Thread Rating:

TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
December 26th, 2015 at 7:12:11 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I am eating jello pretzel salad. By far my favorite dessert.

I know it's your dam thread, but you are beginning to sound like you're 'tweeting' too....
Is there a dirty joke hidden in your tweet somewhere that I missed?
I tried thinking pretzel type positions mixed with jello and just got lost.....
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 26th, 2015 at 8:01:32 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

I know it's your dam thread, but you are beginning to sound like you're 'tweeting' too....
Is there a dirty joke hidden in your tweet somewhere that I missed?
I tried thinking pretzel type positions mixed with jello and just got lost.....

Have you never heard of jello pretzel salad?

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/20338/strawberry-pretzel-salad/

You should make it, it is really good. I am so freaking bored right now. I am going to play in a poker tournament tomorrow morning for the first time in a fee months.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
December 26th, 2015 at 8:03:31 PM permalink
Was the salad tossed first?
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
HeySlick
HeySlick
  • Threads: 3
December 27th, 2015 at 6:31:54 AM permalink
Has anyone ever heard of an Honeymoon salad?
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 6:51:17 AM permalink
Lettuce alone, with little or no dressing, and a roll with honey?
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
December 27th, 2015 at 7:28:18 AM permalink
Conservative abstinence supporters don't have planned pregnancies outside of wedlock.

When will there be enough of the Palin family to convince folks that they shouldn't get any attention as "Conservatives"?

I understand "accidents" but they don't happen with "abstinence", of course...but "planned" with a wedding date (called off, of course) in sight?

If you talk the talk, walk the walk...
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 27th, 2015 at 7:37:22 AM permalink

Lettuce alone, with little or no dressing, and a roll with honey?

It's just called Lettuce alone -- however, those other condiments (a roll with honey) you suggested are really funny LOL.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 8:09:07 AM permalink
Quote: HeySlick

It's just called Lettuce alone -- however, those other condiments (a roll with honey) you suggested are really funny LOL.

Little or no dressing = lingerie.
I like lingerie, have quite a collection.. Joke...
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 27th, 2015 at 8:13:25 AM permalink

Little or no dressing = lingerie.
I like lingerie, have quite a collection.. Joke...

TwofeathersALT,do you really think those honeymooners need condiments?
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 8:20:46 AM permalink
Quote: HeySlick

TwofeathersALT,do you really think those honeymooners need condiments?

I did, every time ;-)
Let us alone, + lingerie + rolls with honey.....

Warning, multiple honeymoons can get expensive......
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
December 27th, 2015 at 8:25:22 AM permalink

What 2F said...
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 27th, 2015 at 8:41:44 AM permalink

I did, every time ;-)
Let us alone, + lingerie + rolls with honey.....

Condiments/condoms - I'm still laughing about that 'rolls with honey' comment of yours. One day I'll tell my joke about the mother fixing oat meal for her three kids. BTW you've got a GOOD sense of humor, hang on to it
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 8:47:31 AM permalink
Wild Turkey.........

While we are talking about stalking wild game.......

I have 2 wild turkey hens hanging out in my yard for the past month or two.
This in a densely populated 'burb of Atlanta.
One is a quite rare white and black coloration ( called snowy phase ) though it's not a phase, it's permanent.
I have started talking to them, then they started talking back.
Then I started feeding them, and they got downright friendly.
You ever petted a wild turkey before?
I believe I have heard the Tom out in the woods once or twice...haven't seen him.
I can only guess he was gobbling something along the lines of;
"Get your hands off my harem"

One day I'll go to the trouble to get an acct with photobucket or someone and upload some pics.
They are amazingly beautiful birds, especially the white one.
I assume the Coyote-Wolf hybrids that I also have will get them eventually.
Maybe not until I get some pics of chicks in early summer.
I always like pics of chicks in early summer.
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 27th, 2015 at 9:09:30 AM permalink

Wild Turkey.........

I have 2 wild turkey hens hanging out in my yard for the past month or two.
This in a densely populated 'burb of Atlanta.
One is a quite rare white and black coloration ( called snowy phase ) though it's not a phase, it's permanent.
I have started talking to them, then they started talking back.
Then I started feeding them, and they got downright friendly.
You ever petted a wild turkey before?
I believe I have heard the Tom out in the woods once or twice...haven't seen him.
I can only guess he was gobbling something along the lines of;
"Get your hands off my harem"

One day I'll go to the trouble to get an acct with photobucket or someone and upload some pics.
They are amazingly beautiful birds, especially the white one.
I assume the Coyote-Wolf hybrids that I also have will get them eventually.
Maybe not until I get some pics of chicks in early summer.
I always like pics of chicks in early summer.

What did the Turkey say to the computer?
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 9:14:18 AM permalink
I don't know that one...
Pls enlighten us all! ;-)

<edit> purely guessing now, something about hunt and peck?
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 27th, 2015 at 9:16:36 AM permalink

I don't know that one...
Pls enlighten us all! ;-)

"Google,google,google"
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
December 27th, 2015 at 9:43:15 AM permalink

Wild Turkey.........

I've been seeing an insane influx of wildlife. Things I don't seem to see often or that don't come to certain areas are becoming almost regular. Red tail hawks are seen daily. I spotted a peregrine just last week. Bald eagle close to 10 times this year, 4 different osprey nests with chicks and parents, a black bear right on the town line. The number of turkeys I've seen in the 'burbs on my route has to be nearing 100. If I fancied some venison, it would take me longer to put on pants and find my gun than it would be to harvest it. If I didn't care for my bay window or my neighbors, I could plunk one from right here at my PC. Looked out the same window some weeks back and pheasants were strutting across my yard. Usually only see them once every few years, and only when I'm traipsing through the woods.

Must be the weather. Or an incoming zombie horde.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
December 27th, 2015 at 10:21:09 AM permalink

Then I started feeding them...

this human instinct to do this is very strong - it's how we domesticated all our animals, which all were once wild - but I have to tell you it causes a lot of problems, I get a knee-jerk reaction of no, no, don't! [sorry]

You are probably OK with the hens, but a Tom that loses fear of humans is known to turn into a pain in the butt

I could go on but that was enough [again, sorry]
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 10:26:25 AM permalink
Quote: Face

I've been seeing an insane influx of wildlife. Things I don't seem to see often or that don't come to certain areas are becoming almost regular. Red tail hawks are seen daily. I spotted a peregrine just last week. Bald eagle close to 10 times this year, 4 different osprey nests with chicks and parents, a black bear right on the town line. The number of turkeys I've seen in the 'burbs on my route has to be nearing 100. If I fancied some venison, it would take me longer to put on pants and find my gun than it would be to harvest it. If I didn't care for my bay window or my neighbors, I could plunk one from right here at my PC. Looked out the same window some weeks back and pheasants were strutting across my yard. Usually only see them once every few years, and only when I'm traipsing through the woods.

I've been in my little spot, just a little spot, for 'bout 15 years. Picked it because it backs up to a floodplain for a medium size tributary just before the confluence with a fairly major river ( major for us anyway ). The floodplain can't be developed ( until they change the regs anyway ). So I can have a little plot that is mine, and back up to an immediate 50-60 undeveloped acres. Between the creeks and power lines easements that connects with hundreds of undeveloped acres. Wooded bottomland, thick with wildlife that is rare around here now. Deer, big ones, had two brothers that were 14 and 16 pointers only a couple years ago. And all the little stuff, rabbit, opossum, raccoon, squirrel, chipmunk, and skunk. Lots of birds, the Broad Wing Hawks claimed this as theirs long before I got here, they run off the RedTails constantly and it's fun to watch. Several types of large owls that as far as I can tell live in harmony with the Hawks. A black bear was caught on a trail-cam less than a mile away last year, no new reports that I saw this year. Plus coyote-wolf hybrids, red-tail fox, and perhaps others I haven't seen. I had quite a relationship with the white-tail for years. I could go out back and whistle for them, and they would run into the yard to say hello, and eat some corn. Was always fun when friends or parents of my kids friends came by and I could walk out on the deck and 'call-in' the herd. But there were issues with bow hunters on my land, shots were fired, the police got involved, I was officially warned. I stopped feeding the deer. I stopped talking to the deer. They still bed down in my back yard many nights, just not as many, I no longer have names for the individuals.

I have quite an extensive collection of pics, and video, to document all of the above. I was, still am, raising 2 sons, now 10 and 12. The exposure to wildlife is something that most of their friends and counterparts around the city have missed. I am proud that they had it, while my wife and I could still live close to our work.

But turkey, only had one photo of one, about five years ago, then none till now.
Now I got two, one rare coloration, roosting on my deck some nights.
Life is full of surprises.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
December 27th, 2015 at 10:44:52 AM permalink
Quote: Face

Made me remember Will Smith, "I am legend" : )

TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 10:46:09 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

this human instinct to do this is very strong - it's how we domesticated all our animals, which all were once wild - but I have to tell you it causes a lot of problems, I get a knee-jerk reaction of no, no, don't! [sorry]

You are probably OK with the hens, but a Tom that loses fear of humans is known to turn into a pain in the butt

OG, I hear you.
You might remember from a story or two told some time back that I collect feathers.
My turkeys, yes they are MINE now, have very beautiful feathers.
And they are good turkeys, so far.
If that changes, then guess who will be wearing the rare turkey feathers? ;-)
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 27th, 2015 at 11:55:26 AM permalink

OG, I hear you.
You might remember from a story or two told some time back that I collect feathers.

Hang on to the turkeys as long as you can. They eat ticks and other bad bugs, are quite aggressive about it. Feeling quite hostile about the people who trespassed to shoot "your" whitetails at the moment. Glad you're all enjoying the larger world coming to your backyard, though.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 2:51:57 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

OG, I hear you.

Hang on to the turkeys as long as you can. They eat ticks and other bad bugs, are quite aggressive about it. Feeling quite hostile about the people who trespassed to shoot "your" whitetails at the moment. Glad you're all enjoying the larger world coming to your backyard, though.

Thanks BABS,
You didn't have to chastise me this time, I'm making progress...

But the beaver, I forgot to mention the beaver.
If you are going to tell a story to a bunch of degenerate gamblers, and others ( feel free to consider yourself one of the others here, I am labeling no one in particular) then you have to remember to include the beaver in the story.

Back to the degenerate gambler thing, it's us against them, but you don't have to pick a side...

Back to the beaver dam(s), Damn, I forgot the beaver dams.....
When I listed all the critters large and small that I deal with in my yard I forgot to mention the beaver. Before I start, let me just say I enjoy the beaver as much as the next guy.

So I got some beaver in my life, specifically in my back yard...
The beaver were having a ton of fun and getting their way before I arrived on the property.
I dug a ditch to drain the swamp in my back yard into the creek just a bit away.
The water went away ( beaver pond missing ).
The beaver were pissed but I was happy, I had been in this position before.....
I dug some more ditches, mostly on my property, some crossed briefly across other's property.
There were disturbances in the woods neighbors said, again the police got involved.
Why is there always a patrol car in my rear view mirror?
I had to 'form a cooperative to refill that 150 yard long ditch and disguise the site as if it had never happened'. All in the name of my community cooperating with surrounding property owners and I still don't know how or why the beaver got a seat at the arbitration table........ 150 yards long, as deep as 4 ft at confluence with the creek, all dug by hand, all thru hardwood bottomland which comes with more root structure than you can probably imagine. It was all filled in, obliterated, hidden, and the site disguised as if it had never been there. Well unless you know what plantings were put where, along the route, and numbered them by planted species and location.

I still love the beaver, they still suspect me.
Prolly rightfully so......
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 27th, 2015 at 3:50:33 PM permalink

OG, I hear you.

Thanks BABS,

If you are going to tell a story to a bunch of degenerate gamblers, and others ( feel free to consider yourself one of the others here, I am labeling no one in particular) then you have to remember to include the beaver in the story.

Back to the degenerate gambler thing, it's us against them, but you don't have to pick a side...

When I listed all the critters large and small that I deal with in my yard I forgot to mention the beaver. Before I start, let me just say I enjoy the beaver as much as the next guy.

The beaver were having a ton of fun and getting their way before I arrived on the property.
I dug a ditch to drain the swamp in my back yard into the creek just a bit away.
I dug some more ditches, mostly on my property, some crossed briefly across other's property.
There were disturbances in the woods neighbors said, again the police got involved.
I had to 'form a cooperative to refill that 150 yard long ditch and disguise the site as if it had never happened'. All in the name of my community cooperating with surrounding property owners and I still don't know how or why the beaver got a seat at the arbitration table........ 150 yards long, as deep as 4 ft at confluence with the creek, all dug by hand, all thru hardwood bottomland which comes with more root structure than you can probably imagine. It was all filled in, obliterated, hidden, and the site disguised as if it had never been there. Well unless you know what plantings were put where, along the route, and numbered them by planted species and location.

LOL! Here's some revenge for you if you want it. I will sell you my beaver coat (that I will likely never wear in Florida, and since it came to me here, I've never worn it) for Sparkles. My grandfather was the head of fur buying for Hudson's Bay Co. in Canada for many years, and he selected the best of the best for my aunt in 1964. She is a fastidious woman, and the coat is nearly perfect still, thigh-length, and gorgeous with a silk lining, ebony brown with leather trim. Has been in cold storage for 20 years now. Would fit a woman Med-Lg-1xl, but there's enough pelt it can be done for nearly any size woman.

Sort of kidding about the sale, but could sell it if you really want it. She can stand on the porch wearing it and flip off the beavers when it's cold. :)
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 5:54:14 PM permalink

OG, I hear you.

Thanks BABS,

LOL! Here's some revenge for you if you want it. I will sell you my beaver coat (that I will likely never wear in Florida, and since it came to me here, I've never worn it) for Sparkles. My grandfather was the head of fur buying for Hudson's Bay Co. in Canada for many years, and he selected the best of the best for my aunt in 1964. She is a fastidious woman, and the coat is nearly perfect still, thigh-length, and gorgeous with a silk lining, ebony brown with leather trim. Has been in cold storage for 20 years now. Would fit a woman Med-Lg-1xl, but there's enough pelt it can be done for nearly any size woman.

Sort of kidding about the sale, but could sell it if you really want it. She can stand on the porch wearing it and flip off the beavers when it's cold. :)

Such a generous offer, I ran it past Sparkles, she said some thing like 'yuck'.
Just standing watch here, waiting for invaders, and having some fun on WoV. I hope that is OK?
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 6:04:06 PM permalink

OG, I hear you.

Thanks BABS,

Such a generous offer, I ran it past Sparkles, she said some thing like 'yuck'.
Just standing watch here, waiting for invaders, and having some fun on WoV. I hope that is OK?

Just for the record, I am a rascal.
Not necessarily proud of the fact, just stating the fact.

I don't mind the term rascal too much, it's better than scoundrel.
More along the lines of 'bad man', it should, most often, over the webby thingy, be considered playful.
Just to set the definitions in a row.
Rascal=Bad Man<scoundrel< the devil himself.
GWAE
GWAE
December 27th, 2015 at 6:04:52 PM permalink
What is cold storage?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 27th, 2015 at 6:13:11 PM permalink

What is cold storage?

Refrigerated below about 50 degrees. (why don't our keyboards have degree and cent symbols? whine...)

It's better for the furs. The damned coat sells new for $10-12K now if you could even find fur of this quality any more, so I can't just discard it (it's the sable beaver, a rich dark brown). There's so many whole pelts in it a furrier could remake it into nearly any size or garment a person could want (it's a swing-coat style, not close-fitted). But I'll never wear it, in part because I live in Florida, in part because I'm always over-warm anyway.
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
  • Threads: 1
December 27th, 2015 at 6:53:42 PM permalink

Refrigerated below about 50 degrees. (why don't our keyboards have degree and cent symbols? whine...)

You mean these?
50°
25¢
This feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and I'm ready; To fall into the sky and I see now, the reason why. My heart is heavy, takes me to a place I can't breathe. Only then I know why I see the warning sign.
GWAE
GWAE
December 27th, 2015 at 6:58:01 PM permalink
I can't remember the combo but isn't it something like hold alt plus some numbers to make symbols.
petroglyph
petroglyph
December 27th, 2015 at 7:26:25 PM permalink

It's better for the furs. The damned coat sells new for $10-12K now if you could even find fur of this quality any more, so I can't just discard it (it's the sable beaver, a rich dark brown). There's so many whole pelts in it a furrier could remake it into nearly any size or garment a person could want (it's a swing-coat style, not close-fitted). But I'll never wear it, in part because I live in Florida, in part because I'm always over-warm anyway.

It sounds like it might be a beautiful museum piece?

Wouldn't it be awesome to have it displayed in the Smithsonian with the story on a plaque including grand dads name? Bragging rights extra ordinaire if you ever lived in fur country.

I would hate to see some idiot come running out of a crowd with a can of spray paint. It could be preserved and displayed for generations to come. Long after man no longer appreciates good beaver. : )
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 27th, 2015 at 7:41:09 PM permalink

I want to see pictures of you in this coat, just this coat...
No pics = it never happened....;-)
Love ya, of course...
The Feathered One
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 34
December 27th, 2015 at 9:09:12 PM permalink
https://youtu.be/mezlcGGA4BY
Born in Texas and lived in Texas my whole life.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
December 27th, 2015 at 10:12:46 PM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

https://youtu.be/mezlcGGA4BY

People that purposely stray into or land in restricted areas usually don't get shot down.

About the only thing they learn after landing, is how much trouble they are in, how handcuffs work and the inside of a bag looks like.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 28th, 2015 at 12:29:54 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

People that purposely stray into or land in restricted areas usually don't get shot down.

About the only thing they learn after landing, is how much trouble they are in, how handcuffs work and the inside of a bag looks like.

They must not be too smart....I already know how handcuffs work (for the most part I think), as well as what the inside of a bag looks like.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
December 28th, 2015 at 6:37:00 AM permalink
I work for a hospital. Once a year I have to go for a physical at "Employee Health". The office is no longer called as such. It is now "Teammate Health". So silly....
GWAE
GWAE
December 28th, 2015 at 7:19:02 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I work for a hospital. Once a year I have to go for a physical at "Employee Health". The office is no longer called as such. It is now "Teammate Health". So silly....

Just imagine, they sat in the board room and discussed such a change. I work in health care as well and the rediculous spending and polices are rediculous.
RS
RS
December 28th, 2015 at 8:35:58 AM permalink

Just imagine, they sat in the board room and discussed such a change. I work in health care as well and the rediculous spending and polices are rediculous.

Rediculous indeed.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 28th, 2015 at 8:48:27 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Rediculous indeed.

Tee hee, was just a friendly jab of course....
I passed on the opportunity earlier....
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 28th, 2015 at 8:50:24 AM permalink

Rediculous indeed.

Ridiculous. Rediculous auto-corrects to it on here, so is the misspelling a deliberate reference I'm missing? The word gets misspelled a LOT on this board, as does "definitely" as "defiantly", and some others.
petroglyph
petroglyph
December 28th, 2015 at 9:28:08 AM permalink

Ridiculous. Rediculous auto-corrects to it on here, so is the misspelling a deliberate reference I'm missing? The word gets misspelled a LOT on this board, as does "definitely" as "defiantly", and some others.

I don't hate much, but I think I hate auto correct on my phone?

How about putting the coat in a Hudson Bay museum, or Quebec?
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
December 28th, 2015 at 10:20:38 AM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

I don't hate much, but I think I hate auto correct on my phone?

Wife tried to type "Christmas" on her Galaxy 6 -- autocorrect changed it to 'Chrostmas!' Chrostmas?! Seriously?!
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 28th, 2015 at 10:25:25 AM permalink

Rediculous indeed.

Ridiculous too :-)
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
GWAE
GWAE
December 28th, 2015 at 10:32:23 AM permalink
RS, I thought you were making fun of me for using the word twice in 1 sentence which I did on purpose. I wish I could blame auto correct for the misspelling but I can not. I had ZERO clue that it started for ri.

What does piss me off is the auto correct on my galaxy 5. It changes correct words into non sense. I would bet it changes a word on every other post that I make. It is getting really frustrating.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
December 28th, 2015 at 10:36:42 AM permalink

RS, I thought you were making fun of me for using the word twice in 1 sentence which I did on purpose. I wish I could blame auto correct for the misspelling but I can not. I had ZERO clue that it started for ri.

What does piss me off is the auto correct on my galaxy 5. It changes correct words into non sense. I would bet it changes a word on every other post that I make. It is getting really frustrating.

Do you use the Swype feature? I do and am always fixing words.
GWAE
GWAE
December 28th, 2015 at 10:43:53 AM permalink
No I fail at swipe even more than regular typing (typing was just autocorrected to tyuong, WTF)
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
December 28th, 2015 at 7:17:12 PM permalink
Funniest thing I read today in regard to the Globetrotters.

In a Simpson episode Krusty the clown bets all the money he earned franchising his name—ultimately 48 dollars—against the Globetrotters, telling his financial adviser, "I thought the Generals were due!"
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
December 28th, 2015 at 8:23:22 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Funniest thing I read today in regard to the Globetrotters.

In a Simpson episode Krusty the clown bets all the money he earned franchising his name—ultimately 48 dollars—against the Globetrotters, telling his financial adviser, "I thought the Generals were due!"

Meadowlark Lemon died today.
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
  • Threads: 1
December 28th, 2015 at 8:30:31 PM permalink
Been struggling with anger recently. For the past few... Months? Hard to say.. Things that don't usually bother me, start to pick away at my psyche. I'm not typically a violent person, but I've had some burning desire for physical destruction, and have had some pretty vocal outbursts.

Fairly new for me, and I'm usually a pretty level headed individual. Here's hoping it goes away, but given that my goal is geared towards muscle building and toning for this summer, I suspect the increased testosterone will only cause more intense emotions.
This feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and I'm ready; To fall into the sky and I see now, the reason why. My heart is heavy, takes me to a place I can't breathe. Only then I know why I see the warning sign.
RS
RS
December 28th, 2015 at 8:58:30 PM permalink
Quote: Dodsferd

Been struggling with anger recently. For the past few... Months? Hard to say.. Things that don't usually bother me, start to pick away at my psyche. I'm not typically a violent person, but I've had some burning desire for physical destruction, and have had some pretty vocal outbursts.

Fairly new for me, and I'm usually a pretty level headed individual. Here's hoping it goes away, but given that my goal is geared towards muscle building and toning for this summer, I suspect the increased testosterone will only cause more intense emotions.

Creatine (if you take it), I believe, can cause anger & whatnot.

Try doing something relaxing every day, like jacuzzi or just listening to music.
  • Jump to: