Thread Rating:

wroberson
wroberson
  • Threads: 19
July 24th, 2013 at 4:49:31 PM permalink
These three links tell most of the story. The heart of the story has yet to be told. What will happen when America is ruled by a white minority and begins oppressing and denying the rights of the majority? Will America be able to avoid the coming Apartheid, or will America tell the story in such a way that it keeps it the Great Nation is still is today? Will it be seen as the Great Experiment that failed? They call it a minority-majority. A soft term that keeps a positive slat to a negative situation.

White Majority in America erased by 2045
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043?lite

White children in America 5 and under a new minority
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341066/Whites-soon-minority-American-children-age-5.html

White American's dieing faster than are being born
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324049504578541712247829092.html

I for one have a huge gripe. It's not a racist gripe as in time, all Americans regardless of color and race will be a minority to the growing immigrant population. Today, it's already a 60/40 split. 40% of the US population in America were not born in America. It's a gripe about how America has failed to protect it's native population. A gripe of how the leaders of this country will do anything to remain in power including crushing their own race and countrymen for the sake of votes. A gripe of how my native country turned a melting pot into a frying pan no longer fit for white Americans to raise a family.

I'm sorry, there is no pause button, and a Final Solution is already in progress.
Buffering...
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
July 24th, 2013 at 4:58:43 PM permalink
If you are going to post incorrect facts over this, I strongly suggest this gets moved over to DT. Immigration is an issue for sure, but we currently do NOT have over 120M first-generation immigrants.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
July 24th, 2013 at 5:01:24 PM permalink
Quote: wroberson

40% of the US population in America were not born in America.

This might be the most incorrect thing I've ever seen on this site.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 24th, 2013 at 5:05:21 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

This might be the most incorrect thing I've ever seen on this site.

I'm sure I have seen something more incorrect at some point. We do a lot harder math than simple division here.

And there are plenty of great places in America to raise a family still. You just have to make an above average amount of money, and a spouse making a similar amount would be also helpful.
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
July 24th, 2013 at 5:31:23 PM permalink

White Majority in America erase by 2045.

I for one have a huge gripe. It's not a racist gripe as in time, all Americans regardless of color and race will be a minority to the growing immigrant population. Today, it's already a 60/40 split. 40% of the US population in America were not born in America. It's a gripe about how America has failed to protect it's native population.

Your post is not only offensive, but pretty confusing. Am I to understand that are using the term 'native population' to refer to white people??? You do realize when the white man arrived here, the land was already populated. The white man was nothing more than early immigrants.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
July 24th, 2013 at 5:48:33 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

I'm sure I have seen something more incorrect at some point. We do a lot harder math than simple division here.

I did consider that. But erring on difficult items is a lot more forgivable than saying that 2+2 is 5, or that 140 million residents of the USA were born elsewhere. This statement is so obviously incorrect that it's almost impossible to see how it could even have been written. Immigration is a serious topic, and it deserves to be discussed using accurate statistics and not mindless and idiotic claims like this one.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
July 24th, 2013 at 5:48:49 PM permalink

These three links tell most of the story. The heart of the story has yet to be told. What will happen when America is ruled by a white minority and begins oppressing and denying the rights of the majority? Will America be able to avoid the coming Apartheid, or will America tell the story in such a way that it keeps it the Great Nation is still is today? Will it be seen as the Great Experiment that failed? They call it a minority-majority. A soft term that keeps a positive slat to a negative situation.

What "majority" will they be oppressing? As there will be no "majority" no majority can be oppressed. Furthermore, as there is no oppression today, why do you assume it will suddenly happen?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 24th, 2013 at 5:56:56 PM permalink
Ya'll need to get in the spirit of the OP.

There's this:

Quote:

The codes, Los Angeles Municipal Codes 91.1207 and 91.1208, say that the limits are as follows: 70 to 119 square feet can accommodate two people; 120 to 169 square feet can accommodate three people; 170 to 219 square feet, three people, and one added person for each additional 50 square feet.

Thus, in a large one-bedroom apartment, say 800 square feet, the occupancy is "restricted" to 15 people--two for the first 119 square feet plus 13 for the additional space.

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
July 24th, 2013 at 6:01:13 PM permalink
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mr. Tangent again! LOL
Fighting BS one post at a time!
rxwine
rxwine
July 24th, 2013 at 6:05:28 PM permalink
Over your head again apparently.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
July 24th, 2013 at 6:11:34 PM permalink
...over on Mars.
rxwine
rxwine
July 24th, 2013 at 6:14:22 PM permalink
At least I don't repeat the same comment over and over.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
July 24th, 2013 at 6:24:57 PM permalink
I think you're just reading the same one over & over.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 24th, 2013 at 6:26:46 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Ya'll need to get in the spirit of the OP.

LOL

My g/f started to pick up y'all after working at an Atlanta hospital in a neighborhood that OP would definitely not want to raise his white family in. A strip club was clearly within 1 mile of it. Also it was right by Hartsfield-Jackson, and I think a few of the businesses had bars on the windows. Fortunately, she started to drop the y'all bit after leaving the area; I never have been a fan of it. I am a sucker for "you guys" instead.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 24th, 2013 at 6:29:16 PM permalink

. 40% of the US population in America were not born in America. It's a gripe about how America has failed to protect it's native population. A gripe of how the leaders of this country will do anything to remain in power including crushing their own race and countrymen for the sake of votes. A gripe of how my native country turned a melting pot into a frying pan no longer fit for white Americans to raise a family.

I'm sorry, there is no pause button, and a Final Solution is already in progress.

Wow. I wasn't born in this country. Am I a problem to you? wow. You have no idea how offensive this is to me personally. My father was a Korean war vet, a chief petty officer US Navy. Many loyal Americans are born in other countrys due to a parent protecting your freedoms. Yup, I cant be President due to me born outside the country yet my father, who was born in this country, Put his life on the line protecting your freedom to spout your hateful free speech against me. Aint life weird.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 24th, 2013 at 6:48:17 PM permalink

UhHuh.

"While immigration has increased drastically over the last century, the foreign born share of the population was still higher in 1900 (about 20%) than it is today (about 10%)" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States#Demography

What are you selling, cause it sure ain't facts.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
wroberson
wroberson
July 24th, 2013 at 7:34:57 PM permalink
Sorry. I don't have a problem with the people, I have a problem with the government. I understand the people leave their homeland looking for a better life. Directly, immigrants do not have a negative effect on my life. As for the drain on the economy, I don't see that it effects me. I don't earn enough to pay taxes and get the refund every year but 1, so the money the government spend on welfare and other care isn't coming from the taxes I don't pay.

I said from the start that my gripe is with the government that has allowed the unfettered immigration into America.

As for the demographics, I can't depend on wikipedia and I stand with my answer wrong or not. I may have added the 40 million over the past 2 decades to the 60 million already here to get the 100 million as the population is currently 312 million. Non hisoanic whites made up 67% of the population in 2005. Today it's 60%

I also failed to include the link that show 37 of the 50 largest population centers in America are already in minority-majority status where whites are a minority.

There is no rewind button. The final solution is already in progress. The rich white minority will rule the low wage earners of the poor and in the process, deny them their rights. It's a done deal.
Buffering...
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 24th, 2013 at 7:38:53 PM permalink

As for the demographics, I can't depend on wikipedia .

They're quoting the census, whats the problem. You're
just pulling numbers out of your hind quarters, you're
the one you can't depend on.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
July 24th, 2013 at 7:42:33 PM permalink

I for one have a huge gripe. It's not a racist gripe as in time, all Americans regardless of color and race will be a minority to the growing immigrant population. Today, it's already a 60/40 split. 40% of the US population in America were not born in America. It's a gripe about how America has failed to protect it's native population.

As for the demographics, I can't depend on wikipedia and I stand with my answer wrong or not. I may have added the 40 million over the past 2 decades to the 60 million already here to get the 100 million as the population is currently 312 million. Non hispanic whites made up 67% of the population in 2005. Today it's 60%

These statements make it look like you're making the wildly incorrect assumption that all non-whites were not born in the USA.
wroberson
wroberson
July 24th, 2013 at 8:00:43 PM permalink
No. just 40%

Native:
1. being the place or environment in which a person was born or a thing came into being: one's native land.

There are also 10's of millions of immigrants who were made American citizens. They are also part of the 40% I mentioned enough though the Census includes them as Americans. They are and were 1st generation immigrants. My number is not far from correct and do not include the illegals.
Buffering...
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
July 24th, 2013 at 8:05:52 PM permalink
OK, so 40% of the US population was born elsewhere, and 40% of the US population is non-white, but not all non-whites are foreign born?

You're dangerously close to using "white" and "native" as synonyms. At the very least, tens of millions of blacks would take issue with that...
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
July 24th, 2013 at 8:06:42 PM permalink

No. just 40%

Native:
1. being the place or environment in which a person was born or a thing came into being: one's native land.

You didn't address his point at all. (Do you even know what you've said in this thread?)

So you're claiming that there are 125 million foreign born people in the US?!?! What orifice did you pull that number from? Three years ago, there were just under 40 million foreign born people out of 309 million total. Do the math.

http://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acs-19.pdf (See Page 2)
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 24th, 2013 at 8:41:42 PM permalink

OK, so 40% of the US population was born elsewhere, and 40% of the US population is non-white, but not all non-whites are foreign born?

You're dangerously close to using "white" and "native" as synonyms. At the very least, tens of millions of blacks would take issue with that...

By his math, I think he already is.

Today, it's already a 60/40 split. 40% of the US population in America were not born in America.

Non hisoanic whites made up 67% of the population in 2005. Today it's 60%

I'd be interested to hear OP's thoughts on "white trash".
Calder
Calder
  • Threads: 5
July 24th, 2013 at 9:08:09 PM permalink

There is no rewind button. The final solution is already in progress. The rich white minority will rule the low wage earners of the poor and in the process, deny them their rights. It's a done deal.

Final Solution, huh? You want to finish the wall, or get to work on the camps? We can't afford both.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 24th, 2013 at 9:23:36 PM permalink
Quote: Calder

Final Solution, huh? You want to finish the wall, or get to work on the camps? We can't afford both.

You saying the fence doesn't work? LOL
wroberson
wroberson
July 24th, 2013 at 10:54:40 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

You didn't address his point at all. (Do you even know what you've said in this thread?)

So you're claiming that there are 125 million foreign born people in the US?!?! What orifice did you pull that number from? Three years ago, there were just under 40 million foreign born people out of 309 million total. Do the math.

http://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acs-19.pdf (See Page 2)

No. I was kind of insulted by being told I am not native to America. Why is everyone so hung up on having everyone believe they are a product of immigration? Even those few people who's family has been here for over 200 years.

As for the number of immigrants not born in America, I would not have mentioned a number if I had not seen the number. When I search number of immigrants, all I get are links to illegal immigrants. So I gave up and went by memory. It's possible the numbers I remember reflect the total number of non whites rather than immigrants alone.

My entire point is that the demographic change is an embarrassment to America as a country. America has lost it's identity, it's ideals, it's heritage and original set of values. Even the ideas in the Constitution are rapidly eroding. It's due to the failure of the education system to transmit a national heritage to students by focusing on world issue and not American History. Older generations fail to transmit the message of national heritage to their kids as well. And current events that are pressed on the nightly news.

Americans are being taught that America is not only politically divided but culturally divided and that globalization is more important than being an American. The constant message that America is a Nation of immigrants is eroding the American identity. And when someone points this out, he's told he's wrong and has no idea of what he's saying.

Once again the gripe is with the government policy of open door immigration. The government recent claimed that immigration has helped the economy, yet since 2009 the American economy is in the tank. How could immigration helped the economy if the economy is in such bad shape. More recently the government claims that 60% of the immigrants are moving back home. Is this supposed to put Americans at ease?

I realize that in nature it's adapt or die, but when it comes to invasive species, the indigenous and native wildlife suffers and is eventually replaced. There are relatively few countries that has let immigration tear apart their national identity. But one of these places is the greatest place on Earth, it is my home, and I am doing my best to keep the American identity alive.

There are no do-overs...
Buffering...
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
July 24th, 2013 at 11:08:30 PM permalink
How many other countries have you travelled to?
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
wroberson
wroberson
July 24th, 2013 at 11:39:58 PM permalink
Just one.
Buffering...
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 25th, 2013 at 4:24:51 AM permalink

No. I was kind of insulted by being told I am not native to America. Why is everyone so hung up on having everyone believe they are a product of immigration? Even those few people who's family has been here for over 200 years.

As for the number of immigrants not born in America, I would not have mentioned a number if I had not seen the number. When I search number of immigrants, all I get are links to illegal immigrants. So I gave up and went by memory. It's possible the numbers I remember reflect the total number of non whites rather than immigrants alone.

My entire point is that the demographic change is an embarrassment to America as a country. America has lost it's identity, it's ideals, it's heritage and original set of values. Even the ideas in the Constitution are rapidly eroding. It's due to the failure of the education system to transmit a national heritage to students by focusing on world issue and not American History. Older generations fail to transmit the message of national heritage to their kids as well. And current events that are pressed on the nightly news.

Americans are being taught that America is not only politically divided but culturally divided and that globalization is more important than being an American. The constant message that America is a Nation of immigrants is eroding the American identity. And when someone points this out, he's told he's wrong and has no idea of what he's saying.

Once again the gripe is with the government policy of open door immigration. The government recent claimed that immigration has helped the economy, yet since 2009 the American economy is in the tank. How could immigration helped the economy if the economy is in such bad shape. More recently the government claims that 60% of the immigrants are moving back home. Is this supposed to put Americans at ease?

I realize that in nature it's adapt or die, but when it comes to invasive species, the indigenous and native wildlife suffers and is eventually replaced. There are relatively few countries that has let immigration tear apart their national identity. But one of these places is the greatest place on Earth, it is my home, and I am doing my best to keep the American identity alive.

There are no do-overs...

I'm pretty insulted. I was not born in this country due to my father risking his life overseas in the US Navy to protect your rights. I consider myself an immigrant due to my mother, who is a true immigrant. Why don't you support our troops overseas. Our troops deserve a ton of respect. They are risking their lives to protect your sad example of free speech. They protect your freedoms. They have the right to marry who ever they fall in love with. But reading your comments , you are against that right simply due to changing demographics. Really sad. Support the troops and support all the rights our troops overseas have.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 25th, 2013 at 4:49:09 AM permalink

Again, please cite a reason this might happen when there is no denial of rights to minorities today. Why would it increase when the white population decreases?

I may have the answer, though, after reading the statement again:

Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
July 25th, 2013 at 4:58:32 AM permalink

As for the number of immigrants not born in America, I would not have mentioned a number if I had not seen the number. When I search number of immigrants, all I get are links to illegal immigrants. So I gave up and went by memory.

Did you even bother to click the link I posted??? http://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acs-19.pdf

There have been some weird posts on this forum, but yours take the cake. There are a few things you say that some of us might be inclined to agree with, but you lose all credibility with all the rubbish in your posts.
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 642
July 25th, 2013 at 4:59:14 AM permalink

White Majority in America erased by 2045
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043?lite

White children in America 5 and under a new minority
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341066/Whites-soon-minority-American-children-age-5.html

White American's dieing faster than are being born
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324049504578541712247829092.html

I for one have a huge gripe. It's not a racist gripe as in time, all Americans regardless of color and race will be a minority to the growing immigrant population. Today, it's already a 60/40 split. 40% of the US population in America were not born in America. It's a gripe about how America has failed to protect it's native population. A gripe of how the leaders of this country will do anything to remain in power including crushing their own race and countrymen for the sake of votes. A gripe of how my native country turned a melting pot into a frying pan no longer fit for white Americans to raise a family.

america will be doomed when the poor take over and vote to balloon the social safety net into a hammock at the cost of the treasury
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
July 25th, 2013 at 5:01:49 AM permalink

There are no do-overs...

How arrogant to you have to be to claim you are a native because oh my family has been here 200 years and neglect the people who have been here thousands of years. Not just that you then deny every other immigrant the right to call themselves native and say they are an invasive species soaking up resources and tearing the country apart. What right do you have to decide a cut off for when someone is ok to be in this country. Just admit your a racist, you've already admitted you think America belongs to whites since they are "native" completely ignoring that non-white category you have would not just include blacks who have been here just as long as well as Spaniards who have been here just as long, it also includes the actual native population.

What I find incredibly disingenuous, though perhaps most of all is the fact that in some sentence you make out like you want to protect the non-whites by saying if more come then the rich whites will oppress them when in your heart you know that's exactly what you want. You want to be above them because you know your race is superior. That's why your statements make no sense logically it makes no sense that the whites would start oppressing others as they sink further into minority status. The reason that is though is because its not a logical conclusions its what you want to happen and you want it to happen now. Its obvious when you talk about only whites belong and that's our identity. Just admit it, your kind needs to be dragged out into the light for the hatemongers you are. "Protecting the national identity" is just another in a long line of racist code words.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
July 25th, 2013 at 5:16:31 AM permalink
On the one hand, I am troubled that the OP is qualified to cast a vote.

On the other, I am reassured that he probably doesn't.
A falling knife has no handle.
chickenman
chickenman
  • Threads: 3
July 25th, 2013 at 5:47:01 AM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

There have been some weird posts on this forum, but yours take the cake. There are a few things you say that some of us might be inclined to agree with, but you lose all credibility with all the rubbish in your posts.

+2

Hit it on the head, 9th. The OP joined WoV a couple years ago but recently has come out of the bushes with a bunch of unrelated posts, mostly gibberish and faulty logic. Many should be on DT to boot. Have been trying to figure out the agenda but on the surface pretty effective trolling considering the responses... just sayin'
chickenman
chickenman
  • Threads: 3
July 25th, 2013 at 5:47:39 AM permalink
Quote: Mosca

On the one hand, I am troubled that the OP is qualified to cast a vote.

On the other, I am reassured that he probably doesn't.

+1
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
July 25th, 2013 at 5:48:15 AM permalink
On a completely different topic. I work at a nursing home. One of the things I tell employees is: "Don't let a crazy person offend you"
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
July 25th, 2013 at 6:09:31 AM permalink
edit: decided it's not worth it.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
July 25th, 2013 at 6:17:57 AM permalink

I did the same thing.

All I can say, as an actual Native American, is that I've been driven to speechlessness for possibly the first time ever.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Flynn
Flynn
  • Threads: 12
July 25th, 2013 at 6:45:51 AM permalink
May I remind everyone that only native Americans (as word implies) a true Americans, everybody else is a descandant from immigrants or slaves. So that whole debate is superfluous.
My favorite bet: Double Down!
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
July 25th, 2013 at 7:01:55 AM permalink
The OP's original point seems to be that the influx of Hispanics into the country, most especially the illegals, carries more negatives with it than positives, at least in terms of the body politic.

Might he be correct?

Only time will tell, and so far it does not look good.

Look at California: can it be said with a straight face that it has been a good thing?

I am not afraid to compare the accomplishments of different groups of people, and I am aware of very little "good" having come from south of the border, most especially in the last 25 plus years.

Ah, but I recognize it takes time for new immigrants to establish themselves, to "get traction" if you will.

I do not fault these individuals for fleeing the countries they were born in: hell, I'd flee too if I were them: who wouldn't want a shot at "the land of milk and honey?"

Let's just hope they don't piss away their opportunities at the expense of the rest of us, or bankrupt us by slamming the social services while giving little in return.
"What, me worry?"
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
July 25th, 2013 at 7:07:51 AM permalink

Just one.

Figures.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
pacomartin
pacomartin
  • Threads: 649
July 25th, 2013 at 7:11:22 AM permalink

??

Have a gripe? Contact BOMUS (Bureau of Made up statistics)
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 25th, 2013 at 7:54:31 AM permalink

I did this with part of my first post to avoid being possibly offensive to OP. Given how the thread panned out, what I initially deleted was just a factual statement.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
July 25th, 2013 at 7:57:17 AM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

I did this with part of my first post to avoid being possibly offensive to OP. Given how the thread panned out, what I initially deleted was just a factual statement.

There's a correlation between views on hispanic immigrants and the fornication preferences of white american males? Who knew? :-)
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
July 25th, 2013 at 7:58:59 AM permalink
Quote: Flynn

May I remind everyone that only native Americans (as word implies) a true Americans, everybody else is a descandant from immigrants or slaves. So that whole debate is superfluous.

I was born in the USA, hence I am a native American. End of story.

Even the Indians came across from Russia way back whenever.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 25th, 2013 at 8:04:40 AM permalink

There's a correlation between views on hispanic immigrants and the fornication preferences of white american males? Who knew? :-)

Yeah you probably read it. You were one of the first to the thread. Yep, a negative correlation for OP.

Quote: MrV

The OP's original point seems to be that the influx of Hispanics into the country, most especially the illegals, carries more negatives with it than positives, at least in terms of the body politic.

Might he be correct?

Possibly, but by his fuzzy math, it leads me to believe that he thinks the only Americans that deserve to live here are white people!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
July 25th, 2013 at 8:37:06 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
July 25th, 2013 at 9:09:34 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

I was born in the USA, hence I am a native American. End of story.

My wish for propriety is at war with my urge to engage in an interesting conversation. Do I risk strife to gain insight? Or just leave it lie for the sake of harmony?

Lol j/k. Of course I’m gonna ask =p

By this line of thinking, illegal’s children have every right to be here and receive every benefit we do. Race doesn’t exist, as we’re all African. Florida doesn’t have an ecological nightmare on its hands, because pythons aren’t invasive. Asian carp in the Great Lakes? What, me worry?

I suppose this is one of my many internal conflicts I deal with. Yes, you are American. Even a native American. But you’re not Native American.

Or are you?

Discuss.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
July 25th, 2013 at 10:00:18 AM permalink
Quote: pacomartin

??

Have a gripe? Contact BOMUS (Bureau of Made up statistics)

I'm not so sure about BOMUS...

What percentage of people are allergic to peanut butter?

95%

Seems awfully high. But it is on the internet, so I guess I'll go with it. Lucky me that I'm not allergic!
  • Jump to: