Thread Rating:

Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 13
July 17th, 2017 at 3:07:12 PM permalink
There isn't any truly great Peruvian chicken in Vegas as far as I know.

Pollo inka express on sahara is a nice value. Especially cuz they give you free soup. But haven't found a place to match my favorites in la.

It's still really good because it is Peruvian chicken. But living next to pollo a la brassa in la damn near killed me.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 68
July 17th, 2017 at 3:34:15 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

She can't buy the whole row as she would have to check in 6 times and use six boarding passes which they wouldn't allow.
Still, I have no sympathy for her. She can easily afford 1st class and for her to complain about being moved to an equivalent seat on the same row is not worth the tweet storm. Being jettisoned to a middle seat in the back, yes. Same row to accommodate someone else - who cares?

Looking for a seat on SeatGuru and changing the seat on delta.com takes 3 minutes if you are good at it, perhaps 15 minutes if you are an idiot, 30 minutes if you have to call Delta to do it for you. You need the flight number to look the seat map on SeatGuru and your confirmation number and last name to change your seat on any airline.

My rules for flying are
(1) no middle seats, ever
(2) economy plus or preferred seating to get extra leg room on flights longer than 90 minutes (or JetBlue where all seats are good, or A group on SouthWest to get an exit row)
(3) or no one next to me back in cattle class. This is hardest but you can change your seats pretty much up to boarding time. You can look at the seat assignments and the airline's standby lists to define how far back on the plane you need to go before you will not have anyone in the middle or aisle next to you.

And using your billing rate to equivalate your time is just stupid. I hope the next 100 flights she is on goes into a 3 hour ground stop with her in the back middle seat surrounded by fatties and screaming babies and those who have not showered in 5 days. Any of us who has flown alot has run into those issues.

I like the Louis CK approach to flying:

The miracle of flight

Well I meant 3 seats not 6, but you can certainly buy all 3 but it may take a call instead of online.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 63
July 17th, 2017 at 4:00:41 PM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

It's still really good because it is Peruvian chicken. But living next to pollo a la brassa in la damn near killed me.

I have never heard of Peruvian chicken so I just Googled it. It appears there are a couple of places in Vegas called "Peru Chicken" that get great ratings on Yelp. I will definitely try it in the next few weeks as I love rotisserie chicken.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 68
July 17th, 2017 at 6:55:15 PM permalink
Does anyone else get annoyed when watching a show like America's got Talent and during the act they show the audience and judges. I don't give a damn about their reactions. I am watching the show to see the acts.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 13
July 17th, 2017 at 7:05:32 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I have never heard of Peruvian chicken so I just Googled it. It appears there are a couple of places in Vegas called "Peru Chicken" that get great ratings on Yelp. I will definitely try it in the next few weeks as I love rotisserie chicken.

The chicken itself is great but the real magic is in the green sauce, called aji iirc. Some places it is more spicy and others it is more creamy.

Must be eaten with fries. Not optional.

Maybe we can get a group. I think djac wanted to try it too.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 22
July 17th, 2017 at 9:19:39 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Where does the Restaurant Inspector eat lunch?
A: He eats his sandwich from home on a park bench.

What sauces and condiments did you have?
Any ice water?

Sorry it took a while I have been sick for the last four days sauce look like a pancake I think they refrigerated a canceled order and reheated it I threw up the room is spinning I almost fainted and lost my balance I've been having vertigo for four days
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 54
July 17th, 2017 at 10:24:42 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

What is up with Ann Coulter today? Takes a flight on Delta, devolves into a twitter-storm against Delta because her seat was changed from an aisle to a window on the same exit row, berates Delta staff and flight attendants.

The same Ann Coulter who said that the person dragged off the United Flight "should be deported".

Yikes.

The guy dragged off the United flight was in fact convicted or plead guilty or somehow known to be one of the "Doctors" who gave out pain pills like a factory. As you well know I'm sure, there is a huge problem with this as the multi state arrests showed us last week. He's a Vietnamese immigrant which lead to her "deported" remark. Some how gets his Vietnamese credentials approved here to practice medicine then leads people into drug addiction and death and lastly refuses law enforcement orders to get off a commercial aircraft? Maybe he should be deported and try that crap in Vietnam. As for Ann Coulter, the question remains why would she fly in coach class along with the one about her alleged affair with Geraldo Rivera.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 22
July 17th, 2017 at 10:29:43 PM permalink
Was a slight chemical taste in the appetizer but I ignored it I think their freezer is not working
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 77
July 17th, 2017 at 11:45:00 PM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

Sorry it took a while I have been sick for the last four days sauce look like a pancake I think they refrigerated a canceled order and reheated it I threw up the room is spinning I almost fainted and lost my balance I've been having vertigo for four days

I am NOT a doctor, but it sounds like you're severely dehydrated, along with whatever else might be going on. Drink a lot of water, eat Ramen soup with extra water mixed in, flavored water, coffee, tea, whatever it takes. Suck ice cubes. Something that gets water back in you.

Also suggest you see a real doctor. That's too long ill not to get checked over.
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 10
July 18th, 2017 at 12:01:18 AM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

There isn't any truly great Peruvian chicken in Vegas as far as I know.

Pollo inka express on sahara is a nice value. Especially cuz they give you free soup. But haven't found a place to match my favorites in la.

I like Venezuelan chicken. Arepas on LV Blvd. is really good. They cook it over a wood fire and have some unique sauces.
I guess I'll need to try Peruvian as well.

• Jump to: