Thread Rating:

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
May 1st, 2024 at 10:29:58 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Quote: lilredrooster

I remember very well immediately after this there were A LOT OF PEOPLE who claimed it never actually happened - no way humans got to the Moon and walked on it

they claimed it was all faked by the Big Bad U.S. Government

link to original post

Such a stupid conspiracy theory.....LOL
link to original post

enjoy_____________LOL

from the link:

the book "We Never Went to the Moon, America's Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle" by Bill Kaysing, a former U.S. Naval Officer

also, from the link: "In 1980, The Flat Earth Society accused Nasa of faking the landings, arguing that they were staged by Hollywood with Walt Disney sponsorship"

and " opinion polls in various locations showed that between 6 and 20% of Americans, 25% of Britons and 28% of Russians believed that the crewed landings were faked"

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories

Please don't feed the trolls
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
  • Threads: 240
May 1st, 2024 at 10:50:36 AM permalink

Quote: TigerWu

I remember very well immediately after this there were A LOT OF PEOPLE who claimed it never actually happened - no way humans got to the Moon and walked on it

they claimed it was all faked by the Big Bad U.S. Government

link to original post

Such a stupid conspiracy theory.....LOL

also, from the link: "In 1980, The Flat Earth Society accused Nasa of faking the landings, arguing that they were staged by Hollywood with Walt Disney sponsorship"

link to original post

Talk about stupid! We all know it was sponsored by Paramount.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
May 1st, 2024 at 1:51:34 PM permalink
teenager girls (and some boys too) totally freak out as the Beatles arrive in America

quote - "oh, Paul, Paul, Ardrian from Brooklyn loves you with all her heart. I love you and I want you"

quote - "we came here 5:30 in the morning (boo hoo hoo) and all they do is push you farther and farther away (boo hoo hoo) they don't even let you see them (boo hoo hoo)

Please don't feed the trolls
  • Jump to: