speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
May 31st, 2015 at 7:21:58 AM permalink
I am planning a trip to Vegas in either August or September. Staying about 3 weeks. Flying out from Buffalo is about $190 one way. Should I book a round trip or just one way, so I have flexibility? Should I book it now or later? Is September usually cheaper than August? Thanks.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
May 31st, 2015 at 7:28:05 AM permalink
September is usually slightly cheaper than August. Educators can't vacation in September, so demand in Sept is usually slightly lower than demand in Aug. How much do you value flexibility? Two one-ways is likely to be very slightly more expensive than one round-trip ticket. Some of the taxes and fees are done on a flat-fee-per-ticket basis. So you only pay those items once if you buy round-trip fare. But that's a small different - maybe $10 or $20 - so the flexibility could easily be worth it.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
speedycrap
speedycrap
May 31st, 2015 at 7:31:23 AM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

September is usually slightly cheaper than August. Educators can't vacation in September, so demand in Sept is usually slightly lower than demand in Aug. How much do you value flexibility? Two one-ways is likely to be very slightly more expensive than one round-trip ticket. Some of the taxes and fees are done on a flat-fee-per-ticket basis. So you only pay those items once if you buy round-trip fare. But that's a small different - maybe $10 or $20 - so the flexibility could easily be worth it.

Thanks and is last minute leaving Vegas affordable?
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
May 31st, 2015 at 8:19:25 AM permalink
September is generally not cheaper than August. Traditionally, July and August are one of the the cheapest time (along with a couple slow weeks in December) to visit Vegas, due to the heat. People don't want to come when it's 115 degrees. Usually air fairs and hotel costs are a little cheaper during these periods.

As far as last minute booking, that is rarely cheap, unless you have flexibility and are willing to do standby, you might get lucky.

And finally, as a casual observer, who flies back and forth between Vegas and east coast (Phila) twice a year, I have unscientifically noticed that the price of air fares moves along with gasoline prices. I guess Jet fuel is some how related. So if you anticipate gas prices will continue to climb, I would book early, if you think they will drop over the summer, you might want to wait.
speedycrap
speedycrap
May 31st, 2015 at 8:24:11 AM permalink
As far as last minute booking, that is rarely cheap, unless you have flexibility and are willing to do standby, you might get lucky

How do you do standby. i am booking online??
kewlj
kewlj
May 31st, 2015 at 8:26:41 AM permalink
I really don't know.

I actually think the standby thing doesn't work like it used to because the airlines now overbook most flights.

I would just go to kayak or a similar site that compares multiple airlines and book early if I were you. If you do have flexibility on travel dates, keep in mind that Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays are generally the less expensive days to fly.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
May 31st, 2015 at 8:28:16 AM permalink
My next flight to Vegas is $237 round trip from Detroit Metro.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
speedycrap
speedycrap
May 31st, 2015 at 8:35:15 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Are you kidding !!!???? The cheapest I have found so far booking 2-3 months ahead is $400+ flying from Buffalo !!!!! Flying next week out would be $500+.
coilman
coilman
  • Threads: 139
May 31st, 2015 at 8:36:23 AM permalink

Not on SPIRIT I hope....28 inch seat pitch ...told my buddy not to book them but he did....after he got back they said never again..pay the extra $100 or so for the two of them and do DELTA or one of the others

FLYING mid week is almost AlWAYS the cheapest . Vacation for the weekend usually mean Thursday to Monday rates are higher

Join the airlines mailing list ( if they have them stateside like West Jet and Air Canada in Canada) they send me seat sale notices all the time
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
May 31st, 2015 at 8:37:37 AM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

Are you kidding !!!???? The cheapest I have found so far booking 2-3 months ahead is $400+ flying from Buffalo !!!!! Flying next week out would be $500+.

This was booked about a month ago. I'm not going to say when I'm going though 8-)
speedycrap
speedycrap
May 31st, 2015 at 8:39:26 AM permalink

This was booked about a month ago. I'm not going to say when I'm going though 8-)

Do you mind sharing which site?? PM is fine. Thanks.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
May 31st, 2015 at 8:39:33 AM permalink
Quote: coilman

Not on SPIRIT I hope....28 inch seat pitch ...told my buddy not to book them but he did....after he got back they said never again..pay the extra $100 or so for the two of them and do DELTA or one of the others

FLYING mid week is almost AlWAYS the cheapest . Vacation for the weekend usually mean Thursday to Monday rates are higher

Join the airlines mailing list ( if they have them stateside like West Jet and Air Canada in Canada) they send me seat sale notices all the time

I've flown Spirit a few times. I don't mind it. I don't need a lot of room.
kewlj
kewlj
May 31st, 2015 at 8:45:01 AM permalink
Quote: coilman

I have booked my last couple trips to Philly and back on Spirit. The base price for my summer trip was $79 each way. We paid $40 extra each way for Spirit's version of first class (first 6 rows which have 2 seats across instead of 3). Of course Spirit prices do not include bags (even carry-ons), so you have to allow extra for that.
kewlj
kewlj
May 31st, 2015 at 8:54:56 AM permalink
Here's a strange thing about Spirit. They charge extra for everything, I get that. But when you book, they have what they call their 'base price'. Next, you have seat selection, and every seat has a minimum charge of $10 and up. So a seat is not part of that 'base price'. How can a seat not be part of the price. That's just goofy.

On my last Spirit flight, the male flight attendant said, "for those of you waiting for the complimentary beverages, we are spirit....NOTHING is complimentary". He then said something along the lines that if you press the service button, it may take them a while to respond, as Spirit was voted worse service last year in one of the consumer magazines. Lol. I appreciated the sense of humor anyway. I am actually surprised they don't charge if you press the service button. I wonder if they have considered pay toilets. Lol.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
May 31st, 2015 at 9:04:22 AM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Here's a strange thing about Spirit. They charge extra for everything, I get that. But when you book, they have what they call their 'base price'. Next, you have seat selection, and every seat has a minimum charge of $10 and up. So a seat is not part of that 'base price'. How can a seat not be part of the price. That's just goofy.

On my last Spirit flight, the male flight attendant said, "for those of you waiting for the complimentary beverages, we are spirit....NOTHING is complimentary". He then said something along the lines that if you press the service button, it may take them a while to respond, as Spirit was voted worse service last year in one of the consumer magazines. Lol. I appreciated the sense of humor anyway. I am actually surprised they don't charge if you press the service button. I wonder if they have considered pay toilets. Lol.

Nothing is "complimentary" on other carriers either. That's why you pay much extra on those types of flights. Spirit is like a bus that just gets you from point A to B with nothing in between.

And speaking of mine, I'll most likely be sleeping the whole way due to its time.
kewlj
kewlj
May 31st, 2015 at 9:13:44 AM permalink

And speaking of mine, I'll most likely be sleeping the whole way due to its time.

When I fly west to east, I like to fly overnight. Board in Vegas at about 11pm, arrive in Philly about 6:30 am (4.5 flight + 3 hours time difference). Sleep on the plane and you don't feel like you are losing a whole day like you do if you fly west to east during daylight hours.

Flying home to vegas (east to west) it doesn't really matter. Because you pick up 3 hours, whatever time of day you fly, it just 'seems' like it is a 2 hour flight, exiting 2 hours after you board.
kewlj
kewlj
May 31st, 2015 at 9:16:57 AM permalink

Nothing is "complimentary" on other carriers either.

Other airlines, you can carry on a bag without a charge and when you book your flight, a seat is part of the booking process, not extra. Lol.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
May 31st, 2015 at 9:25:29 AM permalink

Other airlines, you can carry on a bag without a charge and when you book your flight, a seat is part of the booking process, not extra. Lol.

I'll have just one carry on and I usually prefer a window but I'm not choosy. I'm about getting where I need to go, not luxury. But like I said, at the hour were leaving here, I'll most likely be sleeping anyway.
kewlj
kewlj
May 31st, 2015 at 9:44:17 AM permalink

I'll have just one carry on and I usually prefer a window but I'm not choosy. I'm about getting where I need to go, not luxury. But like I said, at the hour were leaving here, I'll most likely be sleeping anyway.

I too, prefer a window seat. I rarely use the restroom during a flight, so I like to settle in where I am going to be for the next 5 hours.

Luxury: I have evolved a bit in this area. Before I moved to Vegas, when I used to fly, I was about getting there as cheap as I could find. After relocating to Vegas I began to change. Because I really hate the whole travel process, I only fly twice a year, unlike other AP's who are on the road every other week, so I afford myself the luxury of being a little more comfortable (first class or whatever name certain airlines call 2 seats across instead of 3). My partner who travels with me is a bigger guy and can use the extra room, and while I am not a big person, I just like the extra room and have decided that I am worth it. :) I mean up to a point. I will pay an extra 50-100 bucks for that luxury. I am not going to spend an extra $400 like some airlines charge.

I have found the difference in whether those 2 seats across sections are affordable or not goes by what the airline chooses to call it. If they choose to actually call it first class it is usually more expensive and they give you a few little perks, to try to make you feel special and justify the cost. I am not interested in all that. I just want the extra room.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
May 31st, 2015 at 9:51:53 AM permalink

I too, prefer a window seat. I rarely use the restroom during a flight, so I like to settle in where I am going to be for the next 5 hours.

Luxury: I have evolved a bit in this area. Before I moved to Vegas, when I used to fly, I was about getting there as cheap as I could find. After relocating to Vegas I began to change. Because I really hate the whole travel process, I only fly twice a year, unlike other AP's who are on the road every other week, so I afford myself the luxury of being a little more comfortable (first class or whatever name certain airlines call 2 seats across instead of 3). My partner who travels with me is a bigger guy and can use the extra room, and while I am not a big person, I just like the extra room and have decided that I am worth it. :) I mean up to a point. I will pay an extra 50-100 bucks for that luxury. I am not going to spend an extra $400 like some airlines charge.

I have found the difference in whether those 2 seats across sections are affordable or not goes by what the airline chooses to call it. If they choose to actually call it first class it is usually more expensive and they give you a few little perks, to try to make you feel special and justify the cost. I am not interested in all that. I just want the extra room.

I remember my flight to Vegas back in December 2011. It was U.S. Airways from Detroit to Phoenix then a connector from there to Vegas. The first one was about 1/3 full so I could sit anywhere I wanted! :-)

The connector was completely full, mostly Hawaiians I think and was cramped, but short thankfully. Also, that connector had the wrong gate on the ticket and I just made it in time to the correct one.
kewlj
kewlj
May 31st, 2015 at 10:03:55 AM permalink

I remember my flight to Vegas back in December 2011. It was U.S. Airways from Detroit to Phoenix then a connector from there to Vegas. The first one was about 1/3 full so I could sit anywhere I wanted! :-)

The connector was completely full, mostly Hawaiians I think and was cramped, but short thankfully. Also, that connector had the wrong gate on the ticket and I just made it in time to the correct one.

Connections are another thing, I used to do (for a good price) that I will no longer do. Now I only interested in flying straight through.

Back in the day, twice I flew from Vegas to Philadelphia, via LA and SF. You start your trip flying 300 miles in the opposite direction. Lol.

I also won't hop-scotch across the country as Southwest likes to do. I was on a southwest plane that originated in Hartford, I think, came to Philly, where I got on, then to Pittsburgh, then a second stop (I think Denver) then to Vegas, and then on to San Francisco. No plane changes, just hop-scotching across country. I am not crazy about takeoffs and landings, so why would I want to do that to save a few bucks. And now a days Southwest isn't even cheaper.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
May 31st, 2015 at 10:08:04 AM permalink
I hear ya. I don't do the booking though, since I don't have or use credit cards. I have friends do it. The one who did the upcoming trip is going also. This isn't really an AP trip although if we see something we'll play it. Normally we drive for AP opportunities.

I wish it were today as it just hasn't stopped raining since yesterday. Oh well just more water for us and none for California :-D
kewlj
kewlj
May 31st, 2015 at 10:16:51 AM permalink

I wish it were today as it just hasn't stopped raining since yesterday. Oh well just more water for us and none for California :-D

Well rain is one thing you don't have to worry about here. We are probably done with rain now, til the end of august or September when we could get a some 'monsoon' rain coming up from Arizona/Mexico if the winds are just right. They aren't full rainy days though, just a half hour here or there.

Past 2 days we have hit 100 degrees. Our first 100 degree days of the year. Today is supposed to be 104, then cooling off back into the 90's for the rest of the week. But you know....it's a dry heat...blah...blah..blah. Lol. It really is though. At 100 degrees I will sit under the canopy, out back by the pool, with a fan blowing on me and am quite comfortable.
kewlj
kewlj
May 31st, 2015 at 10:45:35 AM permalink
Hey when are those teleporting days, we first saw on star trek 50 years ago, going to get here? Well, I didn't see it 50 years ago, but that's when it was on.

Or did Jeff Goldblum screw up that dream by turning himself into a fly? LOL.
speedycrap
speedycrap
May 31st, 2015 at 1:36:13 PM permalink
I am still wondering how to get $235 round trip???
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
May 31st, 2015 at 2:04:55 PM permalink

Would you consider driving to Cleveland? 9/9 to 9/16 round trip on spirit is showing as $128 on Orbitz...
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
May 31st, 2015 at 2:10:51 PM permalink

I forgot what site we used, I think Expedia, but the flights and hotel room total $375 per person and that's for 7 nights.
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
May 31st, 2015 at 2:11:24 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Would you consider driving to Cleveland? 9/9 to 9/16 round trip on spirit is showing as $128 on Orbitz...

I personally never drive to the airport when I fly. It is cheaper for me to order a stretch limousine to and from the airport than to park my car at O'Hare for 5 days. Parking there is $35 a day for crying out loud. The limo service I use is $72 each way plus tip. Furthermore, it gets the trip off to a relaxing start.
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
May 31st, 2015 at 2:13:15 PM permalink
Quote: Gabes22

I personally never drive to the airport when I fly. It is cheaper for me to order a stretch limousine to and from the airport than to park my car at O'Hare for 5 days. Parking there is $35 a day for crying out loud. The limo service I use is $72 each way plus tip. Furthermore, it gets the trip off to a relaxing start.

If going myself, I'll ride the bus system. $2.00 for the fare and 25¢ for a transfer.
speedycrap
speedycrap
May 31st, 2015 at 6:05:37 PM permalink
I just went to Spirit site. Round trip for $400. Am I missing something???
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
May 31st, 2015 at 6:18:57 PM permalink
Hey speedy... I am in Buffalo as well. I have found that booking the Southwest direct flight roundtrip early is better than late. And remember, if the flight goes down in price on Southwest you can just cancel and rebook at the lower rate. I never look at other airlines as they do not fly non stop to Vegas. As far as the fares, day of week is often a determining factor as well. Also, remember that luggage is included in the fare on Southwest but not on most other airlines.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
June 1st, 2015 at 9:32:18 AM permalink

Kewlj, that is a common mistake with people booking Spirit. You can get a seat for $0, you just have to continue on that screen without selecting a seat. A seat will be assigned to you at check-in.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
June 1st, 2015 at 9:39:05 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

Kewlj, that is a common mistake with people booking Spirit. You can get a seat for $0, you just have to continue on that screen without selecting a seat. A seat will be assigned to you at check-in.

Bottom line is pay for a aisle or window ahead of time
or
get a middle at no additional cost at the airport on day of travel.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
texasplumr
texasplumr
  • Threads: 13
June 1st, 2015 at 10:13:04 AM permalink
I always flew Southwest because they offered two non stop flights per day from Austin.

However, when I booked our flight for this past May, the flights we normally take were already booked, two months in advance!
And the other flights were 500.00 more round trip for two of us. What has been 800.00 for at least 5 years was now 1300.00!
That's for two people.

I checked American and found them to be cheaper, with one stop. They were 1200.00, which isn't much cheaper.
Upon further investigation though, I found that first class was only 1500.00! It was actually 1600.00 but you could get 100.00 off if
you got an AA MasterCard, which I then applied for and received.

So, for 1500.00 we flew first class which comes with free checked bags and an express lane at security.
We breezed through with our shoes on, ate and drank on the plane and felt great when we arrived at both ends.

I doubt that we will ever do this again. But if Southwest is booked ahead like the last time then we have an alternative.
Albeit an expensive one.

We could have gone with another no frills airline, no doubt. But Southwest is about as no frills as I care to experience.

Of course, YMMV
Stupid is a choice
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
June 1st, 2015 at 10:27:19 AM permalink
Quote: texasplumr

I always flew Southwest because they offered two non stop flights per day from Austin.

Frontier now has one non stop flight a day from Austin to Vegas cheaper than Southwest, $74 to $99 depending on the day. It's a red eye though, it leaves at 10:15pm. The return flight on Frontier is a darker shade of red eye, it leaves at midnight and gets to Austin at 4AM. I haven't tried it yet, but outbound on Frontier and return on Southwest wouldn't be bad.
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." -- Isaac Newton
ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
June 1st, 2015 at 10:30:45 AM permalink
Flying is more expensive this year, since around Christmas or maybe Thanksgiving. Airlines are increasing their prices while gas gets cheaper because they've lessened or kept capacity at the same level while demand has risen. However, they are reinvesting a lot of their profits in the form of buying planes and upgrading gates. I keep a close eye on flights out of the DC metro region... I've been known to check daily for last minute Vegas flights... The amount of last minute good deals via Southwest has been disconcerting.

If you fly Spirit, you are a horrible person.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
June 1st, 2015 at 10:38:28 AM permalink
My wife and I flew Allegiant last night and experienced something new. We fly Allegiant about four times per year to various destinations but yesterday something new happened. We booked our tickets on the same itinerary and did not pay to choose specific seats. When we got to the airport we were assigned different rows which is not unusual on full flights. The thing was that on this flight the plane was only 75% full with lots of rows with two seats together. In the past they have always put us together if seats together were still available. I hope this was just a fluke and not a new trend in poor customer service.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
June 1st, 2015 at 10:46:16 AM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

Frontier now has one non stop flight a day from Austin to Vegas cheaper than Southwest, $74 to $99 depending on the day. It's a red eye though, it leaves at 10:15pm. The return flight on Frontier is a darker shade of red eye, it leaves at midnight and gets to Austin at 4AM. I haven't tried it yet, but outbound on Frontier and return on Southwest wouldn't be bad.

DC has something similar from Dulles. Don't forget the carry on fee via Frontier which just so happens to close the gap between Southwest and Frontier.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
June 1st, 2015 at 1:25:18 PM permalink
Quote: ahiromu

DC has something similar from Dulles. Don't forget the carry on fee via Frontier which just so happens to close the gap between Southwest and Frontier.

Well, I don't know what Frontier charges for a carry on bags, but the gap between Frontier and Southwest on the Austin to Vegas flight is about $100 right now. I am hoping that the Frontier non-stops are successful. We need some competition on that route.
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." -- Isaac Newton
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
June 1st, 2015 at 2:53:18 PM permalink
Quote: Gabes22

In pittsburgh we have off site parking near the airport. Last month I parked for 8 nights for $43 including shuttles to and from airport.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
June 1st, 2015 at 2:59:57 PM permalink
Quote: texasplumr

However, when I booked our flight for this past May, the flights we normally take were already booked, two months in advance!
And the other flights were 500.00 more round trip for two of us. What has been 800.00 for at least 5 years was now 1300.00!
That's for two people.

I checked American and found them to be cheaper, with one stop. They were 1200.00, which isn't much cheaper.
Upon further investigation though, I found that first class was only 1500.00! It was actually 1600.00 but you could get 100.00 off if
you got an AA MasterCard, which I then applied for and received.

So, for 1500.00 we flew first class which comes with free checked bags and an express lane at security.
We breezed through with our shoes on, ate and drank on the plane and felt great when we arrived at both ends.

I doubt that we will ever do this again. But if Southwest is booked ahead like the last time then we have an alternative.
Albeit an expensive one.

We could have gone with another no frills airline, no doubt. But Southwest is about as no frills as I care to experience.

Of course, YMMV

Wholly crap. Isn't that like a 2 hour flight.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
ArtVandalay
ArtVandalay
  • Threads: 2
June 1st, 2015 at 3:33:20 PM permalink
You should go out of Arnold Palmer's airport in Latrobe, GWAE. It's free.
I always tell people Spirit is good if you know how they work. If you go for a couple days, take the one free personal bag, they aren't too strict about it. I never pay for the seat. I feel that's part of my Vegas gambling. I'd say about 7 out of 10 times I won. Last trip I had row to myself going out, coming back had cramped window seat but it's only 3 1/2 hours coming back at night. Plus you get the $50 match play at the D downtown. It's so cheap now. You can go about $89 roundtrip nonstop from Latrobe. It's now cheaper for me to go there than for me to go to Atlantic City from Altoona.
zoobrew
zoobrew
June 2nd, 2015 at 6:45:10 AM permalink
I just got an email from Southwest about a 3 day sale, today thru Thursday, for travel from 8/25 to 12/16. Some of the prices at least from Pittsburgh look better than they have recently, for example $149 one way to LV and some of the non-stop flights are included.
speedycrap
speedycrap
June 2nd, 2015 at 7:14:21 AM permalink
Anything from Buffalo??? (
miplet
miplet
  • Threads: 5
June 2nd, 2015 at 7:29:57 AM permalink

Anything from Buffalo??? (

$149 from Buffalo to Vegas starting August 25th for some days of the week. Just book my $198 round trip from Seattle to Vegas.
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
speedycrap
speedycrap
June 2nd, 2015 at 7:40:58 AM permalink
Quote: miplet

$149 from Buffalo to Vegas starting August 25th for some days of the week. Just book my $198 round trip from Seattle to Vegas.

which site please????
miplet
miplet
  • Threads: 5
June 2nd, 2015 at 7:47:45 AM permalink

which site please????

Southwest.com
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
June 2nd, 2015 at 7:53:23 AM permalink
I fly to Vegas from DTW nonstop 5-6 times a year.

Delta sometimes has roundtrips for $268 or $288. But usually they average around $360. I have the Delta Amex so I don't pay for bags.

Southwest usually averages about $350 for the roundtrip. Lately they've been cheaper than Delta so I've been flying them more.

I would NEVER fly Spirit. I respect my time and sanity too much. And once you add in everything they nickel and dime you for, they usually cost more than Delta and Southwest (I need to check a bag. Don't understand how anyone can travel across the country for several days and just take a backpack).
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
June 2nd, 2015 at 8:16:45 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

In pittsburgh we have off site parking near the airport. Last month I parked for 8 nights for $43 including shuttles to and from airport.

O'Hare has those too, but after a week out of town and a 4 hour flight I am in no mood to go three miles to get to my car
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
zoobrew
zoobrew
June 2nd, 2015 at 8:25:12 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Do you know that if you reserve and prepay your parking at PIT airport you can get discounts off the extended term rates. I think for 6-10 days the rate goes to $6 per day and for over 10 days the rates go to $5 per day.
  • Jump to: