorists finish up the thread chasing ghosts
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
RS
August 11th, 2019 at 12:50:02 AM permalink

I'm outta here - I'll let the conspiracy theorists finish up the thread chasing ghosts

Yeah, please, gtfo. Mister Objective. One day and he already knows it all.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
August 11th, 2019 at 12:51:39 AM permalink

first of all - if it was anybody with even a modicum of intelligence they would know that the suicide is going to cause even more investigation and it will cause all of these previously unreleased documents to come to light

the death did not all close the issues surrounding Epstein

the issues are going to get tremendous news coverage for a long time

again - the people who could gain by staying hidden because of his death are not stupid - they know this stuff is not going away

if the Clintons had anything to do with something like this they should be severely punished -

but without any proof at all it's just slander - slander from the right the same as the Vince Foster suicide caused the Clintons to be slandered - never any proof Clinton was involved - the murder of Seth Rich in DC - he was a Clinton campaign worker spawned similar conspiracy theories - never any proof - all BS from the alt right

deep state conspiracy theories are a main part of the alt right's playbook with BS artists like Alex Jones leading the way and T and others urging them on

if the slanderous people were themselves slandered or if a member of their families were slandered they would be screaming bloody murder

deaths have occured around the associates of many high powered people - whether or not they get slandered depends on how much they are hated and feared by their political opponents

It sure is a mighty coincidence that all these people the Clintons want dead all committed "suicide".
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
August 11th, 2019 at 12:53:05 AM permalink

Yeah, please, gtfo. Mister Objective. One day and he already knows it all.

just one last thought - I'm not a Bible thumper and I'm not even a religious person but I do like this one:

Leviticus 19:16.........................."You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people"
EvenBob
EvenBob
August 11th, 2019 at 12:59:07 AM permalink
Read an article where they talked to
a guy who was in that section of
cells half a dozen times. He says
no way Epstein hanged himself as
there is nothing to hang from.

High ceiling but it's smooth, not even
a light fixture. No bars on the doors.
Blankets are very thin and are made
to shred if pressure is put on them.
The cells are designed to be suicide
proof.
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 1:09:46 AM permalink

I'm not a Bible thumper and I'm not even a religious person but

Are you apologizing?
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
August 11th, 2019 at 1:13:00 AM permalink
Quote: RS

It sure is a mighty coincidence that all these people the Clintons want dead all committed "suicide".

you were the guy making all kinds of wild, slanderous speculations about the Vegas shooter who killed 58 - speculating he was left wing
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 1:22:05 AM permalink

you were the guy making all kinds of wild, slanderous speculations about the Vegas shooter who killed 58 - speculating he was left wing

Show the link, or stfu.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
August 11th, 2019 at 1:24:17 AM permalink

Show the link, or stfu.

I don't take orders from you..............................not in this lifetime

RS knows what I said is true
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 1:28:27 AM permalink

Read an article where they talked to
a guy who was in that section of
cells half a dozen times. He says
no way Epstein hanged himself as
there is nothing to hang from.

High ceiling but it's smooth, not even
a light fixture. No bars on the doors.
Blankets are very thin and are made
to shred if pressure is put on them.
The cells are designed to be suicide
proof.

An hour after his death, trending on Twitter was the hashtag "ClintonBodyCount". By noon, it was mentioned over 84,000 times. Whether true or not, it's apparent that more and more people now do not believe the "official" narrative.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
SOOPOO
August 11th, 2019 at 1:30:12 AM permalink

I don't take orders from you..............................not in this lifetime

RS knows what I said is true

Show the link or you are a liar. And a slanderer.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
August 11th, 2019 at 1:33:28 AM permalink

An hour after his death,

why don't you entertain everybody by listing all the conspiracies you are currently investigating?

I'm betting it's at least 15
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 1:39:49 AM permalink
You need to back this up. I'm sure the mods will catch up to this thread any moment now. You made an accusation against me. Now you need to back it up.

"you were the guy making all kinds of wild, slanderous speculations about the Vegas shooter who killed 58 - speculating he was left wing"

-- quote by lilredrooster, accusing ME.
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 1:43:19 AM permalink

why don't you entertain everybody by listing all the conspiracies you are currently investigating?

I'm betting it's at least 15

Don't change the subject. You made an accusation against me, and now I want you to back it up. I will ask the mods to press the matter.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
August 11th, 2019 at 1:45:25 AM permalink

You need to back this up. I'm sure the mods will catch up to this thread any moment now. You made an accusation against me. Now you need to back it up.

"you were the guy making all kinds of wild, slanderous speculations about the Vegas shooter who killed 58 - speculating he was left wing"

you need to open your eyes - the quote referred to RS - not you

you can get the mods after me - you don't scare me buddy

bobbartop
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 1:52:23 AM permalink

Wait a minute. Who are you talking to? Me? Or RS?
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
August 11th, 2019 at 2:03:34 AM permalink

Wait a minute. Who are you talking to? Me? Or RS?

come on man - I quoted RS in the quote you referred to

I re-posted it to show you that

what else would you like me to do?
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 2:07:35 AM permalink

come on man - I quoted RS in the quote

I re-posted it to show you that

what else would you like me to do?

Why didn't you just correct me on the spot? Obviously I was wrong and confused. My mistake.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
August 11th, 2019 at 2:10:04 AM permalink

Why didn't you just correct me on the spot? Obviously I was wrong and confused. My mistake.

no problem

you acknowledged your mistake - I respect you for that -
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
August 11th, 2019 at 2:30:10 AM permalink
Suicide.

Guards failed to conduct mandatory checks.

Most likely on their phones and watching zombie movies the entire night.

"You was supposed to be doing the check man." "Not me, I was on my break." "No you wasn't. I was on my break". "Okay, how we gonna write this s%#t up man?" Both: "Sheee"
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
August 11th, 2019 at 3:08:26 AM permalink

no problem

you acknowledged your mistake - I respect you for that -

To be fair, you should actually quote RS. And while you're at it please go over to Anthony Curtis site and correct him for claiming that guy was an advantage player.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
August 11th, 2019 at 4:21:48 AM permalink
I voted Not Suicide.

Too many powerful Mar-A-Lago visitors wanted him dead.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
August 11th, 2019 at 4:33:08 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

I voted Not Suicide.

Too many powerful Mar-A-Lago visitors wanted him dead.

I'd bet you the odds of it being Clinton related are much greater than it being Trump related. Only someone with TDS would think the opposite.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
August 11th, 2019 at 5:04:45 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I'd bet you the odds of it being Clinton related are much greater than it being Trump related.

Only someone with CDS would say this.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
August 11th, 2019 at 5:24:13 AM permalink
Regardless if it was suicide or not, it is at least incompetence of the highest degree. Crimes of a sexual nature as we all know make on a target in prison, then with his status, which also made him a target. The fact there wasnt 24/7 detail on him is grossly incompetent
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
Thanked by
petroglyph
August 11th, 2019 at 5:28:37 AM permalink
Option #3: Arkancide
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
Thanked by
bobbartopRigondeaux
August 11th, 2019 at 5:52:26 AM permalink

Hmmm, if I told you a major car manufacturer purposefully rigged emissions tests in order to violate US emissions regulations you and I would probably agree it was highly unlikely anyone of any intelligence running a major corporation would believe they could get away with it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_scandal

Or perhaps major players with intelligence believe BECAUSE they are so rich and powerful they can cover up and succeed with such plans.

Most inmates say they "thought they were gonna get away with it". Being rich does not change your way of thinking about your chances of success in criminality. In fact it probably heightens it. (Look at Cosby, Jared, or Simpson)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
ams288
August 11th, 2019 at 6:37:45 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I'd bet you the odds of it being Clinton related are much greater than it being Trump related. Only someone with TDS would think the opposite.

You do know that ,as far as any public records show, Clinton used Epsteins jet for charity work. That ,as far as records show, Clinton never visited the notorious island, and that it was Donny who arranged a private party with just he and "Epi" and twentyzomething "showgirl type models".
Once again, the man who claims to detest trump is somehow supporting him, with absolutely no evidence to show. Just another hunch,eh?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
MaxPen
August 11th, 2019 at 7:29:34 AM permalink

He killed 59, btw. And no, I didn't slander anyone. But it's kinda funny that you'd think being called a "left wing" is slanderous. I've read enough of your posts to not really care what your opinion is of me. Sorry!

Let's get this thread back on track:

beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
August 11th, 2019 at 8:00:44 AM permalink

Haven't finished reading this thread, but.

You're incorrect. He said that to RS, not you. He quoted RS. And yes, RS did make a post or 3 in that vein at the time. So that was correct.

And no, I'm not going to find a link to that thread for you.

Now let's see what else got thrown into the stew here.

Edit: nice job, both of you, figuring out the miscommunication.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
August 11th, 2019 at 8:18:16 AM permalink
Y'all making so much of the Clinton connection with bits and pieces of evidence about the jet.

Convenient of you to "overlook" the affidavits and charges against Trump and Epstein by the (then) 13 yo who swore Epstein gave her to Trump at a sex party, Trump raped her, Epstein raped her and had a fight with Trump over him getting her first, and her seeing Trump at 4 specific sex parties of Epstein's.

Withdrawing the lawsuit later does not mean it didn't happen.

The Trump campaign was not happy about the video showing Epstein and Trump looking over his girls. Epstein was a known extortionist of his many clients in whatever way he could get over on them. Trump has raised over 240 M from very rich people who want him reelected.

Qui Bono from Epstein's death? Clinton, who's out of public life and can't be President again? Hillary, who isn't running and is out of public life?

Trump, who has everything to lose if evidence of his Epstein orgies exists?

No wonder the conspiracy people are going ham on the Clintons.

NSFW details of the lawsuit's contents. You might not like vox as a source, but they're just reporting the information that was in the affidavits.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
Thanked by
beachbumbabsRigondeauxPapaChubby
August 11th, 2019 at 8:37:16 AM permalink
I am not a conspiracy person. Almost everything is pretty much what it appears to be.

I’d say that it appears that this one crosses all party lines, and all international lines: Epstein lived up to his end of a sordid bargain. Essentially, the calculation is that the collateral damage of Epstein killing himself, regardless of how it is perceived or investigated, is less damaging that a trial would be. Whatever actually gets exposed will be 1/50th of what would have been exposed, but now there can be reasons for letting it peter out. Some minor heads will roll, and international order will be maintained. Let’s not forget that Trump and the Clintons were all buddy-buddy for years, when it served them both to be. And that’s just two people. Dershowitz, Prince Philip, senators and congressmen, international businessmen and politicians, ambassadors... and let’s not get partisan, this crosses administrations, parties, borders and oceans. Epstein was pimp to the 1% of the 1%. Not just a pimp; the best pimp. The private island guy. The one with the jets and the helicopters and the discreet connections and the young girls who were overwhelmed by the power and the lifestyle.

We are playthings for these people. Republican? Democrat? Socialist? Communist, Fascist? Doesn’t matter when it comes to preserving their wealth and power. The wagons get circled. Epstein decided he would rather die in the circle than live outside of it. Some arrangements were made, and it happened, and the planet rotates and revolves.
Last edited by: Mosca on Aug 11, 2019
A falling knife has no handle.
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 10:04:44 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Edit: nice job, both of you, figuring out the miscommunication.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that, I screwed up.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
August 11th, 2019 at 11:11:46 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

You do know that ,as far as any public records show, Clinton used Epsteins jet for charity work. That ,as far as records show, Clinton never visited the notorious island, and that it was Donny who arranged a private party with just he and "Epi" and twentyzomething "showgirl type models".
Once again, the man who claims to detest trump is somehow supporting him, with absolutely no evidence to show. Just another hunch,eh?

How can a person get it wrong so many times? I think $1 Ribeyes are definitely responsible for some damage in this world.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
August 11th, 2019 at 11:18:02 AM permalink
I can't imagine a warden having Epstein in his custody not having him under surveillance 24/7. Especially after supposedly trying to kill himself once already. Where is the footage?
  • Jump to: