Thread Rating:

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 150
August 8th, 2019 at 6:46:02 AM permalink
charged with murder he's hoping to get a fair trial
good luck with that

https://www.wndu.com/content/news/Attorney-wants-jurors-who-wont-judge-clients-face-tattoos-523084601.html

"but I don't care too much for money..........money can't buy me love".............. the Beatles
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 25
August 8th, 2019 at 7:06:21 AM permalink
Open bed trailer stolen. We have surveillance. Left town last nite to pick up delivery truck. Everytime I leave town, the first nighte the burglars know. Our office is not somewhere people drive by. It is on the outskirts of town. I think local alarm system has a mole. When I'm in town, I turn the alarm on and off all day and night. When I'm out of town, the office workers set thte alarm on at closing. And it stays on all night. We have a monitored alarm system.
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 69
August 8th, 2019 at 7:17:51 AM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

Open bed trailer stolen. We have surveillance. Left town last nite to pick up delivery truck. Everytime I leave town, the first nighte the burglars know. Our office is not somewhere people drive by. It is on the outskirts of town. I think local alarm system has a mole. When I'm in town, I turn the alarm on and off all day and night. When I'm out of town, the office workers set thte alarm on at closing. And it stays on all night. We have a monitored alarm system.

It sounds like you will need to install cameras.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 158
August 8th, 2019 at 7:32:28 AM permalink

Why such a variation in the routine? If you think someone is following them and acting when they are different, it seems like there is an obvious solution. One can make your settings universal or switch companies.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 160
August 8th, 2019 at 10:02:07 AM permalink

Is a security guard an option?
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 12
August 8th, 2019 at 10:06:07 AM permalink

Have you ruled out that someone that works for you knows the surveillance system and is doing the stealing? Seems like the obvious answer to me when you consider motive and opportunity.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
rxwine
rxwine
August 8th, 2019 at 10:14:45 AM permalink
Car sales lots will sometimes park another car in front of exit gates at night. Makes more work for thief.
rxwine
rxwine
August 8th, 2019 at 10:18:48 AM permalink
There’s also options for your own cheap gps tracker system. The kind that tracks items through people’s cellphone network.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 158
August 8th, 2019 at 10:25:43 AM permalink
680 illegals arrested in food processing plants in Mississippi. How about arresting the factory supervisors? Arresting the people doing the hiring? How about arresting the Board of Directors?
The INS will move on, the workers will be replaced by others and the sheeple will cheer.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
Thanks for this post from:
petroglyphtringlomane
August 8th, 2019 at 11:25:07 AM permalink
If the powers that be actually wanted to prevent illegal immigration, they would make hiring them -ev. People who make that decision are driven almost entirely by money and it would be very easy to disincentivize.

They don't want that. They want a large workforce with no rights. They want to reward their friends for breaking the law. And to dupe average people into blaming the immigrants for acting exactly as planned.

Divide and conquer. Works like a charm.

• Jump to: