mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
Joined: Jul 13, 2013
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 2299
February 8th, 2015 at 1:26:19 AM permalink
No one else qualifies. Only his ass. Michael Shackleford has an open invitatrion to meet me in Montana. He has an open right to figure out the machine plays that I know. But I guarantee you one thing. That little country punk ain't gonna figure out one thing about the plays in Montana without my instruction. Open invitation, Shack. Dont worry. You will be under my protection while you are in Montana. If they even attempt, I will shut them down right in their spot. There is one thing that everyone knows in this state it is mickey crimm tellling them that this out of towner, this out of state person, is his friend.
When I introduce you to them with my endorsememt they are going to treat you better than gold. They will love because you are Mickey Crimm's friend.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
Joined: Jul 13, 2013
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 2299
February 8th, 2015 at 1:34:10 AM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

No one else qualifies. Only his ass. Michael Shackleford has an open invitatrion to meet me in Montana. He has an open right to figure out the machine plays that I know. But I guarantee you one thing. That little country punk ain't gonna figure out one thing about the plays in Montana without my instruction. Open invitation, Shack. Dont worry. You will be under my protection while you are in Montana. If they even attempt, I will shut them down right in their spot. There is one thing that everyone knows in this state it is mickey crimm tellling them that this out of towner, this out of state person, is his friend.
When I introduce you to them with my endorsememt they are going to treat you better than gold. They will love because you are Mickey Crimm's friend.



You have to come to Montana, Shack. And you have to meet the big bad dude. Face to face. I know you have the guts, brother.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 3321
February 8th, 2015 at 2:12:23 AM permalink
edit: deleted
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 308
  • Posts: 8465
February 8th, 2015 at 4:31:15 AM permalink
on a bender, Mr Crimm?
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
1BB
1BB
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
February 8th, 2015 at 5:06:35 AM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

No one else qualifies. Only his ass. Michael Shackleford has an open invitatrion to meet me in Montana. He has an open right to figure out the machine plays that I know. But I guarantee you one thing. That little country punk ain't gonna figure out one thing about the plays in Montana without my instruction. Open invitation, Shack. Dont worry. You will be under my protection while you are in Montana. If they even attempt, I will shut them down right in their spot. There is one thing that everyone knows in this state it is mickey crimm tellling them that this out of towner, this out of state person, is his friend.
When I introduce you to them with my endorsememt they are going to treat you better than gold. They will love because you are Mickey Crimm's friend.



Should the Wizard bring the secret administrator as a bodyguard if he decides to go? What is the definition of "little country punk" or do you know one when you see one?
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
February 8th, 2015 at 7:07:13 AM permalink
Grandeur, just a bit.
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
bobbannon
bobbannon
Joined: Feb 7, 2015
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 1
February 8th, 2015 at 7:47:44 AM permalink
Legend in one's own mind, perhaps?
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
Joined: Oct 2, 2014
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 362
February 8th, 2015 at 8:10:02 AM permalink
Quote: bobbannon

Legend in one's own mind, perhaps?


Aren't we all? Shouldn't we be?
Nonsense is a very hard thing to keep up. Just ask the Wizard and company.
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
Joined: Oct 2, 2014
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 362
February 8th, 2015 at 8:16:21 AM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

When I introduce you to them with my endorsememt they are going to treat you better than gold. They will love because you are Mickey Crimm's friend.


Reminds me of all those arguments that even if the self exists, that doesn't mean the other exists... this desperately trying to define yourself however.
Nonsense is a very hard thing to keep up. Just ask the Wizard and company.
petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 3359
February 8th, 2015 at 9:14:02 AM permalink
Quote: Kerkebet

Reminds me of all those arguments that even if the self exists, that doesn't mean the other exists... this desperately trying to define yourself however.

Its seems better then the alternative, until it doesn't. Then what is left, is what is.

Jimmy Buffet "Ballad of Spider John", fits Mickey Crimm well. http://youtu.be/SjFThOJr6Nc

"I'm in between freights and I sure would be obliged, if you'd share your company"

  • Jump to: