Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
mrsuit31
mrsuit31
  • Threads: 82
April 8th, 2020 at 10:11:29 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Sorry to hijack the thread with an on-topic post:

I have been estimating June 1.

The question will be what regs will be in place by gaming regarding number of players at tables, required number of slot machines in between players or even new floor plan design requirements moving forward....
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 131
April 8th, 2020 at 10:14:08 AM permalink
Quote: Keeneone

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/vpd-vac-basics.html

Ok, thank you for the link. But there are vaccines, and then there are vaccines, no? I mean, I'm not dumb enough to not realize some vaccines have been miracles and wiped out what once were horrible diseases, (until foreigners hop the border and bring them back). I guess I just want to be the last guy to get one and see how everyone else reacted.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 217
Thanks for this post from:
tringlomane
April 8th, 2020 at 10:33:35 AM permalink
Quote: sevencard2003

most wont be worried about the vaccine. nothing bad about a vaccine. its Bill Gates's plan to include a microchip under the skin and an ID along with the vaccine thats intrinsically evil. this is the mark of the beast talked about for the last 2000 years that permanently seperates man forever from God and seals his damnation.

without this included alongside the vaccine. id get the vaccine, but with it included no way in hell. Bill Gates is as evil or more so, than Soros.

How would you keep track of who has the vaccine and who hasn't? Should we just take someones word?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 115
tringlomane
April 8th, 2020 at 10:56:16 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

How would you keep track of who has the vaccine and who hasn't? Should we just take someones word?

Before all this... my hospital required a flu vaccine for all workers in clinical areas. You needed documentation, which you would provide to HR. HR would give you a sticker to display on your ID badge. If you chose NOT to get the vaccine you had to wear a mask your entire shift. You'd see around a dozen workers throughout the hospital in masks.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 272
April 8th, 2020 at 11:00:29 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

Ok, thank you for the link. But there are vaccines, and then there are vaccines, no? I mean, I'm not dumb enough to not realize some vaccines have been miracles and wiped out what once were horrible diseases, (until foreigners hop the border and bring them back). I guess I just want to be the last guy to get one and see how everyone else reacted.

If you are vaccinated against a horrible disease you should not be able to get from foreigners hopping the border with it.

That's the point of the vaccinations

The reason children need to be vaccinated against diseases is because we have NOT eradicated them. They are still here. But we aren't affected if we get the vaccinations
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 272
April 8th, 2020 at 11:03:47 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

China is doing a smart phone app.

Once you have your test results you get the corresponding download for your designation

You need to scan this barcode for entry to restaurants etc. (Assuming you're not infected)

Also it tracks if you come into contact with someone who is infected

That's correct, it's tracking your every move

They can alert you now if you have come into contact with those infected

Let's see how many Americans are willing to let the government track their every move
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 22
LuckyPhow
April 8th, 2020 at 11:24:45 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Let's see how many Americans are willing to let the government track their every move

If they really wanted to, the government can already track someone's every move.
TDVegas
TDVegas
  • Threads: 3
April 8th, 2020 at 11:53:07 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

China is doing a smart phone app.

Once you have your test results you get the corresponding download for your designation

You need to scan this barcode for entry to restaurants etc. (Assuming you're not infected)

Also it tracks if you come into contact with someone who is infected

That's correct, it's tracking your every move

They can alert you now if you have come into contact with those infected

I think there are some societal changes and possibly mandates coming down the road that a lot of people are going to have big problems accepting.

This pandemic is a game changer.
TDVegas
TDVegas
  • Threads: 3
April 8th, 2020 at 12:00:49 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

If they really wanted to, the government can already track someone's every move.

If you carry a cell phone, you are already being tracked. If you believe shutting down the locator software makes you invisible...so be it.

If you are already paranoid to begin with....you’re not going to believe Facebook when they tell you “we don’t track you if you don’t want to be tracked”.

I presume the government saying the same thing wouldn’t convince you.

Who doesn’t carry a cellphone? The same people connecting to the internet and posting messages about not wanting to be tracked? Good one.

• Jump to: