EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 425
  • Posts: 24283
January 12th, 2014 at 12:19:53 AM permalink
Quote: DMSCR

So the Wiz or Mission is actually doing him a favor.



You know it all guys crack me up. He got himself
banned on purpose, read his post. If we're lucky
he'll be back, don't count on it. He knows more
about actual playing and the real life of a gambler
than anybody I know. And you all just dismiss
him with a wave of the hand because he doesn't
fit into your fantasy. It's your loss..
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
Joined: Jan 5, 2012
  • Threads: 67
  • Posts: 4299
January 12th, 2014 at 12:06:45 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

If we're lucky
he'll be back, don't count on it.


I'd be happy if he never comes back. We don't need any more of that voodoo progressive betting crap around here. At least the dice influencing threads have died down.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
Joined: Sep 12, 2012
  • Threads: 32
  • Posts: 5761
January 12th, 2014 at 1:00:55 PM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

I'd be happy if he never comes back. We don't need any more of that voodoo progressive betting crap around here. At least the dice influencing threads have died down.



I hope he comes back. Watching Bob fawn over him is hilarious.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 425
  • Posts: 24283
January 12th, 2014 at 1:52:35 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

I hope he comes back. Watching Bob fawn over him is hilarious.



I don't fawn. Watching you be jealous of something
you don't understand and can't do is even more
entertaining.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
Joined: Sep 12, 2012
  • Threads: 32
  • Posts: 5761
January 12th, 2014 at 1:54:58 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I don't fawn. Watching you be jealous of something
you don't understand and can't do is even more
entertaining.



You understand that in the relationship with Egalite, you're Pinky, right? Narf.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 425
  • Posts: 24283
January 12th, 2014 at 2:14:56 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

You understand that in the relationship with Egalite, you're Pinky, right? Narf.



You really want to keep up this childishness? I don't,
play by yourself..
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
Joined: Jun 20, 2012
  • Threads: 116
  • Posts: 983
January 12th, 2014 at 5:27:53 PM permalink
Is love to take a poll if how many people bob rubs the wrong way- not sure other then post count what he actually adds to the forums. Would love a poll
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 425
  • Posts: 24283
January 12th, 2014 at 6:11:33 PM permalink
Quote: strictlyAP

Is love to take a poll if how many people bob rubs the wrong way- not sure other then post count what he actually adds to the forums. Would love a poll



Already been done, you lost. Why don't you just
block the people you don't like. I have at least a
dozen blocked, maybe more.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
January 12th, 2014 at 6:14:18 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Already been done, you lost. Why don't you just
block the people you don't like. I have at least a
dozen blocked, maybe more.



That would really confuse me. People would respond to something and I would have no idea what the hell they were talking about.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 425
  • Posts: 24283
January 12th, 2014 at 6:28:01 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

That would really confuse me. People would respond to something and I would have no idea what the hell they were talking about.



You have the option of seeing the post
of the blocked person. I just looked and
I have 16 people blocked and I block
over 90% of the threads. Some days I
block every new thread posted.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal

  • Jump to: