Thread Rating:

s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
July 16th, 2013 at 8:12:05 AM permalink
Quote: treetopbuddy

Good job with Tesla. Collect a little time premium. Most of the "shorts" are out so it's probably going to be tougher sledding from here on out......Having said that, it probably goes straight to 200.

Or 100 :) Looks like my crystal ball is still working. I'm not going to try to catch the falling knife this time though. I'm just going to watch TSLA for a few hours and see what happens.

SHFL was the big gambling related winner today as Bally takes it over! I sold that one way too soon. Curses!!
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
UCivan
UCivan
  • Threads: 72
July 16th, 2013 at 8:18:44 AM permalink
CKSW is moving up nicely.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
July 16th, 2013 at 8:21:10 AM permalink
Quote: UCivan

CKSW is moving up nicely.

look again :(
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
UCivan
UCivan
  • Threads: 72
July 16th, 2013 at 8:23:52 AM permalink
Sorry, I got in after U posted here.
Boz
Boz 
  • Threads: 153
July 16th, 2013 at 8:43:26 AM permalink
What am I missing on the most recent CZR run from $12 to over $17 with a slight pullback? All this for the "rights" to give them more money for the potential of online gaming?
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
July 16th, 2013 at 9:52:48 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

What am I missing on the most recent CZR run from $12 to over $17 with a slight pullback? All this for the "rights" to give them more money for the potential of online gaming?

I'm staying away from that mess.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
July 17th, 2013 at 9:17:56 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

Or 100 :) Looks like my crystal ball is still working. I'm not going to try to catch the falling knife this time though. I'm just going to watch TSLA for a few hours and see what happens.

I bought back into the selling spree a couple of hours too soon. I thought I was doomed but TSLA bounced high today leaving me with a healthy profit and still holding onto some call options for Friday expiration as gravy. It's been a sick rollercoaster ride the last couple of days. Since I'm on the winning side, I can say I love it! But I hope I don't do anything that stupid again.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
July 19th, 2013 at 2:24:26 PM permalink
Meh! So much for gravy. Everything expired worthless. Better luck next week says I.
wroberson
wroberson
  • Threads: 19
July 24th, 2013 at 10:31:54 AM permalink
Sorry I wasn't around earlier. NXPI is a semiconductor company that puts chips into cell phones that allow customers to buy things. It's a 1st mover. About the time this thread was posted it was 25 bucks. It was 33 the last I checked. At the time is was a buy/hold until 2015. Europe is where the chips were first used as America is usually late on getting in on me technologies.

33% in 1st year is sweet!
Buffering...
steeldco
steeldco
  • Threads: 52
July 24th, 2013 at 4:05:20 PM permalink
Congrats! Very nice.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.

• Jump to: