Thread Rating:

SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
April 18th, 2018 at 3:41:15 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I guess I would like for Mr. Cohen to clarify if he 'just answered a few questions' or felt like he was actually working for Mr. Hannity. To me that is the crux of the matter.

On the other side are even more incestuous cohabitations:
"Bob Barnett has represented scores of politicians, including Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Michelle Obama, and Laura Bush. He served as the Clintons’ personal lawyer while they were in the White House. In addition, he is one of the most prominent lawyers representing journalists and TV anchors.

In fact, his own website describes him as the “leading representatives of television news correspondents.” A Washingtonian article from 2008 says Barnett is “Washington’s indispensable man, the link among politicians, authors, government officials, journalists, ex-presidents, future presidents, and even foreign leaders.”

According to Barnett, he has represented famed Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward, CNN’s Jake Tapper, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Jim Acosta, and Jeff Zeleny, MSNBC’s Brian Williams, Peter Alexander, and Chris Jansing, and Fox News’ Steve Doocy, Brit Hume, Neil Cavuto, Dana Perino, Jesse Watters, and Juan Williams.

Questions about Barnett’s ties between politicians and journalists have been raised before. Barnett gained major influence in the Clinton White House after the Whitewater incident and, in 1993, The Wall Street Journal wondered if journalists could properly report on the Clintons while retaining their personal lawyer. . . . Barnett even resigned from being the Clintons’ lawyer due to the heavy criticism, but returned to the gig in 1997 after his wife left her job at CBS." the DC
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
Thanked by
RS
April 18th, 2018 at 3:42:58 PM permalink

... I see my rightie friendsare posting about arresting Hillary and Comey and others for something about the 2016 election. Seriously? WTF cares!!!!

I don't care about Comey or the rest, personally. Or about [any of] their sex lives and liaisons. But I do believe Hillary is and has been a criminal for decades . The Clinton foundation is a slush fund, pay to play, Haiti etc.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
April 18th, 2018 at 3:46:36 PM permalink
And so it begins:

Lawmakers Recommend Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe for Criminal Referrals

Republican lawmakers on Wednesday sent a slew of criminal referrals to Attorney General Jeff Sessions for a number of Obama administration officials and senior FBI employees for violations of the law in connection to the Clinton email and Trump-Russia investigations.

“The lawmakers noted that Comey “engaged in questionable conduct vis-à-vis President Donald Trump…”
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
April 18th, 2018 at 3:55:04 PM permalink
So one of the front page stories on Foxnews.com right now is how Hillary's popularity has "plummeted" since the election....

Gee, you think the conservative media is finally starting to catch on to the fact that nobody but them gives a tinker's cuss about Hillary anymore? Haha... They'll be running stories about the Clintons long after they're dead and buried.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
April 18th, 2018 at 3:55:07 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

And so it begins:

Lawmakers Recommend Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe for Criminal Referrals

Which is more likely to happen in the next two years:

Clinton, Comey, Lynch, And McCabe are indicted

or

Donald is impeached by the House of Representatives

?
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
ams288
ams288
April 18th, 2018 at 3:56:08 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Gee, you think the conservative media is finally starting to catch on to the fact that nobody but them gives a tinker's cuss about Hillary anymore? Haha... They'll be running stories about the Clintons long after they're dead and buried.

Some of them actually believe she'll run in 2020.
EvenBob
EvenBob
April 18th, 2018 at 4:16:24 PM permalink
"House Oversight and Government Reform Committee member Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Florida, along with nine other colleagues sent the letter Wednesday to Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray criminally referring former FBI Director James Comey, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for their involvement in the investigations into President Trump and alleged violations of federal law. FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his paramour FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whose anti-Trump text messages obtained by the DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, were also included in the referral."
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
April 18th, 2018 at 4:18:48 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Some of them actually believe she'll run in 2020.

As someone who thinks all the kookie far right conspiracy theories are nonsense, I still think she could try it. I do believe the Democratic establishment would strongly advise her against it but I wouldn’t put it past her, believing the “people” want her. Has happened many times in the past on both sides, people with little chance trying.

That said, who do you see as the Dem primary candidates for 20? And as a bonus, over or under do 10 declare?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
April 18th, 2018 at 4:27:23 PM permalink

"House Oversight and Government Reform Committee member Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Florida, along with nine other colleagues sent the letter Wednesday to Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray criminally referring former FBI Director James Comey, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for their involvement in the investigations into President Trump and alleged violations of federal law. FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his paramour FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whose anti-Trump text messages obtained by the DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, were also included in the referral."

OH MY THEY SENT A LETTER

16 investigations into HRC finds no criminal wrongdoing

But this letter will change everything.

And everyone close to Trump going getting arrested means what, there is a liberal deep state conspiracy?. Got it.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
April 18th, 2018 at 4:36:11 PM permalink
The congressional members also are referring former presidential candidate Clinton for her role in the dossier, assembled by former British spy Christopher Steele, who was hired by cutout embattled research firm Fusion GPS. After months of investigations by Congress, it was eventually discovered that the dossier was paid for by the Hillary Clinton Campaign and the Democratic National Committee. However, the campaign did not reveal that they had allocated money to pay for the research on their disclosure forms, according to congressional members and news reports.

“A lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid Washington firm Fusion GPS to conduct research that led to the Steele dossier, according to an October 24, 2017, report in The Washington Post,” the letter states. ” Accordingly, for disguising payments to Fusion GPS on mandatory disclosures to the Federal Election Commission, we refer Hillary Clinton to DOJ for potential violation(s) of 52 USC 30121 and 52 USC 30101.”
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 213
April 18th, 2018 at 4:37:10 PM permalink
Personally, I think the Democrats need someone with no skeleton's in the closet, or few as possible.

A decent record, and some charisma.

Although I would also rather find someone who also really motivates people, that seems more of an X factor. You can't manufacture that without some natural talent for it.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
ams288
ams288
April 18th, 2018 at 5:06:13 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

That said, who do you see as the Dem primary candidates for 20? And as a bonus, over or under do 10 declare?

I don't have a clue how many will run.

Bernie Sanders, Eric Holder, Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand all seem like they want to run. I'd take any of them over Donald.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
April 18th, 2018 at 5:12:02 PM permalink

I don't have a clue how many will run.

Bernie Sanders, Eric Holder, Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand all seem like they want to run. I'd take any of them over Donald.

That’s obvious, you would take Jimmy Carter over Trump. But it will be interesting to see if it is like the 2016 GOP primary when everyone ran or if Dems think it will be like 2012 when Obama was a given and noone wanted to be seen as a loser. I personally see this as a 1992 situation, when they feel Trump can be a 1 term President with the right candidate. But there are no Bill Clinton type people out there.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
April 18th, 2018 at 5:16:52 PM permalink
On the subject of Trump and the bimbos he's banged, I'm just waiting for one or more to provide salacious details.

I suspect his hands aren't his only tiny appendage.
"What, me worry?"
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
April 18th, 2018 at 5:20:59 PM permalink
“In light of the fact that four of the seven memos were classified, it would appear that former Director Comey leaked classified information when sharing these memos with Professor Richman. Accordingly, we refer James Comey to DOJ for potential violation(s) of 18 USC 641, 18 USC 793, and 18 USC 1924(a),” the letter states.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
April 18th, 2018 at 5:21:53 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

That’s obvious, you would take Jimmy Carter over Trump. But it will be interesting to see if it is like the 2016 GOP primary when everyone ran or if Dems think it will be like 2012 when Obama was a given and noone wanted to be seen as a loser. I personally see this as a 1992 situation, when they feel Trump can be a 1 term President with the right candidate. But there are no Bill Clinton type people out there.

I think I would have preferred any other Republican nominee. Except Ted Cruz, ick. I might have actually voted for Lindsay Graham or John Kasich.

I am and always will be an independent, except for the week before a closed primary. I switch my affiliation to vote, and then switch it back to independent.

I’m nearly as disgusted with the Democratic Party as I am the Republican party. I really hope to see a strong 3rd party candidate come up at some point in my life.

Whoever ends up getting nominated on the left, I hope it isn’t Oprah. I do not want a fad of celebrity presidents.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
April 18th, 2018 at 11:22:37 PM permalink
Eleven House Republicans are calling for a criminal investigation. Out of two hundred and thirty seven Republicans. In other words, two hundred and twenty six Republicans are not calling for it. When 95% of a party and 98% of the total house declines to join you, you'll always have the lunatic fringe to cheer you on.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 297
April 19th, 2018 at 3:26:06 AM permalink
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/texas-woman-gets-5-years-prison-voting-illegally-n861516

Black texas woman didnt know her previous felony made her ineligible to vote - sentence 5 years prison

Mexican man with green card didnt know not eligible to vote in texas - 8 years in prison

White Republican woman in Texas illegally votes for donald trump in her dead mothers name because it was her dying wish... charges dropped
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
ams288
ams288
April 19th, 2018 at 5:19:26 AM permalink
Michael Cohen has dropped his libel suit against BuzzFeed for publishing the dossier (you know, the one that said he met with Russians in Prague in 2016. Something that has NOT been debunked, contrary to popular rightie-belief).
darkoz
darkoz 
April 19th, 2018 at 3:26:25 PM permalink
Rudy Guiliani has now been hired by Trump as one of his defense attorneys
billryan
billryan
April 19th, 2018 at 4:12:04 PM permalink

“In light of the fact that four of the seven memos were classified, it would appear that former Director Comey leaked classified information when sharing these memos with Professor Richman. Accordingly, we refer James Comey to DOJ for potential violation(s) of 18 USC 641, 18 USC 793, and 18 USC 1924(a),” the letter states.

So sayth three percent of the Peoples House.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ams288
ams288
April 19th, 2018 at 6:45:44 PM permalink
The house GOP has been fighting to get ahold of all of the Comey memos (they wanted to selectively leak stuff to try and make Comey look bad).

Welp. They got the memos. And as soon as they did, someone leaked all of them to the AP.

rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
April 20th, 2018 at 9:26:37 PM permalink
So all of the news networks are reporting that NK is announcing that they are giving up the development of nukes. I hope this is true and I’m happy for this to be a huge win for Trump if so. But as translated, I could interpret it to mean that they have weaponized their nukes and so they need to test no further. I feel like the US is being played. Time will tell, and I hope I’m wrong.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
April 21st, 2018 at 10:39:43 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

So all of the news networks are reporting that NK is announcing that they are giving up the development of nukes. I hope this is true and I’m happy for this to be a huge win for Trump if so. But as translated, I could interpret it to mean that they have weaponized their nukes and so they need to test no further. I feel like the US is being played. Time will tell, and I hope I’m wrong.

The value of a statement from KJU is not high, without some form of independent corroboration. If he said "we are giving up developing nukes and will let the French come in and check" then that would mean something, but ONLY after the check actually took place. This could easily be a smokescreen to delay or soften international sanctions against his oppressive regime.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
April 21st, 2018 at 10:42:11 AM permalink
KJ said they did not have a reason to continue TESTING. That does not mean they are de-nuking.
darkoz
darkoz 
April 21st, 2018 at 3:35:03 PM permalink
The DNC is now suing trumps campaign election committee and many of trumps people and russians in a lawsuit over the computer hacking of the DNC

This may seem ridiculous but its a move out of the playbook of history

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XmffKtzgFA
billryan
billryan
April 21st, 2018 at 3:50:00 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

I haven't seen Hannity since long before Comes [sp?] left the show.

In other news re OPCW: see the official report from the 87th session of the OPCW executive council dated 13-16 March 2018, right here:

https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/EC/87/en/ec87dg04_e_.pdf

that's right, the OPCW already had someone on the ground and almost complete progress in line with promises by Syria and Russia from 2013 were being upheld - as certified by the OPCW just two weeks before the 103 tomahawks were dropped, presumably on the remaining two above ground sites.

from that link, here are a few salient points.

"The Secretariat has verified the destruction of 25 of the 27 chemical weapons production facilities (CWPFs) declared by the Syrian Arab Republic. From 6 to 12 November 2017, the Secretariat conducted an initial inspection of the last two stationary above-ground facilities in accordance with paragraph 44 of Part V of the Verification Annex to the Chemical Weapons Convention (hereinafter “the Convention”). "

"As stated in previous reports, all of the chemicals declared by the Syrian Arab Republic that were removed from its territory in 2014 have now been destroyed. "

Two weeks after the attack and inspectors still haven't had access but all the useful idiots are claiming Russia was vindicated.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 21st, 2018 at 3:57:00 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

The DNC is now suing trumps campaign election committee and many of trumps people and russians in a lawsuit over the computer hacking of the DNC

This may seem ridiculous but its a move out of the playbook of history

It is one of the silliest things I have ever seen or heard of. Democrats lose an election so they sue!

No idea what is more sad, they sue because they lost or they think not liking Trump in an impeachable offense.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
April 21st, 2018 at 4:57:25 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

It is one of the silliest things I have ever seen or heard of. Democrats lose an election so they sue!

No idea what is more sad, they sue because they lost or they think not liking Trump in an impeachable offense.

Yeah...no.

They're suing in order to force exposure of what is actually known about it, most of which is classified, and to force this lazy bunch of idiots to actually do something to protect future elections before 2018 midterms.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
April 21st, 2018 at 5:01:12 PM permalink

Using a black highlighter makes Comey look really dumb
rsactuary
rsactuary
April 21st, 2018 at 5:44:39 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

And if that was redacted info by the DoJ, how does that make you look?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
April 21st, 2018 at 5:53:02 PM permalink

Quote: TomG

And if that was redacted info by the DoJ, how does that make you look?

Coney said on Rachel Maddow it wasn't him that redacted this quote.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 21st, 2018 at 6:08:32 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Yeah...no.

They're suing in order to force exposure of what is actually known about it, most of which is classified, and to force this lazy bunch of idiots to actually do something to protect future elections before 2018 midterms.

What is "actually known" is that the DNC did not do the most basic work to protect their server. They put up an awful human being for the election by fixing their own primaries. They think that because Trump bought Ivanka some Russian Nesting Dolls as a child that there is a conspiracy of some kind. It is silliness from a silly party.

I find it laughable that you say they want to "protect elections" when they are the same people who refuse the most commonsense protections, like Voter ID and no more "early voting."
rsactuary
rsactuary
April 21st, 2018 at 10:19:02 PM permalink

They think that because Trump bought Ivanka some Russian Nesting Dolls as a child that there is a conspiracy of some kind. It is silliness from a silly party.

Oh we shall see, sir. I think this pee tape has some merit, but I'm not 100% convinced yet. Meanwhile.. Russia got away without further sanctions. Wonder why that is????
petroglyph
petroglyph
April 22nd, 2018 at 1:37:13 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Two weeks after the attack and inspectors still haven't had access but all the useful idiots are claiming Russia was vindicated.

It's who you choose to believe. http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/syria-cleanup-around-damascus-continues-wmd-rumors-prepare-for-new-us-attack.html#more "Republican Representative Massie remarked today:

Thomas Massie @RepThomasMassie - 14:03 UTC- 19 Apr 2018
"In briefing to Congress, DNI, SecDef, and SecState provided zero real evidence. Referenced info circulating online. Which means either they chose not to provide proof to Congress or they don’t have conclusive proof that Assad carried out gas attack. Either way, not good."

"After being stalled for five days the OPCW fact finding mission finally reached the area in Douma where the alleged 'chemical attack happened. It entered under protection of Russian military police."

The scientific research service of the German Bundestag published a report (pdf, German) today which concludes that the U.S. led attack on Syria on April 13 was evidently in violation of international law."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-21/germanys-largest-public-tv-news-broadcaster-syria-chemical-attack-most-likely

""the Douma chemical attack is most likely staged, a great many people here seem very convinced."
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
April 22nd, 2018 at 3:32:44 AM permalink
The OPCW investigators, were finally allowed to begin collecting collect samples yesterday. Eight days after they arrived, and fourteen days after what was most likely a chlorine gas attack. Time enough for the evidence to degrade and blow away in the wind.

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, quacks like a duck, it’s a vulcan duck.

Al Jazeera
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 22nd, 2018 at 3:39:36 AM permalink

Oh we shall see, sir. I think this pee tape has some merit, but I'm not 100% convinced yet.

I have a bridge for sale, cheap, if you are interested.
billryan
billryan
April 22nd, 2018 at 9:04:29 AM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

It's who you choose to believe. http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/syria-cleanup-around-damascus-continues-wmd-rumors-prepare-for-new-us-attack.html#more "Republican Representative Massie remarked today:

Thomas Massie @RepThomasMassie - 14:03 UTC- 19 Apr 2018
"In briefing to Congress, DNI, SecDef, and SecState provided zero real evidence. Referenced info circulating online. Which means either they chose not to provide proof to Congress or they don’t have conclusive proof that Assad carried out gas attack. Either way, not good."

"After being stalled for five days the OPCW fact finding mission finally reached the area in Douma where the alleged 'chemical attack happened. It entered under protection of Russian military police."

The scientific research service of the German Bundestag published a report (pdf, German) today which concludes that the U.S. led attack on Syria on April 13 was evidently in violation of international law."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-21/germanys-largest-public-tv-news-broadcaster-syria-chemical-attack-most-likely

""the Douma chemical attack is most likely staged, a great many people here seem very convinced."

A great many people, eh?
Where see have we been hearing this BS phrase lately?
petroglyph
petroglyph
April 22nd, 2018 at 12:52:02 PM permalink

[https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-21/germanys-largest-public-tv-news-broadcaster-syria-chemical-attack-most-likely

Quote:

A great many people, eh?
Where see have we been hearing this BS phrase lately?

I don't know where you have heard that phrase lately? I have already determined we don't view the same news sources. But that quote came from;

"A senior correspondent for German state media broadcast ZDF heute stunned his European audience during a report from on the ground in Syria when he gave a straightforward and honest account of his findings while investigating what happened in Douma. The veteran reporter, Uli Gack, interviewed multiple eyewitnesses of the April 7 alleged chemical attack and concluded of the testimonials, "the Douma chemical attack is most likely staged, a great many people here seem very convinced."

"https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-21/opcw-chemical-inspection-team-reaches-douma-after-issuing-statement-negating-russia" from link: "
"OPCW Chemical Inspection Team Reaches Douma After Issuing Statement Negating "Russia Cover-Up" Claim"

I don't think you even look at the links I've provided? I have given you direct quotes and sources, and it does not seem like your opinion is swayable no matter what, so obviously I am wasting my time trying to inform you of other worthy news sources other than where you are getting yours.
OPCW says in statement that it was the UN that was keeping OPCW out of the scene. I've provided reputable news sources that were at the scene. I also read your link from Al Jazerra, who didn't appear to be in Dhouma? Some articles such as that one are created at news camps, not even in country.

Al Jazerra is Qatar state owned media, Qutar has been funding the war in Syria for years, hardly unbiased, Qatar
Al Jazeera (Arabic: الجزيرة‎, translit. al-zhazīrah, IPA: [æl ʒæˈziːrɐ], literally "The Island", though referring to the Arabian Peninsula in context), also known as JSC (Jazeera Satellite Channel), is a state-funded broadcaster in Doha, Qatar, owned by the Al Jazeera Media Network.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
April 22nd, 2018 at 3:17:10 PM permalink

I have a bridge for sale, cheap, if you are interested.

I don't understand the pee thing and Trump.
He's a well known rabid germaphobe. The
Left laughs and says he's lying.

Really? He discussed it at length on Howard
Strern's show in 1993. He mentions it in The
Art of the Deal. People who've known him
for decades say it's well known he doesn't
like shaking hands, drinks from a straw to
avoid lips on a glass, and avoids kissing.

He would never be in the same room with
somebody peeing, lest alone telling them
to do it. The whole thing is laughably
ridiculous.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 22nd, 2018 at 3:33:32 PM permalink

ridiculous.

Remember, the bunch that believes it is the same bunch that with a straight face says Hillary was "the most qualified POTUS candidate in history."
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
April 22nd, 2018 at 5:13:44 PM permalink

I don't understand the pee thing and Trump. The whole thing is laughably
ridiculous.

I agree with you but for a different reason, If there was such a tape the owner could sell if for millions, maybe tens of millions. There is that loony millionaire who wants to spend untold millions of his own dollars to get Trump impeached. You don't think he'd drop $20 million for the "Trump pee tape"?
billryan
billryan
April 22nd, 2018 at 5:17:22 PM permalink

I agree with you but for a different reason, If there was such a tape the owner could sell if for millions, maybe tens of millions. There is that loony millionaire who wants to spend untold millions of his own dollars to get Trump impeached. You don't think he'd drop $20 million for the "Trump pee tape"?

As if Putin needs twenty million dollars. Why sell it for $20 million when you can use it to make the prez dance to your will. Now it's coming out that Putin gave permission for US and friends to strike certain areas as long as they stayed away from some others.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
April 22nd, 2018 at 5:20:56 PM permalink

As if Putin needs twenty million dollars. Why sell it for $20 million when you can use it to make the prez dance to your will. Now it's coming out that Putin gave permission for US and friends to strike certain areas as long as they stayed away from some others.

Oh yeah, Putin has the tape in his VCR...... I forgot.... And he must have killed to photographer..... and the prostitute..... etc......
billryan
billryan
April 22nd, 2018 at 5:36:19 PM permalink

Oh yeah, Putin has the tape in his VCR...... I forgot.... And he must have killed to photographer..... and the prostitute..... etc......

Really? It's not possible that the girls were agents of Putin and the thing was filmed by hidden cameras. We have Trumps own bodyguard stating they were offered the prostitutes, but that he walked Donald to his room and then decided to go to his own room and go to sleep, leaving trump unguarded in a city known for kidnappings.. He says he doesn't know what may or may not have happened after he left.
Trump lies and says he didn't spend the night in Moscow but plenty of film that shows him there the day before and the day after.
Trump told Comey the tape couldn't exist because he wasn't even in Moscow overnight. Yet, evidence exists to show he was. His own bodyguard said he spent the night there. Is any of that definitive? No, but lets get Donnie under oath and see if he sticks with that story.
darkoz
darkoz 
April 22nd, 2018 at 7:38:29 PM permalink

ridiculous.

Trump obviously is the type to stick his small hands size weewee in pornstars unprotected while refusing to shake hands with people scared of germs

In other words the looney tunes we all know him to be
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 213
April 22nd, 2018 at 8:11:16 PM permalink

Trump said he's not germaphobic in this interview. The guy who bragged he likes to kiss women he just meets.

Quote:

It's said you are a germophobe. Will you kiss babies and shake hands on the trail?

I'm not germophobic. I do it. I want to make the country great, I'm going to win, I think I have a very good chance of winning. You probably are starting to feel that, too. I go through and shake hands and do what I have to do, and people like me and I like them. In Iowa, I must have shaken 2,000 hands — and those were only the ones that were next to me.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/donald-trump-murdoch-ailes-nbc-816131
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
darkoz
darkoz 
April 22nd, 2018 at 8:44:20 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Trump said he's not germaphobic in this interview. The guy who bragged he likes to kiss women he just meets.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/donald-trump-murdoch-ailes-nbc-816131

As soon as you point out how trump lied to evenbob and azduffman guess what their response will be

Hint: gimme an H, gimme R, gimme a C
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
SOOPOO
April 23rd, 2018 at 2:25:24 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Trump said he's not germaphobic in this interview.

His behavior shows and says otherwise. Not liking to shake hands is a huge one. But you libs keep thinking the tape exists. It will keep you occupied. Like letting a baby watch "Barney." Keeps things quiet and lets the adults talk.
  • Jump to: