blackhole
blackhole
Joined: May 7, 2016
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 59
November 11th, 2016 at 4:56:46 AM permalink
My following personal opinion is coming from a person that was banned twice under false and still unproven accusations just to shut me up, and asked to leave by the owner simply for telling the truth which he couldn’t deny.

For the people that actually follow this site, I know you see and read exactly what I do.

The owner Mike is willing to delete and change posts making certain the truth gets buried.

Regardless what you think about online gaming, it’s illegal to transfer money from banks in the USA to foreign unregulated crooked gambling sites. This place could care less about you and the laws, and is only concerned about filling their own pockets. What happened to Hillary with this attitude should only happen to this place.

This place even has moderators that obviously drink the same cool-aid and could also care less about your opinions and views if different from theirs.

Looks like BBB couldn’t take the Hillary thread any longer and locked it.

This is exactly how the drive by bias media works. They don’t report the news, they report their opinions / propaganda – def. (information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.) If it doesn’t go their way, and they do have the power, they will just shut it down, delete it, or ban everyone with an honest opinion not in line with their views.

There is some good gambling information across this site, but the money spent to reach this targeted group is mind boggling with only one goal intended –

$$$$$ DEPOSIT AND GAMBLE ON THEIR PROMOTED ILLEGAL GAMING SITES. $$$$$
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14227
November 11th, 2016 at 5:40:13 AM permalink
Quote: blackhole

My following personal opinion is coming from a person that was banned twice under false and still unproven accusations just to shut me up, and asked to leave by the owner simply for telling the truth which he couldn’t deny.

For the people that actually follow this site, I know you see and read exactly what I do.

The owner Mike is willing to delete and change posts making certain the truth gets buried.

Regardless what you think about online gaming, it’s illegal to transfer money from banks in the USA to foreign unregulated crooked gambling sites. This place could care less about you and the laws, and is only concerned about filling their own pockets. What happened to Hillary with this attitude should only happen to this place.

This place even has moderators that obviously drink the same cool-aid and could also care less about your opinions and views if different from theirs.

Looks like BBB couldn’t take the Hillary thread any longer and locked it.

This is exactly how the drive by bias media works. They don’t report the news, they report their opinions / propaganda – def. (information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.) If it doesn’t go their way, and they do have the power, they will just shut it down, delete it, or ban everyone with an honest opinion not in line with their views.

There is some good gambling information across this site, but the money spent to reach this targeted group is mind boggling with only one goal intended –

$$$$$ DEPOSIT AND GAMBLE ON THEIR PROMOTED ILLEGAL GAMING SITES. $$$$$



There are a few things you're wrong about in your rant.

The owners of this site are in Australia and Eastern Europe. The readers and members are on 6 continents and, for all I know, Antarctica as well, but for sure many countries where online gaming is legal.

The site is free to you because of advertising. It's much less intrusive than just about any free site I've visited in the last few years, but there's a cost to hosting any site, and you're not funding it as a member. The advertised services are available to those who can access them legally; if people are accessing them from countries that don't allow the play for money, that's on the person who signs up for them.

I've been turned down for real money play, correctly, on one I tested to see if I could play. And the site explained that I was not able to sign up from my location. So, no, I don't see your point on this.

The thread I closed was not constructive to the site, not on topic (gambling), and was going into discussion and language that would result in multiple bannings. I closed it rather than making those bans. It's my job to see things like that and act appropriately, or else why have moderators? But the thread has not been removed.

My question to you is, why are you here? You don't like the site, you don't contribute except to complain and insult, you object to how it's moderated. You're wasting your time here when there are so many other sites that aren't moderated and probably more to your liking. I had hoped when you came back that you wanted to talk about blackjack, about which you seem to know something. But you don't seem interested in talking about gambling, so why not just move on?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
blackhole
blackhole
Joined: May 7, 2016
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 59
November 11th, 2016 at 5:56:37 AM permalink
Fair enough.

https://youtu.be/Q9xlPpsCzWw
Last edited by: blackhole on Nov 11, 2016
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14227
November 11th, 2016 at 7:20:02 AM permalink
Quote: blackhole

Fair enough.

https://youtu.be/Q9xlPpsCzWw



Great video! Thanks for the lift. My favorite of hers is "God Bless the Child", but any Billie is good Billie.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
blackhole
blackhole
Joined: May 7, 2016
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 59
November 11th, 2016 at 8:24:37 AM permalink
Just for the record, billions of dollars annually are being transferred from USA banks to gamble on off shore unregulated online casinos under misleading disguises to fool the banks.

To suggest this site is not interested in a piece of that pie is outrageous and untruthful. Many of the members here openly discuss their participation.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 144
  • Posts: 18121
November 11th, 2016 at 8:56:01 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs



The thread I closed was not constructive to the site, not on topic (gambling), and was going into discussion and language that would result in multiple bannings.

Now what you really meant to say.

The thread I closed was not constructive to the site, not on topic (gambling), and was going into discussion and language that would result in multiple bashings of my precious Hillary. 😏
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
Joined: Sep 22, 2013
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 644
November 11th, 2016 at 9:18:41 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Now what you really meant to say.

The thread I closed was not constructive to the site, not on topic (gambling), and was going into discussion and language that would result in multiple bashings of my precious Hillary. 😏



This. The Election thread (which is still active) had some of the most foul things said about people on both sides of the spectrum. However if it starts going into a direction that a mod with a bias doesn't like. BAM shut down.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
petro
petro
Joined: Dec 6, 2010
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 99
November 11th, 2016 at 9:21:29 AM permalink
Quote: blackhole

Just for the record, billions of dollars annually are being transferred from USA banks to gamble on off shore unregulated online casinos under misleading disguises to fool the banks.

To suggest this site is not interested in a piece of that pie is outrageous and untruthful. Many of the members here openly discuss their participation.



Lol WoO and his henchmen are pocketing the "feeble minded" people's money.

If I were in Mr. Shackleford's shoes I would make as much money as I could from this site. Why shouldn't he, it's a great site, yes? (evil laughter echoing.)
MrV
MrV
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
  • Threads: 310
  • Posts: 6775
November 11th, 2016 at 9:44:19 AM permalink
Quote: petro

If I were in Mr. Shackleford's shoes I would make as much money as I could from this site.



I thought he already had.



"What, me worry?"
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14227
November 11th, 2016 at 10:09:23 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Now what you really meant to say.

The thread I closed was not constructive to the site, not on topic (gambling), and was going into discussion and language that would result in multiple bashings of my precious Hillary. 😏



Setting a record for being wrong so many times in one week. Goodness!
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.

  • Jump to: