2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
4 votes (30.76%)

13 members have voted

Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
February 17th, 2015 at 9:43:32 AM permalink
A thread has been running for the last few weeks discussing a potential WoV Spring Fling this year. Several dates have been discussed, but no absolutely-final decision has been made. The Wizard noted that when trying to arrange such things in the past, a poll has helped in picking the date. That's the purpose of this thread.

In past years, we met in June 2011, May 2012, May 2013, and late April 2014. In this year's discussion thread, it was suggested early-on that we could meet on the Wizard's birthday (May 23rd), but he noted he has conflicting plans with his family on that specific day. He suggested a week earlier (May 16th). That has been the primary date discussed for the main event, with ancillary events likely to take place in the days before and after.

However, that is not a definite decision, and this poll gives you an opportunity to express preferences for that or an alternative. I have set up the poll to allow you to vote for multiple days, if you really don't have preferences between them. If you don't really plan to attend no matter which date we gather, please either abstain or choose the last option on the list.

Info which has already come up about conflicts:
1. The Wizard has a conflict on May 23rd.
2. MidwestAP has a conflict on May 16th.
3. My wife and I have a cruise scheduled that conflicts with all of late April and May 2 and would be very tight for us to make May 9.

If you would attend the event if it were on particular days but have a conflict on other periods and could not attend, please comment in a post.
  • Jump to: