Thread Rating:

doughboy11
doughboy11
Joined: Aug 19, 2015
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 5
September 11th, 2015 at 9:32:09 AM permalink
Here's another poll for the Trump deniers to ignore

Tied 48 - 48
In Jan 2017 it will be so sweet rubbing the Trump denier's faces in it
Gabes22
Gabes22
Joined: Jul 19, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1427
September 11th, 2015 at 10:15:40 AM permalink
I am beginning to get to the point where I will be surprised if Hillary is the Dems nominee.
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 227
  • Posts: 12420
September 11th, 2015 at 11:17:47 AM permalink
Quote: Gabes22

I am beginning to get to the point where I will be surprised if Hillary is the Dems nominee.



+1

I still just do not get how this woman freezes out so many people. Does she have something on freaking everyone?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
RonC
RonC
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
September 11th, 2015 at 11:45:58 AM permalink
Weekly Schedule

Monday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Tuesday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Wednesday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Thursday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Friday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Saturday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Sunday--Even God took a day off...

Two observations...

--There are a lot of unflattering pictures of Hillary out there
--She won't win on looks...I'm beginning to wonder just how she can win...
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 433
  • Posts: 25308
September 11th, 2015 at 11:58:05 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

Weekly Schedule

Monday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Tuesday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Wednesday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Thursday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Friday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary
Saturday--EB posts a less than flattering picture of Hillary



Not true. And a picture is worth a thousand words.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 227
  • Posts: 12420
September 11th, 2015 at 12:06:42 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Not true. And a picture is worth a thousand words.



I move we start a thread called "Unflattering Picture of Hillary of the Day"
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
1BB
1BB
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
September 11th, 2015 at 12:29:59 PM permalink
If you guys want some cleavage just say so. Who wants to volunteer to comb through Hillary pictures? :-)
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 227
  • Posts: 12420
September 11th, 2015 at 12:32:37 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

If you guys want some cleavage just say so. Who wants to volunteer to comb through Hillary pictures? :-)



There isn't enough money...........
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 433
  • Posts: 25308
September 11th, 2015 at 12:48:18 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob





I mean, c'mon. This doesn't scare you?
What is she saying with her eyes, is
it any wonder the people she closely
works with are terrified of her? That
Bill is terrified of her? If this was a
Repub woman candidate, this pic would
be in every ad the Dems ran against her.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 5461
September 11th, 2015 at 12:51:26 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Quote: EvenBob





I mean, c'mon. This doesn't scare you?
What is she saying with her eyes, is
it any wonder the people she closely
works with are terrified of her? That
Bill is terrified of her? If this was a
Repub woman candidate, this pic would
be in every ad the Dems ran against her.



We aren't in the general election yet... who is to say it won't be used in every ad the Reps run against her?
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

  • Jump to: