Thread Rating:

• Threads: 31
August 27th, 2017 at 7:39:19 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I do not like Trump's pardon of Arpaio for the same reason I did not like the hundreds of pardons BHO made on his way out. Arpaio had due process, and was convicted of a crime. The fact that he was elected multiple times by his constituents is 100% irrelevant. If there are laws he is required to follow and he did not he should be convicted of violating them. I would prefer that this right of the President be rescinded. I can only imagine what the hard working prosecutors and judges and jury members feel after they see a justly convicted felon let free.

Quote: ams288

Give me a friggin break. Did RonC hack your account? You're usually better than relying on "both sides" B.S.

Of the 212 people Obama pardoned, how many did he do simply because the convict was a campaign surrogate? Without DoJ review?

RonC had expressed that he didn’t vote for Trump, so did SooPoo. Don't accept their words at face value.

SooPoo, RonC, RS, and other GOP/Trumpers often use false equivalency to defend their hero and the GOP, to make their hero and the GOP look less bad, and to justify their hero and the GOP actions. This is their modus operandi. SooPoo's latest attempt in defending his hero who is a racist, sexist, rapist, scam-artist, and con man Trump using false equivalency is no different than his hero recently using false equivalency to defend the KKK, and white supremacy groups.

Let’s be clear, SooPoo’s hero – the racist, sexist, rapist, scam-artist, and con man Trump attempted to interfere with the judicial process to stop the Joseph Arpaio’s federal trial, and had made up his mind about pardoning the racist Joeph Arpaio BEFORE the start of the trial. And Trump didn’t even allow the federal case to take its course until completion considering Joseph Arpaio will soon file an appeal to a higher court, and possibly all the way to the SCOUTS.

Trump treats the U.S. Constitution, the prosecutor, judge and jury and the entire judicial process like a piece of shit, or a piece of POO POO if you prefer slang or if “shit” is too offensive for RS and other WoV’s readers.

SooPoo, how can you find the equivalency in your hero's pardoning of Joseph Arpaio? Shame on you! Shame! Shame! Shame!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-asked-sessions-about-closing-case-against-arpaio-an-ally-since-birtherism/2017/08/26/15e5d7b2-8a7f-11e7-a94f-3139abce39f5_story.html?utm_term=.25119b9716fa
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
August 28th, 2017 at 4:27:32 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

That's just the thing, boz. I live those words every day. I gave years of my life for my country, not to mention the work I do on an ongoing basis. Unlike you. I am entitled to free health care for the rest of my life. Unlike you. Am I proud of it? Damn straight.
I am an American fighting man. I served in the forces that defend my country and our way of life. I will never forget who and what I am, responsible for my actions and dedicated to the principals which made my country free. I put my faith in my God, myself and my country.
Who are you, and more importantly, what have you done?

Thank you for your service, we would not be here without yours and many other heros sacrifices. Again for that I Thank You.

I will respond to the rest of your post later but it doesn't seem right to do it in a post about how great this country is because of our great military men and women.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
August 28th, 2017 at 6:46:58 AM permalink
While we can't examine every single Presidential pardon, it is a privilege that the President enjoys and is within his right to do so, controversial or not. Politicians on the other side of the fence or local politicians sensitive to the issue will scream whenever a President does that (or signs an executive order or invokes any other privilege). Mind you, Obama didn't do his first group of pardons until after the 1st midterms and completed 22 in his first term of office, all to characters who petitions were granted based on merit without political bias. Heck, the same could be same about W's first term either.

Arpaio is 85 years old. He was elected sheriff 6 times. Trump's actions were a calculated win for his supporters in Arizona and shows that he wants to be alot tougher on immigration. I am not saying Trump was right to do so. Of course there is moral outrage. Arpaio is a controversial figure pardoned in racially challenging times.

But there are so many other things to worry about, particularly FEMA's response to 4 feet of rain falling on Houston, North Korea's missiles, trade, health care, and tax reform.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
  • Threads: 5
August 28th, 2017 at 11:27:44 AM permalink
100 days came and went.

Here we are, Trump is still president and the world didn't end.

I still suggest that we close this fictional topic. Other users can start a new thread hopefully not using a wishful thinking title.

Plus my favorite part a 100 day ban for the OP.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
August 28th, 2017 at 12:06:34 PM permalink
Pardoned Saint Joe is considering running for Senate in Az. against current incumbent Jeff Flake. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/joe-arpaio-may-challenge-jeff-flake/article/2632732
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
August 28th, 2017 at 12:11:07 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Pardoned Saint Joe is considering running for Senate in Az. against current incumbent Jeff Flake. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/joe-arpaio-may-challenge-jeff-flake/article/2632732

This would be a gift to Dems.

I don't think he would beat Flake in a primary though, didn't Joe lose his last election bigly?
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 12:12:12 PM permalink
Quote: Homelessnyc

I don't think we have to worry about Homelessnyc gaining the moderator privileges he so clearly wants any time soon...
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
RS
August 28th, 2017 at 12:27:55 PM permalink

This would be a gift to Dems.

I don't think he would beat Flake in a primary though, didn't Joe lose his last election bigly?

From the guy who prayed Trump would win the GOP nomination. Still not willing to admit there is a silent majority out there that you and your kind have worked hard to silence. Day by day you make them angrier with the horrible things you call them. But the voting booth is oh so private.

I only hope you, the media and your party changes nothing about how you operate. Every day more people wake up and see what your party is all about.
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 12:44:57 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Still not willing to admit there is a silent majority out there that you and your kind have worked hard to silence.

Majority? Donald couldn't even get more votes than Hillary! LOL

Unless the 34% Americans still supporting him (comprised mainly of racists, rednecks, and Nazis) counts as a 'majority' these days???
Boz
Boz
August 28th, 2017 at 12:59:48 PM permalink

Majority? Donald couldn't even get more votes than Hillary! LOL

Unless the 34% Americans still supporting him (comprised mainly of racists, rednecks, and Nazis) counts as a 'majority' these days???

So 34% of the country is mainly "racists, rednecks and Nazi's"? Keep it up, PLEASE!!

Same pollsters that had Trump with no chance. Again you just don't get that your kind (Liberals, not your sexual preference) has made it hard for people to admit they support Trumps policies. I get it, it has always been a goal of the left. You decide what is and is not acceptable behavior and beliefs, otherwise you are that horrible thing you just called a majority of the 34% you believe still supports Trump.
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 1:01:50 PM permalink

So 34% of the country is mainly "racists, rednecks and Nazi's"?

Yes. A majority of that 34% is absolutely composed of deplorable people.

Quote:

Keep it up, PLEASE!!

Will do.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
August 28th, 2017 at 1:14:18 PM permalink
Maybe we can start a new Trump 100 day countdown.

Quote:

Cohen, who was the executive vice president of the Trump Organization until he resigned in January to serve as Trump's full-time personal lawyer, had been in touch with Sater about the Moscow deal, according to The Washington Post.

Emails exchanged between Sater and Cohen — who have known each other since they were teenagers — in November 2015 indicate that they were preparing to celebrate not only Trump's election victory, but also the potential Russia deal.  Sater boasted of his ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin in the emails, which were obtained by The New York Times on Monday, telling Cohen that he would "get all of Putins team to buy in" on the Moscow deal.

"Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it," Sater wrote, according to The Times. " I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected."

Two months later, Cohen emailed Putin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, asking for his "assistance" in pushing the deal through, according to emails submitted to congressional investigators and read to The Post on Monday.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tower-moscow-felix-sater-michael-cohen-2017-8
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
August 28th, 2017 at 1:14:45 PM permalink

I get it, it has always been a goal of the left. You decide what is and is not acceptable behavior and beliefs

Sounds like the GOP's position on Gay Marriage.
Maverick17
Maverick17
August 28th, 2017 at 1:16:10 PM permalink

Yes. A majority of that 34% is absolutely composed of deplorable people.

Pollsters are ignorant.

They rely on the same techniques from 1950, and assume no one knows anything more than what the fake news media tells them they should know.

When the fake news pollster says your President has a 34% approval rating, what it does not say is how many people are disappointed in your President because he is not acting fast enough for them.

If the pollsters where not afraid of the power your President wields in the USA they would tell the truth and accurately state unbiased statistics. I have no idea what those stats are, but my guess is 34% approve, 40% disapprove (in the traditional sense), 6% are undecided, and 20% disapprove in the opposite way of the 40%, which is to say they want your President stepping up his actions even more than he has to get things done.

The above is a bigly difference between Conservative leaning Americans who want to Make America Great, and dopey liberals who gladly gouge their own eyes out so they can be dragged into various piles of poo and smile when they are told they smell roses.

Conservatives can want more (or less) of what they are currently getting, and have the ability to express their thoughts.
Statistics don't lie, they deceive.
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 1:17:59 PM permalink
Quote: Maverick17

Pollsters are ignorant.

They rely on the same techniques from 1950, and assume no one knows anything more than what the fake news media tells them they should know.

When the fake news pollster says your President has a 34% approval rating, what it does not say is how many people are disappointed in your President because he is not acting fast enough for them.

If the pollsters where not afraid of the power your President wields in the USA they would tell the truth and accurately state unbiased statistics. I have no idea what those stats are, but my guess is 34% approve, 40% disapprove (in the traditional sense), 6% are undecided, and 20% disapprove in the opposite way of the 40%, which is to say they want your President stepping up his actions even more than he has to get things done.

The above is a bigly difference between Conservative leaning Americans who want to Make America Great, and dopey liberals who gladly gouge their own eyes out so they can be dragged into various piles of poo and smile when they are told they smell roses.

Conservatives can want more (or less) of what they are currently getting, and have the ability to express their thoughts.

Once I got to "fake news media" I stopped reading.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
August 28th, 2017 at 1:18:19 PM permalink

100 days came and went.

Here we are, Trump is still president and the world didn't end.

I still suggest that we close this fictional topic. Other users can start a new thread hopefully not using a wishful thinking title.

Now who is fantasizing?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 1:20:35 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tower-moscow-felix-sater-michael-cohen-2017-8

We've now seen the details of just two email chains from the Trump campaign. Both are almost comically incriminating RE: Russia.

Imagine what Mueller knows...
Boz
Boz
August 28th, 2017 at 1:32:39 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Sounds like the GOP's position on Gay Marriage.

Perfect example, Thank You. Equal rights, which gays should have was a goal because they are Americans, no different from you and I. They got it under federal discrimination as part of the protected classes. Then they wanted Gay Marriage, they got it. Even though many in this country believe it is against their religious beliefs, they watched it happen. And if they complained, they are bigots or worse.

Then they had to accept it or risk being sued and losing their business. Of course see the Cake Bakers, Pizza Owners and more. So their religious beliefs were not tolerated by the left. Again they determine what is and is not acceptable behavior. Punishing them by putting them out of business is not enough, no the left wants more.

Not sure how you don't see that.
Boz
Boz
August 28th, 2017 at 1:35:39 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Absolutely. I believe it starts October 13th 2024.
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 1:37:52 PM permalink

Even though many in this country believe it is against their religious beliefs, they watched it happen. And if they complained, they are bigots or worse.

Religion is a choice. Sexuality is not.

Religion is stupid. Let's leave that fairy tale B.S. out of our political debates.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
August 28th, 2017 at 1:43:22 PM permalink

Absolutely. I believe it starts October 13th 2024.

That's later than I was thinking.

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Maverick17
Maverick17
August 28th, 2017 at 1:49:08 PM permalink

Once I got to "fake news media" I stopped reading.

If you could read you would see you just proved my point.
Statistics don't lie, they deceive.
  • Threads: 31
August 28th, 2017 at 1:55:59 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

While we can't examine every single Presidential pardon, it is a privilege that the President enjoys and is within his right to do so, controversial or not. Politicians on the other side of the fence or local politicians sensitive to the issue will scream whenever a President does that (or signs an executive order or invokes any other privilege). Mind you, Obama didn't do his first group of pardons until after the 1st midterms and completed 22 in his first term of office, all to characters who petitions were granted based on merit without political bias. Heck, the same could be same about W's first term either.

Arpaio is 85 years old. He was elected sheriff 6 times. Trump's actions were a calculated win for his supporters in Arizona and shows that he wants to be alot tougher on immigration. I am not saying Trump was right to do so. Of course there is moral outrage. Arpaio is a controversial figure pardoned in racially challenging times.

But there are so many other things to worry about, particularly FEMA's response to 4 feet of rain falling on Houston, North Korea's missiles, trade, health care, and tax reform.

All problems start out small and then can slowly, gradually or quickly mushrooming out of control. One example that immdeiately came to my mind the financial crisis not so long ago that started out with few bad borrowers and lenders, and ... well, you should know the rest of the story. And there are numerous others crisis ...

All democracies and capitalist systems depends greatly on the stability of the legal processes and the respect for the rules of laws. Trump's total abuse of power in the pardoning of Arpaio must be STRONGLY AND FORCEFULLY REBUKED AND CONDEMNED in order to prevent the collapse of our legal process and to maintain the respect for the rules of laws.

If Trump's recent action is taken lightly like you had just expressed, or legitimized in the way articulated by SooPoo via false the equivalency of "other side did it too", then our legal process and the respect for the rules of laws could mushroom out of control and lead catastrophic lawless society, and any of your top priorities now on Harvey, North Korea, trade, and health care are meaningless.

Again, Trump's total abuse of power in the pardoning of Arpaio must be STRONGLY AND FORCEFULLY REBUKED AND CONDEMNED in order to prevent the collapse of our legal process and to maintain the respect for the rules of laws, and any attempt to legitimize or softening the racist, rapist, sexist, scam-artist and con-man Trump's abusive of power will only lead to catastrophic results in due time.
Boz
Boz
August 28th, 2017 at 2:05:02 PM permalink

Religion is a choice. Sexuality is not.

Religion is stupid. Let's leave that fairy tale B.S. out of our political debates.

And yet billryan, someone maybe further left than you says he puts his faith in God. Sorry buddy, read the money, says nothing about gays on it. God, believe in him or not, is part of political discussion in THIS Country. But I'm sure some on the fringes like you are working hard to make anyone who does believe get labeled crazy.

And unlike the Westboro Church, I believe if there is a God, he loves all of us.

So don't tell me what is and is not acceptable discussion.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
August 28th, 2017 at 2:58:44 PM permalink

I don't think we have to worry about Homelessnyc gaining the moderator privileges he so clearly wants any time soon...

Only you could infer something so incorrectly. It's actually amusing
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
August 28th, 2017 at 3:03:15 PM permalink

Sexuality is not.

I would love to see your scientific evidence proving this
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
August 28th, 2017 at 3:20:25 PM permalink

I would love to see your scientific evidence proving this

Google is your friend.
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 3:21:18 PM permalink

So don't tell me what is and is not acceptable discussion.

Oh you should feel free to talk about god all you want.

I just regard religious people exactly I would a hobo talking to himself on the street. You're all just mumbling to yourselves...
Boz
Boz
August 28th, 2017 at 3:31:42 PM permalink

Oh you should feel free to talk about god all you want.

I just regard religious people exactly I would a hobo talking to himself on the street. You're all just mumbling to yourselves...

Nice to know you don't agree with Obama on something.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
August 28th, 2017 at 4:13:45 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Google is your friend.

Wasnt directed to you but since you want to chime in. That type of reply means you have none.

If you did you be happy to show it. However, this is the typical play when you are wrong and try to make the other person try to prove your statement for you.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
HomelessnycRSSOOPOO
August 28th, 2017 at 4:36:25 PM permalink

So you know Homeless's finances? With not that much money he could buy the site and be a mod. The Serbs that own the place are businessmen. I guarantee there are 10+ people who regularly post here who could buy the site. No clue if Homeless is one of them but I'm assuming you have zero clue how the business world works. Only that you hate people who have worked hard, made sacrifices and have succeeded unless they have the same beliefs as you.

Again who is the tolerant one here?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
August 28th, 2017 at 4:59:40 PM permalink
I love the smell of mid day melt downs.
It reminds me of Victory.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
tringlomane
August 28th, 2017 at 5:04:56 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I love the smell of mid day melt downs.
It reminds me of Victory.

Yea Golden Monkey is a good tripel.
Dirt Wolf is a good Dbl IPA
Headwaters is a nice Pale Ale that part of the proceeds are donated to a clean water project.
Harvest may be a top 5 Wet Hop Ale.
And Storm King is the quintessential Russian Imperial Stout.

So yea, I love a Victory too. Kind of like last November.

http://www.victorybeer.com/
boymimbo
boymimbo
August 28th, 2017 at 5:28:13 PM permalink
As always, any thread on politics degrades to pages of nonsense where people just witlessly insult others under the radar.

There is no good conversation going on here, just typical right crap batting left junk with nothing original to say.

We can do better than this, can't we?
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
August 28th, 2017 at 5:35:16 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

As always, any thread on politics degrades to pages of nonsense where people just witlessly insult others under the radar.

There is no good conversation going on here, just typical right crap batting left junk with nothing original to say.

We can do better than this, can't we?

That's why I suggested to close it. It's a useless thread anyway.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
Boz
August 28th, 2017 at 5:50:30 PM permalink
Then don't participate. Anyone twisting your nipples to keep you here?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 5:53:02 PM permalink

So you know Homeless's finances? With not that much money he could buy the site and be a mod. The Serbs that own the place are businessmen. I guarantee there are 10+ people who regularly post here who could buy the site. No clue if Homeless is one of them but I'm assuming you have zero clue how the business world works. Only that you hate people who have worked hard, made sacrifices and have succeeded unless they have the same beliefs as you.

Again who is the tolerant one here?

What the eff are you even talking about? This post is deranged.

I have no idea what me saying "homelessnyc wants to be a moderator" has to do with his finances...?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
August 28th, 2017 at 5:58:30 PM permalink

Yea Golden Monkey is a good tripel.
Dirt Wolf is a good Dbl IPA
Headwaters is a nice Pale Ale that part of the proceeds are donated to a clean water project.
Harvest may be a top 5 Wet Hop Ale.
And Storm King is the quintessential Russian Imperial Stout.

So yea, I love a Victory too. Kind of like last November.

http://www.victorybeer.com/

They're 5 mins down the street for me, and not to disagree on everything I'm not a big fan :(
Boz
Boz
August 28th, 2017 at 6:00:14 PM permalink

What the eff are you even talking about? This post is deranged.

I have no idea what me saying "homelessnyc wants to be a moderator" has to do with his finances...?

Really? From the group that tells kids they can be anything they want when they grow up? All I am saying is the only way that is true is with money. I can't replace Tom Brady as the starting QB for the Pats unless I buy the team and probably pay off the NFL.

But it is all possible with money in America. The Country it seems you feel needs to fundamentally change because it was built on racism, bias and an unfair advantage given to white straight males.
rsactuary
rsactuary
August 28th, 2017 at 6:01:44 PM permalink

Wasnt directed to you but since you want to chime in. That type of reply means you have none.

If you did you be happy to show it. However, this is the typical play when you are wrong and try to make the other person try to prove your statement for you.

I am gay. I did not choose this. QED
Boz
Boz
August 28th, 2017 at 6:04:10 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

They're 5 mins down the street for me, and not to disagree on everything I'm not a big fan :(

Cool, to each his own. Any local SE PA breweries you think stand out? Conshohocken makes some good beers. In Lancaster County both Spring House and St Boniface are doing good things. I do think overall Chester County is lacking compared to other places in PA.

Totally off topic but a good discussion, thanks for engaging.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
August 28th, 2017 at 6:05:09 PM permalink

I am gay. I did not choose this. QED

Thanks for showing you have no understanding of what scientific proof is.
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 6:17:53 PM permalink

Really? From the group that tells kids they can be anything they want when they grow up? All I am saying is the only way that is true is with money. I can't replace Tom Brady as the starting QB for the Pats unless I buy the team and probably pay off the NFL.

But it is all possible with money in America. The Country it seems you feel needs to fundamentally change because it was built on racism, bias and an unfair advantage given to white straight males.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about anymore, so I'm just going to leave you with a funny picture:

rsactuary
rsactuary
August 28th, 2017 at 6:22:14 PM permalink

Thanks for showing you have no understanding of what scientific proof is.

thanks for showing us you're homophobic. There is plenty of research and scientific proof on the internet if you care to google it. I'm not doing it for you. But let's be honest.. you won't believe it anyways.
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 6:26:23 PM permalink

thanks for showing us you're homophobic. There is plenty of research and scientific proof on the internet if you care to google it. I'm not doing it for you. But let's be honest.. you won't believe it anyways.

I'm wondering if homelessnyc "chose" to be straight???

Does he have feelings for men, but "chose" to only focus his attention on women???

When I hear straight people say being gay is a choice, I'm always curious about their "choice" to be straight... there must be some gay feelings deep down that they've "chosen" to ignore.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
August 28th, 2017 at 6:30:21 PM permalink

Because i don't believe that you believe you are gay and not by choice makes me a homophobe???

There goes that faulty logic all yours again. Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no proof to back up that claim.

I wonder what action the admin will take for your slander....

Edit, meant libel not slander
ams288
ams288
August 28th, 2017 at 6:40:24 PM permalink

I can answer that for you:

None.

You come off as someone who can't win an argument so you always resort to whining that the moderators should ban your opponent for some nonexistent slight.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
August 28th, 2017 at 6:45:45 PM permalink

I can answer that for you:

None.

You come off as someone who can't win an argument so you always resort to whining that the moderators should ban your opponent for some nonexistent slight.

I guess you don't know the definition of win.

Sore trump won so you go to the internet to whine about everything thing he does. Just like trump im living rent free in that head of yours.

Just like you got sore that boz destroyed your post so you posted a funny picture of your hero.

Sorry that you feel me being attack and have false statements made agaisnt me is whinning. What it is called is a clear violation of the "standards" the admins use.

I'll use your line, since i have no idea about what you are going on about I'm going to ignore
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
August 28th, 2017 at 6:58:07 PM permalink

. Day by day you make them angrier with the horrible things you call them. [/q

From you? Pot meet ......

rsactuary
rsactuary
August 28th, 2017 at 7:25:49 PM permalink

Because i don't believe that you believe you are gay and not by choice makes me a homophobe???

There goes that faulty logic all yours again. Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no proof to back up that claim.

No, you're a homophobe because you won't believe the science supporting the fact that gay is not a choice. As for the libel comment, yes your anonymous self has certainly been defamed. Laughable.
  • Jump to: