38 votes (65.51%)

58 members have voted

SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 99
February 18th, 2019 at 5:52:20 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

TigerWu 2020!!

Tiger seems level headed. He could get my vote!
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 31
February 18th, 2019 at 7:06:03 AM permalink

TigerWu 2020!!

Quote: SOOPOO

Tiger seems level headed. He could get my vote!

I think he should wait 12 more years. "TigerWu in '32" has a much nicer ring to it, dontcha think? ;)
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
TigerWu
TigerWu 
  • Threads: 16
February 18th, 2019 at 8:02:33 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Enough Americans in 35 or so states voted in a high enough number who thought he does have our best interests at heart, at least when compared to the alternative, that being a HRC. Presidency. So your opinion was drowned out by the Electoral College. In 2020 you get the chance to try and win a few more states.

I can easily forgive people for that in 2016.* In fact, I think even in this very forum, at one point I said I was leaning towards supporting him (I quickly changed my mind), and right when he was elected I said we should give him a chance.

However, I think in 2019 it's clear Trump doesn't care about America or Americans. He cares only about himself and his bank account.

*EDIT: Actually, even in 2016 it was clear that Trump was a scumbag, but Hillary was still very hated.

TigerWu 2020!!

I don't think I'd get many votes. I'd have to run as an Independent, and my political views are all over the place; pro-gun, pro-universal healthcare, pro-capitalism but also pro-tax-the-rich-more, anti-abortion-but-don't-think-it-should-be-illegal, etc.
Last edited by: TigerWu on Feb 18, 2019
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 216
Thanks for this post from:
aceofspades
February 18th, 2019 at 10:26:29 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

I can easily forgive people for that in 2016.* In fact, I think even in this very forum, at one point I said I was leaning towards supporting him (I quickly changed my mind), and right when he was elected I said we should give him a chance.

However, I think in 2019 it's clear Trump doesn't care about America or Americans. He cares only about himself and his bank account.

*EDIT: Actually, even in 2016 it was clear that Trump was a scumbag, but Hillary was still very hated.

If he "only cared about his bank account" then why on earth would he give it all up and work for free (he donates his salary back to the Treasury, as Obama could have done with the "tax cut he didn't need" though he never did. Not saying, just saying.) He is probably the first POTUS in modern history to have a decline in his general living standard for taking the job (his plane was probably nicer than AF1.) Why would he go thru all the uncalled for abuse and personal attacks? Life would far easier if he had kept his businesses and his reality show.

He sure seems to care more about America and Americans than any POTUS since at least Reagan. He got the USA out of severa;l bad treaties and renegotiated others. He wants to stem the flow of illegal aliens. He actually DID things about all of this, not just talk like the last several guys we had in the WH.

I have met several people who saw their business boom as soon as he was elected (days later!) or made a policy change (steel tariffs.)

He cares about America and Americans. Does not care about the political class and political consultants. Which is why the establishment hates him. He is a threat to the swamp and wants to end their party.

A shame we only get to keep him for 6 more years.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
February 18th, 2019 at 1:04:56 PM permalink
Trump does not care about America
Mr thin skinned president ony cares about himself and is complaining about SNL
LOL
Listen to Teddy, Donald

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
~Theodore Roosevelt
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 156
February 18th, 2019 at 2:13:18 PM permalink
Apparently Roger Stone posted a picture of a federal judge online with crosshairs over it. He then deleted it.

Good luck with that.
prisoner of gravity
TigerWu
TigerWu 
  • Threads: 16
February 18th, 2019 at 2:18:21 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Apparently Roger Stone posted a picture of a federal judge online with crosshairs over it. He then deleted it.

Good luck with that.

That's something an 18-year-old would do after being busted for selling crystal meth.

All these idiots in the Trump administration have been getting away with criminal and/or questionable acts for decades; they have no idea how to act when they're finally caught and they have to start facing some real consequences.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 15
February 18th, 2019 at 4:35:16 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Good luck with that.

He submitted an official apology to the court.

Hes clearly not the brightest bulb in the box...
Lock him up!
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 417
February 18th, 2019 at 7:11:34 PM permalink

Hes clearly not the brightest bulb in the box...

Stone is a nutjob, the only place you
ever see him is on the other nutjobs
show, Infowars.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 417
February 20th, 2019 at 11:18:33 AM permalink
Trump Campaign Shatters Fundraising Records

Trump has raised a whopping $130 million
so far. To put it in perspective, at this time
in 2011 Obama had raised 4 million. Bush