intelligence. A genius marrying a
genius often produces gifted kids. A 70 IQ
marrying a 70 IQ produces 70 IQ kids.

You have thousands of years of smart
Jewish men and women marrying only
each other and you get a race of very
intelligent people. Genes. This isn't
racism, it's proven fact.

On the African continent there are issues of malnutrition along with many other factors.

Also you speak quite authoritatively on the issue of genetics affecting intelligence because it has not been conclusively established the level of correlation between genetics and intelligence. Also heritability has been estimated as low as 35% and as high as 80% so no genetics is hardly the only factor in determining intelligence. Also no scientist has conclusively determined why different races have different tested IQs but the genetic difference between races is not nearly as pronounced as you make it out to be.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
December 21st, 2014 at 7:27:16 PM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

the genetic difference between races is not nearly as pronounced as you make it out to be.

The mixed race blacks in the US test
15 points higher than African blacks.
It's the genes.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
December 21st, 2014 at 7:32:20 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

On the African continent, blacks average
IQ is 67. In Nigeria it's 70. No lead paint,
it's the genes. They are what determines
intelligence. A genius marrying a
genius often produces gifted kids. A 70 IQ
marrying a 70 IQ produces 70 IQ kids.

You have thousands of years of smart
Jewish men and women marrying only
each other and you get a race of very
intelligent people. Genes. This isn't
racism, it's proven fact.

Bob thanks but, my question was to rx about the source of the lead in the blood. Back in the day when our Gov. came up with chelation therapy to remove lead from the blood and get miners back in the mines that was the major contributor of blood lead level, the last few decades it I think, is attributed to lead paint and babies/youngsters eating the paint? I have no doubt people get stupid from eating lead. It was thought Caligula went insane from drinking from lead goblets?

While I got you on the line here, I wouldn't have asked but, you mentioned the IQ on Ashkenasi Jews, I find that interesting that the Ashkenasi part was added. Was there a distinction between them and Semitic Jews, which would be of course from Mid-Eastern descent?
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
December 21st, 2014 at 7:40:10 PM permalink

The mixed race blacks in the US test
15 points higher than African blacks.
It's the genes.

Again what research do you have to back this up. I will admit there has been research done showing that whites on average have a higher IQ then whites but there has been really no conclusive proof what causes it and definitely none that say it is caused purely by genetics. Here is views of actual researchers

A 2005 literature review article by Sternberg, Grigorenko and Kidd stated that no gene has been shown to be linked to intelligence, "so attempts to provide a compelling genetic link of race to intelligence are not feasible at this time".[109] Hunt (2010, p. 447) and Mackintosh (2011, p. 344) concurred, both scholars noting that while several environmental factors have been shown to influence the IQ gap, the evidence for a genetic influence has been circumstantial, and according to Mackintosh negligible. Mackintosh however suggests that it may never become possible to account satisfyingly for the relative contributions of genetic and environmental factors. The 2012 review by the Nisbett et al. (2012) concluded that "Almost no genetic polymorphisms have been discovered that are consistently associated with variation in IQ in the normal range". Hunt and several other researchers however maintain that genetic causes cannot be ruled out and that new evidence may yet show a genetic contribution to the gap. Hunt concurs with Rushton and Jensen who considered the 100% environmental hypothesis to be impossible. Nonetheless, Nisbett and colleagues (2012) consider the entire IQ gap to be explained by the environmental factors that have thus far been demonstrated to influence it, and Mackintosh does not find this view to be unreasonable.

You know at best it is of the form there maybe a genetic influence on the IQ race gap but there is no current evidence for it and other researchers completely disregard any genetic component. So how does it feel to be smarter then people who have literally spent their entire life researching it I mean you must feel pretty good about yourself right after all you are so smart.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 21st, 2014 at 7:50:59 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Was there a distinction between them and Semitic Jews, which would be of course from Mid-Eastern descent?

It was a quote, I don't know why they're
different.

You never see two beautiful people have
uggo kids. You never see two really smart
people have dumb kids. It's the genes.
Twirdman
Twirdman
December 21st, 2014 at 8:03:15 PM permalink

You never see two beautiful people have
uggo kids. You never see two really smart
people have dumb kids. It's the genes.

Again the heritibility of IQ is not 100% and even if it was you will still be wrong. Genes do not work like you think they do.
scubatim84
scubatim84
  • Threads: 12
December 21st, 2014 at 8:41:57 PM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

I am from the Bay Area as well, and the statement depends on what is meant by "Asians" and "whites". It could be based more on how the children are brought up; Japanese and Koreans raised by their birth parents do tend to be smarter because academics is stressed by the families, but Chinese children adopted by white families probably do about as well as white children raised by their birth parents.

Attend a College of Engineering graduation ceremony at Cal. Something tells me that looking at the graduates will give one answer to "are Asians more intelligent than anyone else?", and then looking at their parents in the crowd will give the other one.

You are correct Don. When I thought of Asians and the stereotype of them being smart being just total crap I was primarily thinking of the Vietnamese and to a lesser extent the Filipino. The problem I've noticed is that a lot of them are very book smart yet they need direction and supervision just as much as anyone else to function. If you asked them to innovate and solve a problem independently they would not be able to do it any better than anyone else. Do Asian people innovate and solve problems independently, and not just regurgitate material on a test or SAT, better than anyone else? Eh, I doubt it. There's plenty of smart people in science, engineering, business, etc. and I don't see any one race or ethnicity having a much higher concentration than anyone else. I do audits with 2-4 different businesses every single day and I come across idiots from all walks of life and smart people from all walks of life.

Using the Nigeria example, if you took white kids and put them in Nigeria, I bet their IQ would be pretty low too. Genes of course would influence that but the lack of any sort of reasonable upbringing, education, opportunity, etc. will sure as hell stunt the crap out of their brain development...and those factors are environmental and cultural, not genetic.

When I was in school I heard a study cited, can't remember the name of it and I honestly just don't care enough to look it up, but it said something along the lines of a child's outcome in life as far as their behavior, intelligence, etc. is 50% their upbringing (environmental, cultural, etc.) and 50% genes.

So, clearly genes plays a part, but to say that's the only driver of how someone ends up is moronic. If that was the case, smart people wouldn't end up in jail, on drugs, etc. but they do every day. You can have good genes and end up a total idiot and loser; you can also have bad genes and end up a smart person and quite successful. At the end of the day it's the drive and work ethic of the person that will matter the most.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
December 21st, 2014 at 9:53:15 PM permalink

The bad news for blacks is, they are not
equal to whites intelligence wise. About
1 in 5 blacks have an IQ under 75, where
1 in 20 whites do. If it takes a 115 IQ or
higher to do a managerial job, 16% of
whites qualify, only 2.5% of blacks do.

If true, it's an excellent argument for a living wage. Why would you penalize people at a disadvantage when you are saying some just aren't very smart.

Give them a wage to live on at a job they are qualified to do.

Only a mean person would think a person inferior and then force them live on their ability as well, so they choose welfare or theft or 3 jobs to get by.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
scubatim84
scubatim84
December 21st, 2014 at 11:02:28 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

If true, it's an excellent argument for a living wage. Why would you penalize people at a disadvantage when you are saying some just aren't very smart.

Only a mean person would think a person inferior and then force them live on their ability as well, so they choose welfare or theft or 3 jobs to get by.

Don't lump most of us in with that psychotic viewpoint. Extremists on the left aren't any better than extremists on the right.

And seriously? You digress from fighting back against hate crimes to trying to make a very flimsy complaint for a living wage? Wow, I'm done with this thread. It's barren of any intelligence and I did intend that pun if you're wondering.
rxwine
rxwine
December 21st, 2014 at 11:09:38 PM permalink
Quote: scubatim84

Don't lump most of us in with that psychotic viewpoint. Extremists on the left aren't any better than extremists on the right.

And seriously? You digress from fighting back against hate crimes to trying to make a very flimsy complaint for a living wage? Wow, I'm done with this thread. It's barren of any intelligence and I did intend that pun if you're wondering.

So long then. No one's forcing you to read it, I hope.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 22nd, 2014 at 12:37:13 AM permalink
Quote: scubatim84

Wow, I'm done with this thread. It's barren of any intelligence

The deep end of the pool isn't for the
under equipped. Adios..
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
December 22nd, 2014 at 2:57:49 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

So are you saying in effect from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 22nd, 2014 at 6:51:07 AM permalink

The deep end of the pool isn't for the
under equipped. Adios..

EB is suspended, 3 days, for this personal insult.

Edit: This suspension has been appealed through back-channels to the Wizard, who has overturned it. Any complaints about that may be directed to Mike at his request.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
chickenman
chickenman
  • Threads: 3
December 22nd, 2014 at 6:58:19 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

EB is suspended, 3 days, for this personal insult.

Don't forget DT
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 22nd, 2014 at 6:59:26 AM permalink
I'm closing this thread, after looking up the statistics being claimed and their sources.

The authors of the IQ test being primarily quoted are eugenics proponents attempting to justify their social policy through shoddy and debunked research to come up with those numbers; all of the various (and unfortunately widely disseminated) charts and quotes using the figures appear to trace back to this group.

This discussion has been highly offensive to many members here and is well off-topic of Vegas and gambling. Take it to DT.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 23rd, 2014 at 1:29:36 PM permalink
I have reopened this thread at the request of the Wizard. Free speech trumps hate speech on this board, as long as the rules are followed.

So I will have my say, as well.

This thread was NOT about race. The cop killings were not about race. The deranged individual shot cops by design, not white anything.

A couple of people MADE it about race, especially EvenBob with his bogus facts. The "study" he's quoting (which I learned in hours of research and backtracking sources before I closed this thread yesterday) is from more than 50 years ago with bogus updates, was unscientifically done, using questionable methods, anecdotal information treated as established fact, and found to be unrepeatable by any other social scientists (basic scientific method violations).

The original "scientific" study was done in support of social policy engineers attempting to establish the basic inferiority of other races, and used to justify eugenics for several decades in the last century, which was the forced sterilization of "inferior" women. It is widely available on the internet because of the continued quoting of its erroneous conclusions by white power and other racist groups.

On a forum that insists on scientific and mathematical accuracy to the 6th decimal place, it seems a great step downward in quality of discourse and participation to read pages of inaccurate nonsense masquerading as scientific fact in order to promote an ugly social agenda. There are already far too many places on the internet where garbage is encouraged to flourish; we don't need it.

YMMV.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 23rd, 2014 at 1:41:26 PM permalink
Can you post those sources, BBB?
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
December 23rd, 2014 at 1:42:30 PM permalink
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/mainstream-media-caught-airing-fake-kill-cop-protest-chant/

this is a perfect example of why i dont trust mainstream media.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 23rd, 2014 at 1:45:40 PM permalink

I have reopened this thread at the request of the Wizard. Free speech trumps hate speech on this board, as long as the rules are followed.

So I will have my say, as well.

This thread was NOT about race. The cop killings were not about race. The deranged individual shot cops by design, not white anything.

There are already far too many places on the internet where garbage is encouraged to flourish; we don't need it.

YMMV.

Babs, I am going to agree with you on the "study" and that we dont need stuff that is even close to White Power, etc. However, I do disagree that the killings in NY were not about race, they were in my opinion to some degree. While the "enemy" in this case was police to the shooter, the supposed mistreatment of blacks is what is at issue here with the protesters and the shooter. This "mistreatment" is what drove him to commit the crime.

Race is the story here.

And Thanks to the Wizard for allowing this threat to stay open. I hope it stays civil.
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
  • Threads: 1
December 23rd, 2014 at 2:07:31 PM permalink

On a forum that insists on scientific and mathematical accuracy to the 6th decimal place, it seems a great step downward in quality of discourse and participation to read pages of inaccurate nonsense masquerading as scientific fact in order to promote an ugly social agenda. There are already far too many places on the internet where garbage is encouraged to flourish; we don't need it.

Only a strong mind can hurt itself.
Nonsense is a very hard thing to keep up. Just ask the Wizard and company.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
December 23rd, 2014 at 2:46:20 PM permalink
Free expression is the base of human rights, the root of human nature and the mother of truth. To kill free speech is to insult human rights, to stifle nature and suppress the truth. - Liu Xiaobo
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 23rd, 2014 at 3:01:42 PM permalink

A couple of people MADE it about race, especially EvenBob

That's because some were questioning why
blacks so often express their frustrations
by burning and looting and turning over
cars and whites don't. I thought this gives
some insight into that.

This discusses it in a little more depth.

http://drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2014/03/what-does-iq-70-mean-for-black-and.html

This gives it perspective. For instance, the
military IQ tests were found to have an
18.5 difference between blacks and whites.
They later found this was because many
blacks didn't finish the test, which skewed
the results. Now they use a much better
computer test and it's down to the more
common average of a 15 point difference.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/debating-the-unmentionable-the-black-white-iq-gap
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
December 23rd, 2014 at 3:09:03 PM permalink
Now Evenbob,

It's a rich and diverse culture, and they were just expressing themselves by overturning the cars and setting them on fire. Furthermore, IQ tests don't measure the size of the booty, pants sag, or the twerk.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
December 23rd, 2014 at 3:11:15 PM permalink
The racially based studies are flawed as I've said before, so agreed it's a black mark on the forum. Any surprise we don't have many black members. Studies were based on self identification of race which discredits the idea in the first place because race exists only in the mind and isn't scientific. our evolution of our species has not been so long a process to make these claims and we're all descendants of survivors and civilization is barely a heart beat relatively.
I am a robot.
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
December 23rd, 2014 at 3:12:39 PM permalink
Sorry, but the IQ tests were accurate. However, it's not politically correct to discuss it.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 23rd, 2014 at 3:22:02 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

The racially based studies are flawed as I've said before,

OK, produce the real results then. If these
test results are wrong, post a link to the
correct ones. This whole discussion
amazes me, it's like this is all a big surprise
to everybody. I knew this when I was
in college over 40 years ago.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 23rd, 2014 at 3:24:30 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Sorry, but the IQ tests were accurate. However, it's not politically correct to discuss it.

I guess that must be it. I thought that
was the whole purpose of Affirmative Action,
to level the playing field.
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
  • Threads: 1
December 23rd, 2014 at 3:27:04 PM permalink

Any surprise we don't have many black members...

More gays gamble (addictively); and more blacks are gay. So, yes.

http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/061109_gambling.htm

http://www.thecharlottepost.com/index.php?src=permalinks/News:_Study:_Blacks_most_likely_to_be_gay
Nonsense is a very hard thing to keep up. Just ask the Wizard and company.
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
  • Threads: 54
December 23rd, 2014 at 3:47:04 PM permalink
Well we should all agree that Cops are dumb, and this is by design. Being too intelligent can disqualify your application to be a cop.

http://knowledgegivespower.blogspot.com/2013/07/police-iq-limit-can-you-be-too-smart-to.html
Vote for Nobody 2020!
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 23rd, 2014 at 3:54:33 PM permalink
Quote: bigfoot66

Being too intelligent can disqualify your application to be a cop.

"Some US police departments have set a maximum IQ score for new officers"

Twirdman
Twirdman
December 23rd, 2014 at 4:11:37 PM permalink

That's because some were questioning why
blacks so often express their frustrations
by burning and looting and turning over
cars and whites don't. I thought this gives
some insight into that.

This discusses it in a little more depth.

http://drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2014/03/what-does-iq-70-mean-for-black-and.html

This gives it perspective. For instance, the
military IQ tests were found to have an
18.5 difference between blacks and whites.
They later found this was because many
blacks didn't finish the test, which skewed
the results. Now they use a much better
computer test and it's down to the more
common average of a 15 point difference.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/debating-the-unmentionable-the-black-white-iq-gap

Blacks express their frustration at what they argue is police brutality and wrongly commit violence and the first thought is OMG what a bunch of ignorant savages. White people get upset their particular football, be it American or otherwise, team loses and does the same thing or hell celebrates when their team wins and its well what drunk revelry or what youthful indiscretions. The fact is these riots featuring vandalism and violence have nothing to do with the IQ of the participant and are fairly standard. Looking at political protest there are these, the Occupy movement, and the Bundy ranch current protest tend to skew black Occupy was more white with some blacks and the Bundy ranch was predominately white and each of these featured violence and each of these had some violence targeted at the government/law enforcement. So why is that I mean you said the violence was caused because blacks are of inferior intelligent but why did the Bundy ranch or occupy movement have violent portion is it a case of the one drop rule did the tiny portion of blacks in those group push the entire group towards violence. Must be the same with the soccer hooligans I have seen black fans and they must have ruined it for everyone right?
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 23rd, 2014 at 4:16:17 PM permalink

Must be the same with the soccer hooligans

I presented it as one explanation,
not the only one. Look at the mafia,
the KKK, and white supremicists.
There are knuckle draggers in every
demo.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 23rd, 2014 at 4:19:26 PM permalink

Blacks express their frustration at what they argue is police brutality and wrongly commit violence and the first thought is OMG what a bunch of ignorant savages. White people get upset their particular football, be it American or otherwise, team loses and does the same thing or hell celebrates when their team wins and its well what drunk revelry or what youthful indiscretions.

The difference is when blacks riot and burn blacks in the middle class defend them and say "they are frustrated" or something like that, when whites riot over sports middle class whites want the scum arrested and made to pay restitution.
Dnalorailed
Dnalorailed
  • Threads: 4
December 23rd, 2014 at 5:35:36 PM permalink

Any surprise we don't have many black members.

How would you know how many black members there are on this forum? Oh because black people are not intelligent enough. That's right. Plus no self-respecting black member would put up with this racist bullshit.
One must rise at the tree where one fell
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 23rd, 2014 at 5:37:02 PM permalink
I have a question about this post:

" He's a miserable old man.
consider the source"

He calls me a miserable old man and no mod
sees it as a personal insult. I make a clever remark
about a pool and get suspended for insulting
somebody. Can somebody explain what I'm
missing here.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/580/79/#post23018
Dnalorailed
Dnalorailed
  • Threads: 4
December 23rd, 2014 at 5:40:15 PM permalink

I have a question about this post:

" He's a miserable old man.
consider the source"

He calls me a miserable old man and no mod
sees it as a personal insult. I make a clever remark
somebody. Can somebody explain what I'm
missing here.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/580/79/#post23018

Definitely an insult. Would have gladly served a suspension. In fact, have asked to be removed from this site. Usefulness flew out the window once the blatant racism was revealed. Btw, I'm a SHE.
One must rise at the tree where one fell
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 23rd, 2014 at 5:41:42 PM permalink
Quote: Dnalorailed

once the blatant racism was revealed. Btw, I'm a SHE.

Where is the racism, point it out.
rxwine
rxwine
December 23rd, 2014 at 6:18:53 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Free expression is the base of human rights, the root of human nature and the mother of truth. To kill free speech is to insult human rights, to stifle nature and suppress the truth. - Liu Xiaobo

Didn't you want to deprive us of the suspension list, the second highest form of entertainment on the site?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 23rd, 2014 at 6:38:07 PM permalink
Quote: Dnalorailed

How would you know how many black members there are on this forum? Oh because black people are not intelligent enough. That's right. Plus no self-respecting black member would put up with this racist bullshit.

The real question is why do we care how many black members are on this forum? I value insights and good conversation, not skin color. A self-respecting person does not cry "racism" then take their ball and go home. They discuss things intelligently.
JyBrd0403
JyBrd0403
December 23rd, 2014 at 6:58:14 PM permalink

It's the genes.

You're saying black people are less intelligent because of their genetics, Bob. That's racist, or what I like to call moronic. You're saying black people are this or that because of their skin color, nothing else, just skin color. That's blatantly racist (and moronic), plain and simple.

You understand that's what nazi's believe, that's what KKK guys think. You think the same way they do, and you quote the same studies they do. I don't know if you know that about yourself or not, but you can start donning your nazi baseball cap, and white sheets, those guys need all the members they can get, because whether you know it or not, in the U.S. we hate those S.O.B.'s. REally, we fought wars against 'em. And, would again.
Tanko
Tanko
December 23rd, 2014 at 7:10:07 PM permalink
Speaking of gene pools.

This bunch of geniuses were protesting the Eric Garner Grand Jury decision when four of them attacked two NYPD Lieutenants.

They also tried to take their citywide radios to prevent them from calling for backup..

It started when the police tried to arrest one protestor, a Hunter College professor, who atttempted to throw a trash can on to the roadway below where cars could hit it.

Thanks to the videos and concerned citizens, they were all identified and arrested.

Three to seven is a good guess.

beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 23rd, 2014 at 7:16:57 PM permalink

I make a clever remark
somebody.

You didn't make a clever remark. You made a tired, condescending statement that is commonly taken as an insult, to a particular member of this forum. Goes back at least 20 years, to a comment in The Lion King (c)1994 (where it was a self-deprecating insult made by Scar), but I'd heard it before that, so longer.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.
Urban Dictionary
Used to describe simple (stupid) people who might be missing a few vital genetic components. In-bred Betty Sue came from the shallow end of the gene pool.

see also:

13 Words related to shallow end of the gene pool
above-ground gene pool•
gene pool•
hick•
hillbilly•
in-bred•
moron•
redneck•
retard•
septic gene pool•
simple•
stupid•
trailer trash•
white bread

So, please don't continue to insult the intelligence of the people on this forum by claiming you were not being insulting.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 23rd, 2014 at 7:22:44 PM permalink
Talk about racism. Are we really going to use the Urban Dictionary for reference around here? Look up mudshark on there if you want to talk about racism.

A couple of my employees used the term about someone, which I never heard and when I asked they told me to look it up on there. Pure racism and much of that site is the same way, going in all directions. And I will not print the 20 words related to it.

Not the way to keep the discussion on track.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 23rd, 2014 at 7:25:45 PM permalink

In-bred Betty Sue came from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Except I never said gene pool. The guys name
was ScubaTim, so I used the 'deep end of
the pool' analogy that he was in over his
head without his scuba gear (proper equipment).

V got it, it was clever.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 23rd, 2014 at 7:33:49 PM permalink
ROFL @ mudshark.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
December 23rd, 2014 at 7:37:03 PM permalink

V got it, it was clever.

Yes, it was.

it had a good beat, you could dance to it: I gave it an 88.
"What, me worry?"
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 23rd, 2014 at 7:37:11 PM permalink
Quote: JyBrd0403

That's racist.

No, it's not.

"Does any serious scientist any longer doubt that heredity contributes importantly to individual differences in intelligence?" This was the question put by Professor Robert Plomin of the Institute of Psychiatry in London in a recent issue of the scientific journal Behavioural Genetics.'

Genetics is the key.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/has-genetics-won-the-iq-debate-1575770.html
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
December 23rd, 2014 at 7:39:06 PM permalink
Nature or Nurture?
"What, me worry?"
JyBrd0403
JyBrd0403
December 23rd, 2014 at 7:55:19 PM permalink

No, it's not.

The way you use the study is, this is nazi 101 stuff. Genetics = Intelligence therefore black people blah blah blah. You know when they say environment might have something to do with your intelligence, it means you may have great genetics but if someone cuts out your brain, your going to be dumb as a rock. Pretty simple stuff.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 23rd, 2014 at 8:01:42 PM permalink
Quote: JyBrd0403

The way you use the study is, this is nazi 101 stuff. .

Godwins Law on full view here, folks. Never
ceases to amaze.
  • Jump to: