Thread Rating:

AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17150
October 6th, 2013 at 12:16:54 PM permalink
You have to realize that "WINNING" money from a casino is a conscientiously but sometimes easy task. there are times when in the short run, you can take some money away from the casinos But, you have to be very skillful. It's way to easy to revert back, IE. lose it all back, if you lack money management skills and don't understand betting patterns(MY betting patters) and bet selections. Your money management and bet selection skills will allow for higher takes. Once you realize this your not tied down to the negative EV that some flat betting has.

Remember you must have a positive attitude. Its like hypnoses, the person must want to be hypnotized =You must want to gamble. The person must believe he or she can be hypnotized=The person must believe he or she can WIN The person must feel comfortable and relaxed=You must be in a good mood when gambling.

I independently developed a METHOD (not a "SYSTEM) that will win on almost any casino game even Keno. Quick example: I watched someone playing a slot machine, they quickly lost $900, then they ran out of money, now the machine was "primed" to hit. I played it and was +$340, because I knew when to walk away. I play a very disciplined money management strategy, I accept a string of small loses for the the many big hits. your Money Management Skills will allow for higher limits and takes.

I wont bore everyone with accolades and huge winnings. Just results

I can prove to anyone, how, one can beat 90% of casino games. I am willing to take a challenge myself, NOT the "Challenge" most commonly talked about but, MY challenge. It can and will prove I can beat the casinos. Any takers? Don't like even money bets? I'm so confident in my METHOD of play I will give 3 to 1 on your money. Each game may have a different winning method. obscure games not included.

I would be nice to discuss real winning methods with like minded people.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Buzzard
Buzzard
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
October 6th, 2013 at 12:24:12 PM permalink
ROFLMAO
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
Joined: Jul 30, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 5072
October 6th, 2013 at 12:24:33 PM permalink
lol

You forgot to end your post by saying: "I wish you all the very best of it!" ;)
Fighting BS one post at a time!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 102
  • Posts: 5959
October 6th, 2013 at 12:28:44 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf



I can prove to anyone, how, one can beat 90% of casino games. I am willing to take a challenge myself, NOT the "Challenge" most commonly talked about but, MY challenge. It can and will prove I can beat the casinos. Any takers? Don't like even money bets? I'm so confident in my METHOD of play I will give 3 to 1 on your money. Each game may have a different winning method. obscure games not included.

I would be nice to discuss real winning methods with like minded people.



I'll let you choose between craps, blackjack, pai gow, roulette, baccarat.... the common games on the floors of most casinos.

How about these rules?

You start with a defined bankroll, say, $200. You play any of the previous mentioned games, and if you are able to double your bankroll, you win. If you lose it all, I win. Tell me how much you want to bet giving me 3-1. We can work on details then....
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17150
October 6th, 2013 at 12:58:03 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I'll let you choose between craps, blackjack, pai gow, roulette, baccarat.... the common games on the floors of most casinos.

How about these rules?

You start with a defined bankroll, say, $200. You play any of the previous mentioned games, and if you are able to double your bankroll, you win. If you lose it all, I win. Tell me how much you want to bet giving me 3-1. We can work on details then....

Why all the LOL guys? I was serious


"This is not a contract as of yet" However if we do wager, I play my way, any method I wish, Without cheating of course. This will take place in Vegas at any casino I choose and multiple casinos if i wish. I ask that my GF can play as well using the same bank. I will start with $200. betting any amount or way I want, If i wish I can play all 3 games you mentioned, I would be willing to bet around 3k to start. I would like to ask since im giving 3 to 1, I only need to make 50% of my Bank or i wish to start with less. We can agree on an independent observer person to hold the money.

Perhaps i can toss in some slots and VP as well.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 421
  • Posts: 23369
October 6th, 2013 at 1:05:05 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf



I can prove to anyone, how, one can beat 90% of casino games. .



And you say this is serious. If so, why are you
putzing around on a chat forum. Why aren't you
out there playing and making a fortune.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 102
  • Posts: 5959
October 6th, 2013 at 1:15:43 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I would like to ask since im giving 3 to 1, I only need to make 50% of my Bank or i wish to start with less.



With any system, method, style of play, whatever you want to call what you do, the chance of adding 50% to a bankroll is far greater than the odds of not being able to do so. If you really purport to have this foolproof system, then doubling a bankroll should be the minimum you would expect to do. All your other requiremnts are ok by me, you just either double your bankroll or go bust. If you are still interested let me know. As always, I would be happy to put the bet in escrow with the Wiz, if you would too.
Buzzard
Buzzard
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
October 6th, 2013 at 1:19:26 PM permalink
UH OH I think the weaseling starts now !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17150
October 6th, 2013 at 1:44:13 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

With any system, method, style of play, whatever you want to call what you do, the chance of adding 50% to a bankroll is far greater than the odds of not being able to do so. If you really purport to have this foolproof system, then doubling a bankroll should be the minimum you would expect to do. All your other requiremnts are ok by me, you just either double your bankroll or go bust. If you are still interested let me know. As always, I would be happy to put the bet in escrow with the Wiz, if you would too.

as long as I can play slots and VP as well. I will even play each game you mentioned. I can with out a doubt double $100
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17150
October 6th, 2013 at 1:47:28 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

And you say this is serious. If so, why are you
putzing around on a chat forum. Why aren't you
out there playing and making a fortune.

I din't say it was worth fortune.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪

  • Jump to: