Thread Rating:

ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
June 9th, 2019 at 9:52:03 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

It’s honestly amazing to me how many times you bring up the “personal insult” issue.

The explanation is pretty simple: I like to see righties in red.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
Thanked by
wellwellwellSOOPOO
June 9th, 2019 at 9:53:30 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

if you were a father in Honduras living in desperate poverty and feeling that your wife and children were threatened by violent street gangs 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

but you wouldn't be calling yourself an illegal invader from Sh&&oles trying to get the proserity

you would be calling yourself a man trying to take care of his family

Because that’s EXACTLY what is happening to them. Everyone is a victim, right?

Next thing you will be believing they are running from Zombies.

Did this sh&&&&le just get overrun with gangs? If not, why are these “good people “ bringing kids into such a world?

I cannot believe how some find a way to justify anything.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
June 9th, 2019 at 10:07:12 AM permalink

I cannot believe how some find a way to justify anything.

Sounds like you’re talking about Trump voters continuing to support him, despite letting illegal invaders into the country everyday. Unbelievable that is what they think it means to Make America Great Again
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
June 9th, 2019 at 10:28:48 AM permalink

Everyone is a victim, right?

why are these “good people “ bringing kids into such a world?

no, everyone is not a victim. some are predators. some are prey

the drive to procreate is so strong that nothing will stop it even if the situation seems hopeless
that is the nature of human beings - they have hope no matter what - children represent hope - for a better life - a brighter future - among other things

chances are very good that somewhere within your ancestry, one or more of your ancestors lived in great poverty and in the middle of a war

and they continued to have children

if they hadn't done that you wouldn't be here criticizing other people for having children
Please don't feed the trolls
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
wellwellwell
June 9th, 2019 at 10:40:49 AM permalink

no, everyone is not a victim. some are predators. some are prey

the drive to procreate is so strong that nothing will stop it even if the situation seems hopeless
that is the nature of human beings - they have hope no matter what - children represent hope - for a better life - a brighter future - among other things

chances are very good that somewhere within your ancestry, one or more of your ancestors lived in great poverty
and they continued to have children

if they hadn't have done that you wouldn't be here criticizing other people for having children

In other words, they can’t control their junk, can’t take the effort wrapping it and are willing to bring a child into a world where they can’t support it. Yea, these are the exact type of people we need as immigrants. And you wonder why they are dependent their entire lives.

Sounds like the human equivalent of rabbits to me.

But thanks for better explaining their (lack of) thought process. Next you can explain to me why I should pay a higher percentage of my income in taxes if I work harder and make a better living for myself to support these people when they come here and sign right up for welfare.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Thanked by
tringlomane
June 9th, 2019 at 10:50:10 AM permalink
you are saying that these immigrants only take - that they don't give - that they don't contribute

I'm very sorry but that is not factual -

this is from the Harvard Business Review
if you want you can say that Harvard is a BS university and that everything they say is biased and wrong

https://hbr.org/2018/10/research-shows-immigrants-help-businesses-grow-heres-why

Boz
Boz
June 9th, 2019 at 10:53:54 AM permalink
Quote: TomG

Sounds like you’re talking about Trump voters continuing to support him, despite letting illegal invaders into the country everyday. Unbelievable that is what they think it means to Make America Great Again

And you sound like a typical angry at Trump liberal.

But there is help out here if you where to look and how to take advantage of it.

Or just sit back and bitch and believe the Clown Car cast of Dem candidates will save you.
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
  • Threads: 0
June 9th, 2019 at 11:00:13 AM permalink

you are saying that these immigrants only take - that they don't give - that they don't contribute

if you want you can say that Harvard is a BS university and that everything they say is biased and wrong

https://hbr.org/2018/10/research-shows-immigrants-help-businesses-grow-heres-why

Did you read the article or just see the headline?

It is about legally admitted immigrants.

Not about the ones illegally entering our country.
Boz
Boz
June 9th, 2019 at 11:06:33 AM permalink

Simple, we need educated immigrants who come the right way. Not unskilled illegals standing outside a Home Depot willing to work for cash.

Until you can show me every able bodied American has a job and is not collecting benefits for not working, I disagree that we need illegals.

PS, F Harvard. When was the last time they won any worthwhile sporting event?
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 9th, 2019 at 11:07:14 AM permalink
Quote: wellwellwell

[

yes I read the article
sorry, but it doesn't say a single word about the legal status of the immigrants they are referring to
many U.S. employers who are U.S. citizens hire undocumented immigrants and get rich off of their labor

a great many, I don't what %, of the immigrants trying to come here are going through the process attempting to be legally granted asylum
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
Thanked by
BozAxelWolf
June 9th, 2019 at 11:22:05 AM permalink

[

yes I read the article
sorry, but it doesn't say a single word about the legal status of the immigrants they are referring to
many U.S. employers who are U.S. citizens hire undocumented immigrants and get rich off of their labor

a great many, I don't what %, of the immigrants trying to come here are going through the process attempting to be legally granted asylum

Great,

How about you taking into your home a couple dozen of these highly skilled, productive, and possibly highly infectious illegal immigrants.

https://www.infowars.com/hundreds-of-illegals-from-ebola-ridden-congo-dumped-in-texas-350-more-on-the-way/
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
June 9th, 2019 at 11:30:10 AM permalink

Any idea if they offer buses that accommodate swarms of bees and cross into that wasteland?

They have bees and busses in las vegas?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
June 9th, 2019 at 11:30:12 AM permalink

[

yes I read the article

Great,

How about you taking into your home a couple dozen of these highly skilled, productive, and possibly highly infectious illegal immigrants.

https://www.infowars.com/hundreds-of-illegals-from-ebola-ridden-congo-dumped-in-texas-350-more-on-the-way/

How about not providing links to garbage sites for your sources? Infowars:really?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 9th, 2019 at 11:35:37 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

How about not providing links to garbage sites for your sources? Infowars:really?

Alex Jones, the hero of Infowars, defended himself in the Sandy Hook civil lawsuit by claiming he had "psychosis."

but maybe he's gotten on meds and he can be trusted now............ 😃😃 😃

https://www.apnews.com/d577b2fac08d40c4bf56a662a9ab04cd
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
AxelWolf
June 9th, 2019 at 11:44:42 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

They have bees and busses in las vegas?

I'd imagine swarms of bees are the least of one's problems when riding a bus in Vegas.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
June 9th, 2019 at 11:47:36 AM permalink

Is that a new bannable biased rule coming soon to a forum near us?
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
Thanked by
Tanko
June 9th, 2019 at 11:50:35 AM permalink

[

yes I read the article

Great,

Did you read the sources within the "garbage site" article?

Like the twitter feed of the San Antonio Channel 5 reporter that first reported the story or the CBP or the White House?

Are those garbage sources?

Here, directly from the Channel 5 website..............

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/local/parle-vous-francais-city-searches-for-french-speakers-as-hundreds-of-congolese-asylum-seekers-head-to-sa/273-0c015995-05b2-4a0e-959b-fdc1d2991d6f
TomG
TomG
June 9th, 2019 at 12:09:35 PM permalink

This is definitely the type of stuff Trump and his supporters think it takes to Make America Great Again
TomG
TomG
June 9th, 2019 at 12:12:17 PM permalink

In other words, they can’t control their junk, can’t take the effort wrapping it and are willing to bring a child into a world where they can’t support it. Yea, these are the exact type of people we need as immigrants. And you wonder why they are dependent their entire lives.

Sounds like the human equivalent of rabbits to me.

But thanks for better explaining their (lack of) thought process. Next you can explain to me why I should pay a higher percentage of my income in taxes if I work harder and make a better living for myself to support these people when they come here and sign right up for welfare.

For most the history of our country, the prevailing value was that everyone had the personal freedom to do what they wanted (wrap it up or don't, have a child or not) and accept the personal accountability to take care of it. Now Trump and his supporters are turning away from those values and instead want our country to take on the communist values that the government decides what is best for us.
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
Thanked by
Tanko
June 9th, 2019 at 12:15:59 PM permalink

This is definitely the type of stuff Trump and his supporters think it takes to Make America Great Again

Exactly.

We are $21,000,000,000,000 ($21 trillion) in debt.

We can't take care of our own poor people.

How can we take care of the rest of the world?

Build the wall. MAGA.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
wellwellwellSanchoPanza
June 9th, 2019 at 12:17:43 PM permalink

Any different from Vox, the HP or Mother Jones? All garbage sites with slanted views taking advantage of their perceived stupidity of the average American voter. Both sides do it for one reason.....It works!
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
wellwellwellSanchoPanza
June 9th, 2019 at 12:37:50 PM permalink

For most the history of our country, the prevailing value was that everyone had the personal freedom to do what they wanted (wrap it up or don't, have a child or not) and accept the personal accountability to take care of it. Now Trump and his supporters are turning away from those values and instead want our country to take on the communist values that the government decides what is best for us.

It is no longer personal responsibility when you rely on the government to provide you with food, clothing, and shelter after you use poor judgement (EG: have 7 kids while being dirt poor).
Tanko
Tanko
June 9th, 2019 at 12:47:59 PM permalink

don't tell me let me guess

you're a real tough guy 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬..........................woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Calm down. Calm down.

Strictly hetero. Not interested.
TomG
TomG
June 9th, 2019 at 12:50:44 PM permalink
Quote: RS

It is no longer personal responsibility when you rely on the government to provide you with food, clothing, and shelter after you use poor judgement (EG: have 7 kids while being dirt poor).

The solution would be for the government to stop providing all that stuff. Build a wall around the welfare state. But Trump's entire political career has been built on turning those people into villains, so he desperately it to continue to maintain support
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 9th, 2019 at 12:55:29 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Calm down. Calm down.

Strictly hetero. Not interested.

🇾🇴🇺 🇩🇴🇳'🇹 🇭🇦🇻🇪 🇹🇴 🇼🇴🇷🇷🇾 - 🇮'🇲 🇳🇴🇹 🇮🇳🇹🇪🇷🇪🇸🇹🇪🇩 🇹🇭🇦🇹 🇼🇦🇾 - 🇮'🇲 🇯🇺🇸🇹 🇻🇪🇷🇾 🇫🇷🇮🇬🇭🇹🇪🇳🇪🇩 - 🇹🇴🇺🇬🇭 🇬🇺🇾🇸 🇱🇮🇰🇪 🇾🇴🇺 🇼🇭🇴 🇹🇦🇱🇰 🇷🇪🇦🇱🇱🇾 🇹🇴🇺🇬🇭 🇸🇨🇦🇷🇪 🇲🇪

🇮 🇩🇴🇳'🇹 🇼🇦🇳🇹 🇹🇴 🇬🇪🇹 🇴🇳 🇹🇭🇪 🇼🇷🇴🇳🇬 🇸🇮🇩🇪 🇴🇫 🇦:

𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
June 9th, 2019 at 1:00:26 PM permalink

after you use poor judgement (EG: have 7 kids while being dirt poor).

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧

𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
wellwellwell
June 9th, 2019 at 1:08:34 PM permalink
I used to think I might want to have a kid or two someday, then I officiated 6th-10th grade basketball for a couple seasons for some extra cash and exercise, and realized that having kids frequently causes a significant percentage of otherwise normal seeming adults to act batsh*t crazy.
Tanko
Tanko
Thanked by
BozwellwellwellSanchoPanza
June 9th, 2019 at 2:09:46 PM permalink

.... but it doesn't say a single word about the legal status of the immigrants they are referring to

Another lie from the left to deflect blame from the government and vilify American employers. Illegals earn only slightly less than their legal peers. If they are doing it off the books, they're taking home more than their legal peers.

"By 2014, unauthorized immigrants, on average, earned only 3.4% less than their legal peers. -George Borjas, veteran labor economist at Harvard

They can apply for asylum in Mexico, or Canada, or other countries they enter along the way.

No reason for them to come here for asylum, if they are already in a country that is allowing them to apply for asylum.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
June 9th, 2019 at 3:29:35 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

"By 2014, unauthorized immigrants, on average, earned only 3.4% less than their legal peers. -George Borjas, veteran labor economist at Harvard

3.4% less than George Soros, or your average McDonald's apprentice? I'm thinking they aren't picking up the high wage jobs to start with.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Tanko
Tanko
Thanked by
Bozbeachbumbabswellwellwell
June 9th, 2019 at 4:07:48 PM permalink

Local CBS Affiliate KENS5 San Antonio:

"City searches for French speakers as hundreds of Congolese asylum-seekers head to SA"

"A group of about 350 migrants from the Congo will be arriving in San Antonio in the near future."

World Health Organization: Ebola virus disease – Democratic Republic of the Congo

WHO: One in four DR Congo Ebola cases could be going undetected

"Second-worst Ebola epidemic on record 'certainly not under control', World Health Organization warns."
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
Thanked by
wellwellwell
June 9th, 2019 at 5:34:38 PM permalink

The solution would be for the government to stop providing all that stuff. Build a wall around the welfare state. But Trump's entire political career has been built on turning those people into villains, so he desperately it to continue to maintain support

Is that saying that people who are in the U.S. illegally should have basic expenses like housing, food, health care etc. paid by the taxes of hard-working Americans?
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
wellwellwell
June 10th, 2019 at 6:58:53 AM permalink
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/california-health-care-immigrants_n_5cfe3edee4b0aab91c08e4d9

TDS at its finest. Even the loons who comment on the HP have an issue with this decision.

Hard to believe anyone could see this as a good decision with all of CA’s other problems.

F the taxpayer should be California’s new motto.
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
June 10th, 2019 at 7:16:23 AM permalink

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/california-health-care-immigrants_n_5cfe3edee4b0aab91c08e4d9

TDS at its finest. Even the loons who comment on the HP have an issue with this decision.

Hard to believe anyone could see this as a good decision with all of CA’s other problems.

How about not providing links to garbage sites for your sources? Huffington Post, really? Right BBB?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
June 10th, 2019 at 7:39:52 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I'd imagine swarms of bees are the least of one's problems when riding a bus in Vegas.

I would think not...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-woman-push-elderly-man-las-vegas-bus-he-n1005906
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
ams288
June 10th, 2019 at 7:45:23 AM permalink

How about not providing links to garbage sites for your sources? Huffington Post, really? Right BBB?

Actually, I appreciated that you went and linked the primary sources for your story, and gave you a thanks for it when you posted. I'm not ever clicking on Infowars for any reason.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
June 10th, 2019 at 7:48:55 AM permalink

Got anything to demonstrate the president's "communist values"?
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
June 10th, 2019 at 8:07:16 AM permalink

Actually, I appreciated that you went and linked the primary sources for your story, and gave you a thanks for it when you posted. I'm not ever clicking on Infowars for any reason.

Actually you thanked someone else that posted the same link but thats ok.

That Infowars article was actually a link from Drudge. It was well sourced in the body of the article so I used it. I have looked at the Infowars website one time before when the controversy was hot about Twitter and others banning them. It is really a little too far right even for me to look at regularly.
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
June 10th, 2019 at 9:39:22 AM permalink

It's laughable that you'd even come close to comparing HuffPost to Infowars.
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
June 10th, 2019 at 9:55:53 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

As Babs said she would never click on Infowars, I would never knowingly click on HP. Never.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
June 10th, 2019 at 10:47:18 AM permalink

National Enquirer might even be more newsworthy than Infowars. I don’t think the Enquirer was crappy enough to suggest little kids being shot was a hoax.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
June 10th, 2019 at 10:54:24 AM permalink

I agree
Huff post simply leans left
Infowars is extreme right wing fake news such as Sandy Hook did not happen
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
June 10th, 2019 at 10:56:10 AM permalink
Both are extreme, but they are on different levels of delusion.
Steverinos
Steverinos
June 10th, 2019 at 11:07:21 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Both are extreme, but they are on different levels of delusion.

Again, they are not comparable.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
June 10th, 2019 at 12:26:58 PM permalink

That would make a good T-shirt. FTT "ask me how".

It does resemble a trade deal.
TomG
TomG
June 11th, 2019 at 11:42:32 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Got anything to demonstrate the president's "communist values"?

Here is a good reference: https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/30375-trumps-second-and-third-year-in-office/1121/#post723322

Sounds like he might be talking about this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy -- I might be wrong that Trump would like to move in that direction, I just thought that Boz and Trump had the same liberal ideology. Boz (and others) also continue to point out how the government, with Trump as president, is giving welfare benefits to everyone who asks for them: https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/30375-trumps-second-and-third-year-in-office/1123/#post723365,
TomG
TomG
June 11th, 2019 at 11:47:38 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Is that saying that people who are in the U.S. illegally should have basic expenses like housing, food, health care etc. paid by the taxes of hard-working Americans?

I can see both side. The reason against doing it, is that it is very bad for the country. The reason for doing it is because we have a government of the people and Trump won the election and he continues to give all these welfare benefits to everyone. So until we find politicians who end our welfare state and put them in elected positions, we know it's going to continue
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
June 11th, 2019 at 11:51:48 AM permalink

Here is a good reference: https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/30375-trumps-second-and-third-year-in-office/1121/#post723322

Sounds like he might be talking about this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy -- I might be wrong that Trump would like to move in that direction, I just thought that Boz and Trump had the same liberal ideology. Boz (and others) also continue to point out how the government, with Trump as president, is giving welfare benefits to everyone who asks for them: https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/30375-trumps-second-and-third-year-in-office/1123/#post723365,

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

We don’t need any immigrants with 10 kids who are dirt poor and would just suck off the government teet.

I’m no fan of the welfare state in this country and thats obviously something we should be fixing. It’s not like Trump is just giving it out. It’s been part of the system. He inherited a ****ed up system. You can’t blame him for trying to fix the system, while you have these bat-s*** crazy liberals in the government (like AOC) who’re pushing for more social nonsense like UBI and whatnot.
Steverinos
Steverinos
June 11th, 2019 at 12:09:06 PM permalink

You can’t blame him for trying to fix the system, while you have these bat-s*** crazy liberals in the government (like AOC) who’re pushing for more social nonsense like UBI and whatnot.

"Bat-s*** crazy"? UBI polls close to 50%. Trump polls around 40%.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
June 11th, 2019 at 12:15:55 PM permalink

"Bat-s*** crazy"? UBI polls close to 50%. Trump polls around 40%.

Hey now, Donald polls close to 50 if you ignore every single poll besides Rasmussen!
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
Thanked by
wellwellwell
June 11th, 2019 at 1:04:31 PM permalink

I can see both side. The reason against turdoing it, is that it is very bad for the country. The reason for doing it is because we have a government of the people and Trump won the election and he continues to give all these welfare benefits to everyone. So until we find politicians who end our welfare state and put them in elected positions, we know it's going to continue

The president does not decide welfare benefits. The legislature does that.
  • Jump to: