Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
February 12th, 2015 at 11:32:43 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Looks and feels like metal.

Is metal, silly =)

I guess it depends on how much you're trying to transport (I'm sort of new to the thread and haven't seen the amounts being bandied about).

If I was a drug mule hauling mid to upper six digits, I'd make a mold, cast a steering wheel, and wrap it in vinyl. Just make sure it's not on a stock tuner; aftermarket wheels look odd on stock rides. Oh, and do take the time to wire the horn =p

$10k or less? That's just a few dollar sized coins. Possibilities are endless.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
February 16th, 2015 at 1:45:00 PM permalink
Quote: Toes14

What about putting in in a box and gift wrapping it with birthday wrapping paper? That seems like a good way to hide it in plain view. What cop is going to question someone having a birthday present in their car, no matter what the destination?

In one of the many articles on asset forfeiture I have read in the past year (I don't remember which one), there was a story about a middle-aged woman who did just this. Except she actually was working for the drug dealers, and had some insane amount of cash ($200K+) wrapped up in presents. I don't remember how the caught her, but I wouldn't count on that method to work all the time.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 171
February 16th, 2015 at 2:07:56 PM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

In one of the many articles on asset forfeiture I have read in the past year (I don't remember which one), there was a story about a middle-aged woman who did just this. Except she actually was working for the drug dealers, and had some insane amount of cash ($200K+) wrapped up in presents. I don't remember how the caught her, but I wouldn't count on that method to work all the time.

You could probably hide bills within double sheets of the same wrapping paper. Just make it very easy to unwrap so it doesn't need tearing. All the time they are looking at what's in the box.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
  • Threads: 58
February 16th, 2015 at 2:41:02 PM permalink
They have K-9 and they have handheld x-ray devices. They commonly use them for engine compartments, etc. I have seen numerous other devices used and what they have. I was in the towing service serving police rotation for impounds. You would be surprised. LOL.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 8
February 16th, 2015 at 4:47:51 PM permalink
Quote: sc15

I wouldn't recommend screwing with your gas tank, but you could probably modify your windshield washer fluid container to hold some cash.

Don't some states have laws making it illegal to have hidey-holes in your car, even if you're not using them and don't know about them?
May the cards fall in your favor.

• Jump to: