MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 4789
September 25th, 2021 at 6:22:48 AM permalink
Sabre has stated that he assumes that I TELL others to withdraw thousands at exorbitant fees.

I am thankful that you are at least stepping back to make clear that you "agree that there is never any suggestion or evidence of any phone call or even any 'advice' in that post."

I mean, it's one thing to say that someone was influenced by me to do something crazy like do a cash advance with which to gamble, it's quite another to say that I TELL others (plural) on the phone to do something crazy.

And even there anyone who knows me and has read my posts knows that I have gone on record repeatedly about gambling responsibly and that I am very much against credit card advances.

Last edited by: MDawg on Sep 25, 2021
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 54
  • Posts: 6410
September 25th, 2021 at 6:55:47 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Sabre has stated that he assumes that I TELL others to withdraw thousands at exorbitant fees.

I am thankful that you are at least stepping back to make clear that you "agree that there is never any suggestion or evidence of any phone call or even any 'advice' in that post."

Just telling it as I see it. I've gathered my evidence and presented it fairly. It supports an implication that at least one member (Not necessarily plural) has been inspired to throw down some substantial wagers in an attempt to emulate you. Sabre seems to be wrong in asserting that you tell them what to do, individually.
Quote:

I mean, it's one thing to say that someone was influenced by me to do something crazy like do a cash advance with which to gamble, it's quite another to say that I TELL others (plural) on the phone to do something crazy.


Acknowledged.
Quote:

And even there anyone who knows me and has read my posts knows that I have gone on record repeatedly about gambling responsibly and am very much against credit card advances.


Acknowledged.

Now, Mdawg, we have presented Wizard with more than enough evidence. Maybe Sabre will be back to contribute.
I really must insist that we drop it now and await Wizard's judgement.
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 272
  • Posts: 9660
September 25th, 2021 at 7:33:57 AM permalink
MDawg

The issue seems to be that when Marcus Clarke kept saying you were giving him advice and making it sound of a personal nature as in you guys privately talked your indignation didn't materialize.

Where were your protestations to the forum for Marcus to take back his claims you were helping him?

That has led to forum members feeling Marcus is believable.

You can be certain if any member on here I haven't met starts saying I spoke to him with advice not written in any post I am going to be right here denying it.

And without trying to bring other forum matters here, that did happen to me at another forum where someone was saying things about me that were unauthorized by me and you specifically know this MDawg as you were part of that conversation, and what did I do. I actually took time to join that other forum and let you and anyone else know that info wasn't coming from me and was unauthorized. So you know I speak truth to this matter.

That's where this whole issue is emanating from. You should have nipped it in the bud with Marcus Clarke's vocal statements that he was speaking to you directly. You should have said Marcus doesn't know what he is talking about at that time fan club member or not.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 54
  • Posts: 6410
September 25th, 2021 at 7:44:40 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

MDawg

The issue seems to be that when Marcus Clarke kept saying you were giving him advice and making it sound of a personal nature as in you guys privately talked your indignation didn't materialize.

...

You should have nipped it in the bud with Marcus Clarke's vocal statements that he was speaking to you directly. You should have said Marcus doesn't know what he is talking about at that time fan club member or not.

  • link to original post

    For the record, I read many posts on a few forums. I HAVE NEVER read MarcusClark66 claiming direct 1 to 1 communication from MDawg.

    And now, for you DarkOz, and any other that might choose to contribute. PLEASE refrain from chiming in on this challenge sub-thread, It has gone beyond an hijack now. I don't want to split the thread because it's a chore. LET'S JUST AWAIT Sabre's last word or Wizard's. Wizard gave him 48 hours. Patience please.
    Last edited by: OnceDear on Sep 25, 2021
    Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
    OnceDear
    Administrator
    OnceDear
    Joined: Jun 1, 2014
    • Threads: 54
    • Posts: 6410
    September 25th, 2021 at 8:00:28 AM permalink
    I've reluctantly broken off this thread hijack. That gives me the chore of having to fix up several links.

    Now..... Let Sabre and Wizard have the last words.
    Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
    mwalz9
    mwalz9
    Joined: Feb 7, 2012
    • Threads: 51
    • Posts: 745
    Thanks for this post from:
    darkoz
    September 25th, 2021 at 8:33:42 AM permalink
    1) I don't see where sabre misquoted MDawg. What he said isn't a quote, but an independent thought. How is that misquoting?

    2)In reply to OnceDear, how can you say you have never seen MarcusClark say he has had private conversations with MDawg when there is one quoted, in this thread? He has made multiple claims that while not by phone, he has had private conversations and owes his success to MDawg.
    sabre
    sabre
    Joined: Aug 16, 2010
    • Threads: 3
    • Posts: 1172
    Thanks for this post from:
    joedolOnceDearmwalz9Aussie
    September 25th, 2021 at 8:54:40 AM permalink
    My last word is that this forum is getting trolled hard. Peace.
    Marcusclark66
    Marcusclark66
    Joined: Mar 26, 2020
    • Threads: 33
    • Posts: 1140
    September 26th, 2021 at 5:29:46 PM permalink
    Quote: OnceDear

    Quote: Wizard

    I'm waiting to hear if this quote officially gets challenged. If it does, I'll have to ask you to demonstrate where MDawg says this. If you can't, you get suspended, if you can MDawg does. However, I'll give you the chance right now to retract it, if you wish. If you stand by it, no need to document it, unless a challenge is filed.

  • link to original post

    If I can assist.....
    In a hidden thread which I will not dignify with a link, the member MarcusClark66 attributes his baccarat success to the guidance that he has received from MDawg. I've never seen any reference to them being in communication by phone. I HAVE seen a member, which I believe was Marcusclark66 post that he drew cash from an ATM at considerable cost so that he could place his wager. However, that post seems to have been quickly redacted*

    Some quotes



    Quote: Marcusclark66

    EXTRA NOTE: Almost gave up and left a $1,500.00 loser, but MDAWG is to credit and receive a huge hug and high five for his ‘words of wisdom’ and other private things that have been absorbed from the great one! Public thanks and huge appreciation to the Great MDawg!

    Bolding mine. First suggestion that they have been in private conversation.


    So I think that we can fairly say that MDawg has influenced MarcusClark66. BUT. I see no mention of phone calls between them. Never have seen mentions of such calls.

    There are many similar references to MDawg being MarcusClark's inspiration, but those references are at other forunms and so are out of scope here.

    *Now, as to the drawing cash from an ATM to gamble. There WAS a post where a member, I believe it was MarcusClark66 mentioned drawing cash from an ATM at significant cost. I believe the original post...
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/36061-i-have-learned-a-lot-here-and-ready-to-play/25/#post822183
    was heavily redacted to hide that mention, but it is referenced here.
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/36061-i-have-learned-a-lot-here-and-ready-to-play/25/#post822228

    *I do recall a mention of ATM fees of $600, but might be mistaken.
  • link to original post



    Let’s get some things straight here big guy.

    #1. For the record MDawg has never advised or influenced me to do a cash advance. If I ever did that I did it on my own because I decided to do it myself. MDawg, from what I remember, has always advised people to gamble responsibly.

    #2. I belong to no other forums, not one at this time or previously to this. So the statement about I am writing on other forums is totally fiction.

    #3. I withdrew $5,000.00 cash advance from a casino cage counter that is from a nation company where you agree to the service fees, in my case it was just under $300.00, swipe your credit or debit card at the counter and the cage personnel gets the authorization. But no one ever advised me to do this except myself.

    #4. I credit MDawg for many things and they are all posted within my thread or his main thread, Adventures oh MDawg. MDawg and MDawg alone has allowed me to profit tens of thousands of dollars as well as having a $25,000.00 bankroll now.

    #5. I thank MDawg again for being my inspiration and allowing me to develop certain insights and knowledge through his writing and reports.

    End of rebuttal and my 5 cents!
    Marcus Clark
    Marcus Clark. Real Person; AKA MarcusClark66. *Professional Casino Security Expert. *Certified EMT *Certified Company Firearms Instructor. *Certified Gaming Regulations Interpreter for Corporate Applications. *Domestic UrbanTactical Combat Casualty Expert. *Tic-Tac-Toe Expert (Real Competitive Versions) & Mastering Chess. *Honorary & Official #1 Fan of the MDawg Adventures Club. *Mastering Cracking it. Bit-by-Bit, Piece-by-Piece Crediting Forum Members. *Certified Casino Property Entry & Exit Point Analyzer *Baccarat Winning Session Record: 12 out of 12 & 1 out of 1 Mini Session. Baccarat Losing Session Record: 2 Losing Sessions.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    Joined: Dec 22, 2009
    • Threads: 272
    • Posts: 9660
    September 26th, 2021 at 5:50:05 PM permalink
    Quote: Marcusclark66

    Quote: OnceDear

    Quote: Wizard

    I'm waiting to hear if this quote officially gets challenged. If it does, I'll have to ask you to demonstrate where MDawg says this. If you can't, you get suspended, if you can MDawg does. However, I'll give you the chance right now to retract it, if you wish. If you stand by it, no need to document it, unless a challenge is filed.

  • link to original post

    If I can assist.....
    In a hidden thread which I will not dignify with a link, the member MarcusClark66 attributes his baccarat success to the guidance that he has received from MDawg. I've never seen any reference to them being in communication by phone. I HAVE seen a member, which I believe was Marcusclark66 post that he drew cash from an ATM at considerable cost so that he could place his wager. However, that post seems to have been quickly redacted*

    Some quotes



    Quote: Marcusclark66

    EXTRA NOTE: Almost gave up and left a $1,500.00 loser, but MDAWG is to credit and receive a huge hug and high five for his ‘words of wisdom’ and other private things that have been absorbed from the great one! Public thanks and huge appreciation to the Great MDawg!

    Bolding mine. First suggestion that they have been in private conversation.


    So I think that we can fairly say that MDawg has influenced MarcusClark66. BUT. I see no mention of phone calls between them. Never have seen mentions of such calls.

    There are many similar references to MDawg being MarcusClark's inspiration, but those references are at other forunms and so are out of scope here.

    *Now, as to the drawing cash from an ATM to gamble. There WAS a post where a member, I believe it was MarcusClark66 mentioned drawing cash from an ATM at significant cost. I believe the original post...
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/36061-i-have-learned-a-lot-here-and-ready-to-play/25/#post822183
    was heavily redacted to hide that mention, but it is referenced here.
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/36061-i-have-learned-a-lot-here-and-ready-to-play/25/#post822228

    *I do recall a mention of ATM fees of $600, but might be mistaken.
  • link to original post



    Let’s get some things straight here big guy.

    #1. For the record MDawg has never advised or influenced me to do a cash advance. If I ever did that I did it on my own because I decided to do it myself. MDawg, from what I remember, has always advised people to gamble responsibly.

    #2. I belong to no other forums, not one at this time or previously to this. So the statement about I am writing on other forums is totally fiction.

    #3. I withdrew $5,000.00 cash advance from a casino cage counter that is from a nation company where you agree to the service fees, in my case it was just under $300.00, swipe your credit or debit card at the counter and the cage personnel gets the authorization. But no one ever advised me to do this except myself.

    #4. I credit MDawg for many things and they are all posted within my thread or his main thread, Adventures oh MDawg. MDawg and MDawg alone has allowed me to profit tens of thousands of dollars as well as having a $25,000.00 bankroll now.

    #5. I thank MDawg again for being my inspiration and allowing me to develop certain insights and knowledge through his writing and reports.

    End of rebuttal and my 5 cents!
    Marcus Clark
  • link to original post



    So to be clear:

    MDawg told you how to win at Baccarat ("MDawg alone has allowed me to profit tens of thousands of dollars").

    Since MDawg has never to my knowledge posted his exact winning methods, then he privately relayed them to you?

    So while MDawg keeps his super secret system or methods for winning close to the vest, he has imparted to a casino surveillance guy what to do?

    Please clear this up for me, thanks.
    For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
    Marcusclark66
    Marcusclark66
    Joined: Mar 26, 2020
    • Threads: 33
    • Posts: 1140
    September 26th, 2021 at 5:59:16 PM permalink
    Quote: darkoz

    Quote: Marcusclark66

    Quote: OnceDear

    Quote: Wizard

    I'm waiting to hear if this quote officially gets challenged. If it does, I'll have to ask you to demonstrate where MDawg says this. If you can't, you get suspended, if you can MDawg does. However, I'll give you the chance right now to retract it, if you wish. If you stand by it, no need to document it, unless a challenge is filed.

  • link to original post

    If I can assist.....
    In a hidden thread which I will not dignify with a link, the member MarcusClark66 attributes his baccarat success to the guidance that he has received from MDawg. I've never seen any reference to them being in communication by phone. I HAVE seen a member, which I believe was Marcusclark66 post that he drew cash from an ATM at considerable cost so that he could place his wager. However, that post seems to have been quickly redacted*

    Some quotes



    Quote: Marcusclark66

    EXTRA NOTE: Almost gave up and left a $1,500.00 loser, but MDAWG is to credit and receive a huge hug and high five for his ‘words of wisdom’ and other private things that have been absorbed from the great one! Public thanks and huge appreciation to the Great MDawg!

    Bolding mine. First suggestion that they have been in private conversation.


    So I think that we can fairly say that MDawg has influenced MarcusClark66. BUT. I see no mention of phone calls between them. Never have seen mentions of such calls.

    There are many similar references to MDawg being MarcusClark's inspiration, but those references are at other forunms and so are out of scope here.

    *Now, as to the drawing cash from an ATM to gamble. There WAS a post where a member, I believe it was MarcusClark66 mentioned drawing cash from an ATM at significant cost. I believe the original post...
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/36061-i-have-learned-a-lot-here-and-ready-to-play/25/#post822183
    was heavily redacted to hide that mention, but it is referenced here.
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/36061-i-have-learned-a-lot-here-and-ready-to-play/25/#post822228

    *I do recall a mention of ATM fees of $600, but might be mistaken.
  • link to original post



    Let’s get some things straight here big guy.

    #1. For the record MDawg has never advised or influenced me to do a cash advance. If I ever did that I did it on my own because I decided to do it myself. MDawg, from what I remember, has always advised people to gamble responsibly.

    #2. I belong to no other forums, not one at this time or previously to this. So the statement about I am writing on other forums is totally fiction.

    #3. I withdrew $5,000.00 cash advance from a casino cage counter that is from a nation company where you agree to the service fees, in my case it was just under $300.00, swipe your credit or debit card at the counter and the cage personnel gets the authorization. But no one ever advised me to do this except myself.

    #4. I credit MDawg for many things and they are all posted within my thread or his main thread, Adventures oh MDawg. MDawg and MDawg alone has allowed me to profit tens of thousands of dollars as well as having a $25,000.00 bankroll now.

    #5. I thank MDawg again for being my inspiration and allowing me to develop certain insights and knowledge through his writing and reports.

    End of rebuttal and my 5 cents!
    Marcus Clark
  • link to original post



    So to be clear:

    MDawg told you how to win at Baccarat ("MDawg alone has allowed me to profit tens of thousands of dollars").

    Since MDawg has never to my knowledge posted his exact winning methods, then he privately relayed them to you?

    So while MDawg keeps his super secret system or methods for winning close to the vest, he has imparted to a casino surveillance guy what to do?

    Please clear this up for me, thanks.
  • link to original post



    Oh Please! Read #5.

    Your answers are clearly contained within that sentence.

    Marcus Clark

    P.S. IMO all you are doing Darkoz is TROLLING. Mods please review?
    Marcus Clark. Real Person; AKA MarcusClark66. *Professional Casino Security Expert. *Certified EMT *Certified Company Firearms Instructor. *Certified Gaming Regulations Interpreter for Corporate Applications. *Domestic UrbanTactical Combat Casualty Expert. *Tic-Tac-Toe Expert (Real Competitive Versions) & Mastering Chess. *Honorary & Official #1 Fan of the MDawg Adventures Club. *Mastering Cracking it. Bit-by-Bit, Piece-by-Piece Crediting Forum Members. *Certified Casino Property Entry & Exit Point Analyzer *Baccarat Winning Session Record: 12 out of 12 & 1 out of 1 Mini Session. Baccarat Losing Session Record: 2 Losing Sessions.

    • Jump to: