JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 203
  • Posts: 2803
Thanks for this post from:
Wizardofnothing
February 27th, 2017 at 1:04:32 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing


Even better since you are full of it - prove me wrong I'm offering 500 cash to you
AND 2k freeroll for the football contest next season

Crazy ? Or crazy like a fox ! Obviously Nathan was always one step ahead of WoN, and now has got him right where he wants him, ready to collect and laugh all the way to the bank with a fistful of twenty-five $ 20 bills (and/or gift cards). Well played, sir, well played. The student has become the master !
When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you. - John Brennan, Director of the CIA, March 2013 - January 2017
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 1350
February 27th, 2017 at 2:53:38 PM permalink
I am 32 years old. :)
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! By the way, I am a woman who happens to like the name Nathaniel a lot and decided to go with Nathan as a shortened abbreviation of Nathaniel. :) Have you hugged the edit button recently? :) Give the edit button special appreciation! :) When in doubt, ask an Admin first! :D
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 6782
February 27th, 2017 at 10:37:48 PM permalink
Damn, why the hell does everyone care so much about this? "Name the casino or you're full of BS" is about the stupidest thing I've heard lately. If you want to attack Nathan for not being legitimate or for being Kentry or whatever else.....fine. But having him name the casino is absolutely ludicrous. I'm not the biggest fan of Nathan, but some of you guys are saying some pretty stupid sh**.

Why don't you guys lead by example and post your plays or good opportunities?

That was a rhetorical question, don't post your plays.



And yes, sometimes casinos do f*** stuff up and don't even realize it. The marketing department and slot department aren't always on the same page....and frequently enough, they make some sort of an error.

A few moons ago, there was a casino that was giving out something like 1% back in gift cards for VP play and like 5% for slot play (or something around that). Gift card was to be redeemed same day of play. Not giving out all the details, but essentially they made an error and they didn't look at the "same day" part and they somehow thought I played slots and not VP. So for $10k coin in, I got $500 in GC's. Came back the next day, did another $10k coin in, and got $1,000 in GC's, because they were somehow counting the play from the previous day as well. Tried it a third day, but by then they had fixed their problem, unfortunately, and got my $100 gift card.
#TeamNathan
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 1350
February 28th, 2017 at 3:56:02 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Damn, why the hell does everyone care so much about this? "Name the casino or you're full of BS" is about the stupidest thing I've heard lately. If you want to attack Nathan for not being legitimate or for being Kentry or whatever else.....fine. But having him name the casino is absolutely ludicrous. I'm not the biggest fan of Nathan, but some of you guys are saying some pretty stupid sh**.

Why don't you guys lead by example and post your plays or good opportunities?

That was a rhetorical question, don't post your plays.



And yes, sometimes casinos do f*** stuff up and don't even realize it. The marketing department and slot department aren't always on the same page....and frequently enough, they make some sort of an error.

A few moons ago, there was a casino that was giving out something like 1% back in gift cards for VP play and like 5% for slot play (or something around that). Gift card was to be redeemed same day of play. Not giving out all the details, but essentially they made an error and they didn't look at the "same day" part and they somehow thought I played slots and not VP. So for $10k coin in, I got $500 in GC's. Came back the next day, did another $10k coin in, and got $1,000 in GC's, because they were somehow counting the play from the previous day as well. Tried it a third day, but by then they had fixed their problem, unfortunately, and got my $100 gift card.



Thanks RS for having my back. :) I'm not so keen on giving out the name of the casino that did the promotion as I once saw some kind of advantage in a certain gambling game, blabbed about it on a non gambling website and that advantage was gone for the most part eerily suspiciously soon after I blabbed about the advantage.
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! By the way, I am a woman who happens to like the name Nathaniel a lot and decided to go with Nathan as a shortened abbreviation of Nathaniel. :) Have you hugged the edit button recently? :) Give the edit button special appreciation! :) When in doubt, ask an Admin first! :D
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 203
  • Posts: 2803
February 28th, 2017 at 4:02:54 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I'm not so keen on giving out the name of the casino that did the promotion as I once saw some kind of advantage in a certain gambling game, blabbed about it on a non gambling website and that advantage was gone for the most part eerily suspiciously soon after I blabbed about the advantage.

OK, let's find a compromise. Send the name of the casino to WizardofNothing via a PRIVATE MESSAGE, provided that he agrees to still pay you the finder's fee AND publicly apologize to you on this forum if you are right and he is wrong.

There, problem solved. I really ought to be working at the United Nations, or at least paid handsomely to check all Whitehouse comuninicatons for spelling errors.

ps:

Your message said "did the promotion" and not "is doing the promotion". So does that mean the casino is no longer doing it ? X-file closed ?
Last edited by: JohnnyQ on Feb 28, 2017
When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you. - John Brennan, Director of the CIA, March 2013 - January 2017
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
Joined: May 10, 2011
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 1536
February 28th, 2017 at 5:36:27 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan



Thanks RS for having my back. :) I'm not so keen on giving out the name of the casino that did the promotion as I once saw some kind of advantage in a certain gambling game, blabbed about it on a non gambling website and that advantage was gone for the most part eerily suspiciously soon after I blabbed about the advantage.



I don't believe a word you say. This thread makes it sound like you wouldn't know an advantage if it hit you in the face. Maybe you can give details about the old promotion since you already got it nuked. It seems that all of your anecdotes aren't even real.
I heart Crystal Math.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 170
  • Posts: 2869
Thanks for this post from:
CrystalMath
February 28th, 2017 at 5:48:06 AM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

I don't believe a word you say. This thread makes it sound like you wouldn't know an advantage if it hit you in the face. Maybe you can give details about the old promotion since you already got it nuked. It seems that all of your anecdotes aren't even real.



Nathan. I wouldnt trust a guy who is on crystalmath

(Sorry couldn't resist that one either)
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 3493
February 28th, 2017 at 5:59:31 AM permalink
I received a pm from Nathan-
Won't disclose info however his Pms are turned off and I cannot write back to clarify the info
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 3493
February 28th, 2017 at 6:00:54 AM permalink
However my radar is up because he started the thread bad casino giveaways then goes on to say he knows it's an advantage
Based on what he said I would be happy to meet him there and pay the 500 in person once anyone in property confirms


A search of the calendars I had from them do not confirm what was said
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
mamat
mamat
Joined: Jul 13, 2015
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 446
February 28th, 2017 at 6:16:42 AM permalink
Sometimes there are unusually good offers (possibly through bad marketing departments, or calculated risks)...

-----
In 2015, I played a $50 must-hit at an Indian Casino, and made $9.

Surprise next month. Casino sent me $40 FP 2/week (10 visits) = $400 FP.
I don't think I played $400 coin-in. :-)

-----
Another time I played a penny machine at 40c/spin for a 4-6 hours in Tahoe before/after a bad power outage (machines non-functional for 4-5 hrs).

The casino offered $2,000 FP two months later (for probably 2,000-4,000 coin-in).
In this case, probably good customer relations.

  • Jump to: