onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 184
February 14th, 2018 at 1:13:39 AM permalink
Dead either way. Those bears and lions would trounce right over those rats and tear your head off, if a bullet didn't fly there first. Dead either way no matter the choice, no right answers.
They tried to kill us, Jimmy. They did. They're dirty f**king cops! *photo is not of an AP, just a morbidly obese hill billy. Jar Jar Binks was supposed to be the Sith Lord . Nathan is going to run and own this place
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
February 14th, 2018 at 1:35:30 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Dead either way. Those bears and lions would trounce right over those rats and tear your head off, if a bullet didn't fly there first. Dead either way no matter the choice, no right answers.

That's being pessimistic. :/
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 88
February 14th, 2018 at 1:46:37 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Alligators and Eagles and head for the water.

That's an interesting thought but I would assume some of those others might be good in the water too. Alligators are pretty useless though. Just stick a branch in their mouth.

I picked the man and birds because a hunter will take you out in 1 shot. Not sure if this is like the hunger games where we get a heads tart type of thing or is everyone in a field battle royal style. The eagles are nasty bastards. I don't think a group of them would have any problems taking on anything.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
RS
RS
  • Threads: 59
February 14th, 2018 at 2:13:31 AM permalink
Coincidence this was posted a few minutes after 4:20?
нет сговор. нет непроходимость. полный освобождение от ответственности.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
February 14th, 2018 at 2:30:28 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

That's an interesting thought but I would assume some of those others might be good in the water too. Alligators are pretty useless though. Just stick a branch in their mouth.

I picked the man and birds because a hunter will take you out in 1 shot. Not sure if this is like the hunger games where we get a heads tart type of thing or is everyone in a field battle royal style. The eagles are nasty bastards. I don't think a group of them would have any problems taking on anything.

Alligators eat grown men! That's not "useless!" Also in the Hunger Games there wasn't a headstart. In fact I remember it being mentioned that if you tried to cheat by using a headstart, you would get blown up by the activated mines that the game makers put there to discourage players from jumping early to cheat in the game. The mines were deactivated only after the countdown was completed then the Hunger Games officially started.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 88
February 14th, 2018 at 4:13:51 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

Alligators eat grown men! That's not "useless!" Also in the Hunger Games there wasn't a headstart. In fact I remember it being mentioned that if you tried to cheat by using a headstart, you would get blown up by the activated mines that the game makers put there to discourage players from jumping early to cheat in the game. The mines were deactivated only after the countdown was completed then the Hunger Games officially started.

Well there are people who wrestle alligators so they can't be that dangerous. I don't believe I've ever seen anybody wrestling a gorilla or an eagle. I haven't seen the Hunger Games in a long time but I don't remember the Hunter and Hunted starting at the exact same spot if that were the case then a hunter were just killed a person right away. But then again it's been a long time since I've seen it so maybe that's how it happened
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
RS
RS
  • Threads: 59
February 14th, 2018 at 5:25:53 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

They actually have very strong jaws for clamping down. A stick would be just about worthless or any other way to try to keep their mouths open. On the other hand, keeping their mouths closed is much easier, like wrapping duct tape around their snout (do alligators/crocodiles have snouts? lol) a few times, I believe would do the trick.

It appears the hunter has a shot gun since a rifle is generally going to have a scope. With a shotgun, it really depends on the kind of shot being used to determine if it's going to kill you or cause serious damage. But you are probably safer to a shotgun blast than you'd expect, at least with birdshot.

Now, if the hunter had unlimited buckshot, I'd probably pick him to be on my team, as well as the gorillas. No matter what you pick, you're probably doomed, but I think the hunter+gorillas is the best.
нет сговор. нет непроходимость. полный освобождение от ответственности.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 31
February 14th, 2018 at 7:21:13 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Now, if the hunter had unlimited buckshot, I'd probably pick him to be on my team

I agree. Actually, if he had a good supply of #4 (for the birds & rats), #00 Buck (for the wolves & maybe lions), and slugs (for everything else), I'd definitely take the hunter, especially if his shotgun is a semi-auto. If you don't take the hunter, you are toast as soon as he fires his first shot (assuming he has a rifle or a shotgun with slugs).

It's a tough choice for #2 between the eagles and the rats. Eagles will give you air superiority, but I think my second choice would be the rats. Their sheer numbers can keep the other attackers at bay while the hunter picks them off.

Edit: RS, I think your sig has an extra zero in front.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1183
February 14th, 2018 at 7:55:27 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I amazed that so many are picking a single man with a standard hunting rifle. The man from a defensive perspective is a pretty weak link. He is more of a threat offensively, but the Eagles provide the range needed to deal with him rather efficiently.

I admit the man is weak against dozens of attacking animals at the same time. I picked him because if I didn't, he would just shoot me. I'm assuming he could get off a shot before the eagles reached him.

As for the Hunger Games, as I recall it they all started in a circle with the cornucopia of weapons in the middle. You couldn't move from your starting position until they announced the start. Then you could either battle it at the cornucopia for weapons or head for the forest and hide.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 144
February 14th, 2018 at 9:07:13 AM permalink
You pretty much have to pick the man, otherwise you end up shot before any of your defenders gets close to the shooter.

• Jump to: