22 members have voted

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 159
Thanks for this post from:
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 12:19:30 AM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

It remains extremely fishy that he would be left unmonitored with the tools for the job when everybody has been predicting that this would happen all over the place, AND he already had one supposed suicide attempted.

The possibility that there was no illegal foul play, but just enough barely legal neglect to make it possible for him to off himself seems the most likely alternate scenario to me.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 148
August 11th, 2019 at 12:19:44 AM permalink
don't buy the conspiracy BS at all

first of all - if it was anybody with even a modicum of intelligence they would know that the suicide is going to cause even more investigation and it will cause all of these previously unreleased documents to come to light

any big player contemplating such a thing would know that

the death did not all close the issues surrounding Epstein

the issues are going to get tremendous news coverage for a long time

again - the people who could gain by staying hidden because of his death are not stupid - they know this stuff is not going away

if the Clintons had anything to do with something like this they should be severely punished -

but without any proof at all it's just slander - slander from the right the same as the Vince Foster suicide caused the Clintons to be slandered - never any proof Clinton was involved - the murder of Seth Rich in DC - he was a Clinton campaign worker spawned similar conspiracy theories - never any proof - all BS from the alt right

deep state conspiracy theories are a main part of the alt right's playbook with BS artists like Alex Jones leading the way and T and others urging them on

if the slanderous people were themselves slandered or if a member of their families were slandered they would be screaming bloody murder

deaths have occured around the associates of many high powered people - whether or not they get slandered depends on how much they are hated and feared by their political opponents
it's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters........................it's the size of the fight in the dog
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 99
RS
August 11th, 2019 at 12:29:56 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

It's been barely a day since he died and you already know that there is no conspiracy. You must be really smart. Not only are you sure there is no conspiracy, you're even sure that there is no conspiracy "bullsh*t".
Don't believe anything until it is officially denied.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 262
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 12:32:45 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

Even if he DID kill himself, why the decision to take him off suicide watch? Who reviewed or examined him and CLEARED him? It stinks.

the determination of possible suicide seemed unfounded, more likely a fight

he chose the only 'bail' available to him and so avoided years of no luxuries and no amiable fifteen year old girls.

reporters using phrases like dark secrets and sexual abuse
bobbartop
bobbartop
August 11th, 2019 at 12:33:17 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

The possibility that there was no illegal foul play, but just enough barely legal neglect to make it possible for him to off himself seems the most likely alternate scenario to me.

That sounds plausible. Of course, if that is what happened, then there was a conspiracy.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
August 11th, 2019 at 12:35:51 AM permalink

It's been barely a day since he died and you already know that there is no conspiracy.

I need to proof to imply a conspiracy is out there - I need to see some evidence to speculate

I just don't go running my mouth about conspiracies anytime something happens like you do

show me real evidence not BS speculation like with Vince Foster and Seth Rich and I'll change my tune
the guilty should be punished - but the innocent should not be slandered with BS like what constantly comes from your posts

I'm estimating that at any given time you're working on at least 10 or 15 conspiracies

I'm outta here - I'll let the conspiracy theorists finish up the thread chasing ghosts
it's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters........................it's the size of the fight in the dog
bobbartop
bobbartop
RS
August 11th, 2019 at 12:50:02 AM permalink

I'm outta here - I'll let the conspiracy theorists finish up the thread chasing ghosts

Yeah, please, gtfo. Mister Objective. One day and he already knows it all.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
August 11th, 2019 at 12:51:39 AM permalink

first of all - if it was anybody with even a modicum of intelligence they would know that the suicide is going to cause even more investigation and it will cause all of these previously unreleased documents to come to light

any big player contemplating such a thing would know that

the death did not all close the issues surrounding Epstein

the issues are going to get tremendous news coverage for a long time

again - the people who could gain by staying hidden because of his death are not stupid - they know this stuff is not going away

if the Clintons had anything to do with something like this they should be severely punished -

but without any proof at all it's just slander - slander from the right the same as the Vince Foster suicide caused the Clintons to be slandered - never any proof Clinton was involved - the murder of Seth Rich in DC - he was a Clinton campaign worker spawned similar conspiracy theories - never any proof - all BS from the alt right

deep state conspiracy theories are a main part of the alt right's playbook with BS artists like Alex Jones leading the way and T and others urging them on

if the slanderous people were themselves slandered or if a member of their families were slandered they would be screaming bloody murder

deaths have occured around the associates of many high powered people - whether or not they get slandered depends on how much they are hated and feared by their political opponents

It sure is a mighty coincidence that all these people the Clintons want dead all committed "suicide".
# Свободный Натан
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
August 11th, 2019 at 12:53:05 AM permalink

Yeah, please, gtfo. Mister Objective. One day and he already knows it all.

just one last thought - I'm not a Bible thumper and I'm not even a religious person but I do like this one:

Leviticus 19:16.........................."You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people"
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 421
August 11th, 2019 at 12:59:07 AM permalink
Read an article where they talked to
a guy who was in that section of
cells half a dozen times. He says
no way Epstein hanged himself as
there is nothing to hang from.

High ceiling but it's smooth, not even
a light fixture. No bars on the doors.
Blankets are very thin and are made