Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Dagnabbit!Are we having fun yet?

Hump Trillary.

So much bullshit; so little time!
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
May 12th, 2016 at 3:26:46 PM permalink
I'm open to being convinced otherwise but how in the world can anyone be for welfare, if their are jobs to be had? I just don't understand it
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
May 12th, 2016 at 4:09:01 PM permalink
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/05/12/what-donald-trumps-tax-returns-could-show-about-his-finances/

I would guess that his charitable contributions are a disgrace for someone who claims to be worth $10 billion.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 169
May 12th, 2016 at 7:15:12 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Please, name a few. I don't see any.

Are you the guy who could watch a platoon with Gomer Pyle in it for an hour, and then remark, naw I don't see any difference between him and the other guys?

Trump is an unconventional and most self-centered individual imaginable, given to answering to no one, and most likely just an unprincipled opportunist who used bankruptcy to further his own ends, hides his tax returns, and probably already has an enemies list longer than Nixon's two arms, and apparently ignorant of even some basic constitutional principles and bunch of other stuff and whose opinions vary like the leaves blowing on a windy day, tells the truth less than most politicians, and rarely regrets any of any of his actions no matter how offensive they are.

Once he is behind closed doors and doesn't need your vote, look out! Seems like the perfect guy to find himself impeached.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 224
May 13th, 2016 at 2:35:26 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Are you the guy who could watch a platoon with Gomer Pyle in it for an hour, and then remark, naw I don't see any difference between him and the other guys?

Trump is an unconventional and most self-centered individual imaginable, given to answering to no one, and most likely just an unprincipled opportunist who used bankruptcy to further his own ends, hides his tax returns, and probably already has an enemies list longer than Nixon's two arms, and apparently ignorant of even some basic constitutional principles and bunch of other stuff and whose opinions vary like the leaves blowing on a windy day, tells the truth less than most politicians, and rarely regrets any of any of his actions no matter how offensive they are.

Once he is behind closed doors and doesn't need your vote, look out! Seems like the perfect guy to find himself impeached.

Obama seems far more self-centered than Trump. And Hillary gives far fewer answers. But enough of discussing the word-soup you have above. I will ask you for the second time, why is it easy to see Trump impeached? What crime has he committed, what has he done that should show a crime? You made a charge, man-up and back it.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
May 13th, 2016 at 3:45:03 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

. I will ask you for the second time, why is it easy to see Trump impeached? What crime has he committed, what has he done that should show a crime? You made a charge, man-up and back it.

??
The answer is obvious
Tax evasion
Tax fraud
Hel's afraid to release his taxes
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
May 13th, 2016 at 10:31:31 AM permalink
Posts about Bluejay's creds and cargo trip, Global Warming, and forum members' expertise have been split to here in RonC's honor. I would like that hour of my life back again, please.

Also, due to massive trolling in the same thread, and previous offenses, TheGrimReaper13 has been suspended, nuclear option.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
May 13th, 2016 at 10:53:32 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Posts about Bluejay's creds and cargo trip, Global Warming, and forum members' expertise have been split to here in RonC's honor. I would like that hour of my life back again, please.

Also, due to massive trolling in the same thread, and previous offenses, TheGrimReaper13 has been suspended, nuclear option.

I apologize.
From under the fridge.
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
May 13th, 2016 at 11:05:03 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

??
The answer is obvious
Tax evasion
Tax fraud
Hel's afraid to release his taxes

Lolololol! What a hoot!
Are you freaking serious?
Whew!
OMG. Please, keep this going.
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
May 13th, 2016 at 11:20:59 AM permalink
I posted this on DT, but it deserves to be posted here as well:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

I want "Crooked Hillary" to start referring to Trump as "John Miller."
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

• Jump to: