terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 79
November 3rd, 2018 at 6:59:25 PM permalink
Where are the reviews????????
Come on those in Vegas, inquiring minds want to know
Its supposed to be a dispensary/entertainment complex
I read its best to visit at night with the laser graffiti and other lighting effects
Anybody check this place out yet?
Is it fun?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/02/planet-13-worlds-largest-cannabis-dispensary-opens-in-las-vegas.html

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/planet-13-superstore-the-world-s-largest-cannabis-entertainment-complex-now-open-in-las-vegas-1027679736
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1336
November 3rd, 2018 at 7:14:28 PM permalink
This is the first I've heard of it. It's located across Sammy David Jr. from the Trump. I'm loyal to The Source at Sahara and Rainbow.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 172
November 3rd, 2018 at 8:17:04 PM permalink
Places within the city limits are subject to different rules than ones in the unincorporated areas. They pay higher fees and generally charge more. I'm not sure where the dividing line is back in that area, which is quasi industrial.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
December 2nd, 2018 at 8:52:01 PM permalink
I just finished my Planet 13 review. It was "under construction" for a while, due to technical difficulties adding the pictures. Let me know your thoughts and if you have any questions not covered in the article.
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
December 2nd, 2018 at 9:56:44 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Places within the city limits are subject to different rules than ones in the unincorporated areas. They pay higher fees and generally charge more. I'm not sure where the dividing line is back in that area, which is quasi industrial.

From the 2nd link in the OP: "The Superstore is located at 2548 W. Desert Inn Rd..."

That's outside of the LV City limits, past the southern boundary by a little more than a mile.
"I'm against stuff like crack and math" --AxelWolf
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
December 3rd, 2018 at 5:49:08 AM permalink
Everything on the Strip and extending away east and west, from the Mandalay Bay to the SLS is not in Las Vegas. Planet 13 is also in the unincorporated part of Clark County.

billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 172
December 3rd, 2018 at 8:30:21 AM permalink
Planet 13 is in between the Strip and the 15, south of Sahara. From Mr.Wizards map, you can see that the City borders there are quite irregular.
terapined
terapined
December 24th, 2018 at 12:24:51 PM permalink
Just checked this place out. Its big, real big. Its just a dispensary though. What impressed me were the prices. They had a sale which made some products substantially cheaper then my local dispensary in Tampa.
Its pretty close to the fashion mall on the strip so after planet 13, I walked over the the fashion mall for my 1st visit ever
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
April 16th, 2019 at 6:36:04 AM permalink
Iím going today (I want to buy some edibles).

Iím debating between Planet 13 and NuWu. Reviews for NuWu on the other Vegas board were very good, and itís walking distance from Fremont St.

Wizís review of Planet 13 was helpful, but made it seem like a bit of a madhouse and I have NO IDEA what Iím doing. Never bought weed before and I think itís been about 7 years since Iíve smoked any.
Eater of Worlds
terapined
terapined
April 16th, 2019 at 6:45:00 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Iím going today (I want to buy some edibles).

Iím debating between Planet 13 and NuWu. Reviews for NuWu on the other Vegas board were very good, and itís walking distance from Fremont St.

Wizís review of Planet 13 was helpful, but made it seem like a bit of a madhouse and I have NO IDEA what Iím doing. Never bought weed before and I think itís been about 7 years since Iíve smoked any.

Either place, the budtender will help you out
I walked to Planet 13 from the Fashion mall.
Its right next door to Trump tower
Planet 13 is kind of neat because that huge red ball outside with the mist and inside, that neat floor with the weight activated lights

• Jump to: