Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
March 12th, 2019 at 4:52:16 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Schrödinger’s Liberal.

Simultaneously unemployed living off handouts and bribing Universities for millions of dollars.

The people with no money have all the money.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 12
Thanks for this post from:
BozRSAZDuffman
March 12th, 2019 at 5:48:50 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Now a little bit of bribery is illegal? What has this world come to???

What's really funny is; the people that are all upset with rich people buying their kids way in are ok with dunces getting in under affirmative action. You really can't make this stuff up.
"We defeated a very corrupt establishment and we kept our promise to the American people and it is driving them crazy. Today, our movement and our country are thriving. Their fraud has been exposed and the credibility of those who pushed this hoax is forever broken. And they have now got big problems" - Your President Trump
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 157
Minty
March 12th, 2019 at 6:00:13 PM permalink
Quote:

Just over 3 percent of the Forbes 400, United for a Fair Economy found, have left no good paper trail on their economic backgrounds. Of the over 60 percent remaining, all grew up in substantial privilege.

Those “born on first base” — in upper-class families, with inheritances up to $1 million — make up 22 percent of the 400. On “second base,” from households wealthy enough to generate inheritances over $1 million, UFE found another 11.5 percent.

Yup everybody gets there through hard work and no advantages.

https://ips-dc.org/the_self-made_hallucination_of_americas_rich/
One person's freedom is another person's annoying crap.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 206
March 12th, 2019 at 6:42:55 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

What's really funny is; the people that are all upset with rich people buying their kids way in are ok with dunces getting in under affirmative action. You really can't make this stuff up.

I would call rich people paying bribes to get their kids in schools they dont qualify for the very definition of dunces getting in under affirmative action
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 184
March 12th, 2019 at 6:49:36 PM permalink
delete
They tried to kill us, Jimmy. They did. They're dirty f**king cops! *photo is not of an AP, just a morbidly obese hill billy. Jar Jar Binks was supposed to be the Sith Lord . Nathan is going to run and own this place
ams288
ams288 
  • Threads: 15
tringlomane
March 12th, 2019 at 6:56:14 PM permalink
I wish I could muster up some strong opinions about this story but

I. JUST. DON’T. CARE.

There are some funny memes out there about Aunt Becky getting busted though... so that’s a plus.
Lock him up!
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
March 12th, 2019 at 7:23:41 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Nobody, thats why he's on some
network everyday. because nobody
cares what he says.

Ever watch the movie Network
This is classic
Simply because he is on TV, that's all you need as an excuse to listen to his drivel
I could care less if Dershowitz is on TV, its still drivel he is spewing
Its classis Trump thinking. If he is on TV , he must be smart
Its really dumb and stupid to rate intelligence by the number of TV appearances somebody has
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 12
SOOPOO
March 12th, 2019 at 9:04:42 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I would call rich people paying bribes to get their kids in schools they dont qualify for the very definition of dunces getting in under affirmative action

Those rich people are the ones who support affirmative action. They are just the typical rules for everybody but me type. Because they are special....lol
You support their group think.
"We defeated a very corrupt establishment and we kept our promise to the American people and it is driving them crazy. Today, our movement and our country are thriving. Their fraud has been exposed and the credibility of those who pushed this hoax is forever broken. And they have now got big problems" - Your President Trump
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
March 12th, 2019 at 10:12:50 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

I'm in college right now, they will definitely still kick you out for bad grades.

They give out a lot less bad grades then they used to though. Average is a B in a lot of places nowadays as far as I can tell.

Pretty pathetic story though.

In another pathetic story involving rich people, my alma mater Mizzou had their brand new sports arena named Paige Sports Arena thanks to Bill Laurie's $25 million donation toward the arena. Was going to be named that for at least four years iirc until his daughter Paige got caught cheating at USC. Thank God. They have kept it at Mizzou Arena ever since.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/news/story?id=1931214
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
March 13th, 2019 at 4:50:51 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

I wish I could muster up some strong opinions about this story but

I. JUST. DON’T. CARE.

There are some funny memes out there about Aunt Becky getting busted though... so that’s a plus.

I personally was shocked myself that Lori Laughlin who played Aunt Becky on Full House did this! O.O
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D

• Jump to: