mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
February 8th, 2012 at 8:57:48 PM permalink
If you had to pick one of the two, which would you choose and why? Lets say I was keeping track of the hits in terms of the wheel itself. I want to find out which 2 numbers, side by side, are hitting the most over 150 spins.
The choices are >>

A) Playing on a regular wheel, multiple dealers.

B) Playing airball roulette.

C) It makes no huge difference, either one.

Forget the other misc. stuff, minimum bet requirements etc., I'm not asking about that. Your choice would be?

No, there is not a bias in either wheel (I find it funny, I always have to throw in that silly disclaimer).

Ken
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
February 8th, 2012 at 9:59:34 PM permalink
Quote: mrjjj

B) Playing airball roulette.

I don't quite know what airball roulette is but think that perhaps airhead might be a more relevant term to use .............
Multiple dealers? What difference would that make?

AP is for suckers? Perhaps. Care to present some evidence?
Gambler's Fallacy? You mean my betting on red really does affect the outcome of that next spin?
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 8th, 2012 at 10:03:41 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

I don't quite know what airball roulette is but think that perhaps airhead might be a more relevant term to use .............
Multiple dealers? What difference would that make?

AP is for suckers? Perhaps. Care to present some evidence?
Gambler's Fallacy? You mean my betting on red really does affect the outcome of that next spin?

(lol).....and there it is again. Just a simple question, a simple thread and...........

Can anybody say?....GG

Ken
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
  • Threads: 7
February 8th, 2012 at 10:42:19 PM permalink
AP isn't for suckers. But roulette is....

I select option D: Don't play roulette ever. Unless you hate money.

Best of luck.

(Insert fake sarcastic farewell).
(Insert unverifiable name).
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 8th, 2012 at 10:49:51 PM permalink
(lol) GG?
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
February 9th, 2012 at 3:27:53 AM permalink
If I had to pick one, I'll pick, "it makes no huge difference, either one" which doesn't quite make sense, but neither does being forced to play roulette.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
February 9th, 2012 at 9:03:00 AM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

If I had to pick one, I'll pick, "it makes no huge difference, either one" which doesn't quite make sense, but neither does being forced to play roulette.

By adding the disclaimer that there is no bias, the answer by definition is that it makes no difference at all. If it did make a difference, there would be a bias.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 9th, 2012 at 4:52:10 PM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

By adding the disclaimer that there is no bias, the answer by definition is that it makes no difference at all. If it did make a difference, there would be a bias.

At 'certain boards', I have to throw in the disclaimer. Sad but......whatever. Thank you for responding sir.

Ken
  • Jump to: