Thread Rating:

MrV
MrV
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
  • Threads: 332
  • Posts: 7334
January 13th, 2022 at 1:02:14 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

So returning from my most recent 7 day suspension, I want to announce that I won't be participating here or any other forum for a good long while. I don't know if it will be 6 months or a year or forever. This is due to events on other forums where I was doxxed, which at this point I don't know if it ends my career, but it has harmed me and my career and ability to play and make a living for now.



Sue the doxxer.

Ka-ching!

Keep us posted as the case progresses.
"What, me worry?"
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 130
  • Posts: 4197
January 13th, 2022 at 3:46:55 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

So returning from my most recent 7 day suspension, I want to announce that I won't be participating here or any other forum for a good long while. I don't know if it will be 6 months or a year or forever. This is due to events on other forums where I was doxxed, which at this point I don't know if it ends my career, but it has harmed me and my career and ability to play and make a living for now. It is best I just lay low for a while and that includes forums.

link to original post



Is this preemptive or has the doxing already caused you actual problems in a casino?
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 6143
January 13th, 2022 at 5:15:19 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson


Is this preemptive or has the doxing already caused you actual problems in a casino?
link to original post


Quote: kewlj

... I won't be participating here or any other forum for a good long while. ...... at this point I don't know if it ends my career, but it has harmed me and my career and ability to play and make a living for now. link to original post


Don't expect KJ to reply Alan. He's stopped posting.
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
moses
moses
Joined: Sep 23, 2013
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 569
January 14th, 2022 at 4:38:31 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Quote: kewlj

So returning from my most recent 7 day suspension, I want to announce that I won't be participating here or any other forum for a good long while. I don't know if it will be 6 months or a year or forever. This is due to events on other forums where I was doxxed, which at this point I don't know if it ends my career, but it has harmed me and my career and ability to play and make a living for now.



Sue the doxxer.

Ka-ching!

Keep us posted as the case progresses.
link to original post



Do some research.

Ka-Bong.
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 173
  • Posts: 10462
January 14th, 2022 at 5:20:59 PM permalink
Never fear, the CIA is here
https://youtu.be/JASUsVY5YJ8?t=130
The Hall of Unverified Claims is a vast place with many shelves.
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 173
  • Posts: 10462
January 15th, 2022 at 7:08:47 AM permalink
If you're on the West coastline you may still have time to catch the Tsunami.

2 foot tidal wave.

They're giving out warnings. I think that means the water will roll ashore at possibly 2 feet high, not just seeing a 2 foot wave.
The Hall of Unverified Claims is a vast place with many shelves.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 192
  • Posts: 4273
January 16th, 2022 at 12:44:39 AM permalink
______________

.
this is the coolest college football vid I've ever seen - and it's not even a play on the field

the Auburn band reacts to beating Alabama in the Iron Bowl in 2013 with a kick return on the final play

.



.
"𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳"______Edgar Allan Poe
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
Joined: Sep 29, 2010
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 989
January 16th, 2022 at 6:08:59 AM permalink
That was great. I remember the end of that game...some nice discipline from those kids to stop screaming and start playing
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 3015
January 17th, 2022 at 11:26:10 AM permalink
I donít know why jump rope and swimming have to be so easy as kids and so hard as an adult.

I donít think Iím in terrible shape, I donít have problems doing back to back days of 15 mile or so hikes, but I went to the natatorium today and felt like my lungs were going to explode after like two laps in the pool.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 192
  • Posts: 4273
January 17th, 2022 at 12:13:54 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

I donít know why jump rope and swimming have to be so easy as kids and so hard as an adult.

I donít think Iím in terrible shape, I donít have problems doing back to back days of 15 mile or so hikes, but I went to the natatorium today and felt like my lungs were going to explode after like two laps in the pool.
link to original post




I remember when I was 45 and I was hoping maybe I could still play some basketball
I went to an outdoor court to shoot around - it had messed up nets
the ball got stuck in the net and I couldn't jump up and knock it out - I wasn't even close
I had to go get a stick from the nearby woods to knock the ball out of the net
it was really humiliating and pathetic

.
"𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳"______Edgar Allan Poe

  • Jump to: