54 votes (76.05%)
4 votes (5.63%)

71 members have voted

ElectricDreams
ElectricDreams
  • Threads: 4
December 21st, 2010 at 8:10:51 AM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

Lots of votes, very few replies.... I think I know one member who wouldn't want to share how he watches the hockey games with us.

Do I get three guesses over who you're trying to dis? :-P
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 178
December 21st, 2010 at 8:22:32 AM permalink
Quote: ElectricDreams

You need THREE guesses?
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 178
December 21st, 2010 at 8:30:38 AM permalink
Quote: ElectricDreams

My question is, why should we even consider it a dis? It's like calling someone a "ginger": an insult only in the mind of the one tossing it. Regardless of the target's sexuality, it isn't an insult. It would be like insulting someone for wearing New Balance instead of Nike; a non-sequitur.
NO KILL I
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
December 21st, 2010 at 9:22:40 AM permalink
Quote: benbakdoff

Everyone please excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject. Assuming everyone on this board is at least 21 years old, how could someone answer the poll with "I'm not sure?" When will they be sure? How much trial and error do they need?

Some people don't like to label their sexuality into a neat box. And some people may still not genuinely know by age 21 or 31 what their sexuality is. Or it may be changing. Or indeed, by 21 they may not have had much or any trial and error.

I do like watching hockey though, for what ever that means.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
ElectricDreams
ElectricDreams
  • Threads: 4
December 21st, 2010 at 9:32:22 AM permalink
Quote: Mosca

My question is, why should we even consider it a dis? It's like calling someone a "ginger": an insult only in the mind of the one tossing it. Regardless of the target's sexuality, it isn't an insult. It would be like insulting someone for wearing New Balance instead of Nike; a non-sequitur.

Oh, I most certainly don't, and hopefully I didn't come across as such. I think JerryLogan does.

Actually, I know JL does, based on his posting history.
Calder
Calder
  • Threads: 5
December 21st, 2010 at 9:32:55 AM permalink
Quote:

The Predators are getting both Pekka Rinne and Patric Hornqvist back from injury, in time for the Blackhawks game tomorrow.

I know the guys up North are always interested in what's happening in Nashville...
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
December 21st, 2010 at 9:45:18 AM permalink

Everyone please excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject. Assuming everyone on this board is at least 21 years old, how could someone answer the poll with "I'm not sure?" When will they be sure? How much trial and error do they need?

Why do some gays feel the need to flaunt it every chance they get? Here in Connecticut, the top tv station in Hartford, WFSB Channel 3, has a gay weatherman. He is very popular and seems like a nice man. He is also very gay and he won't let anyone forget it even for a minute. He works it into every conversation he possibly can including the weather reports.

Many people like him, some are put off by his antics and some despise him. Me-I just want to know if it's going to snow.

This sounds like one of those designer-delivery gays Singer mentioned. So he must act like that in front of the camera because he enjoys pushing his lifestlye down others throats and he's looking for lovers to watch the hockey game with at the same time. My preference is to throw up when I picture 2 homos doing that. Now I have NO BIASES about watching two lesbians going at it. I'm a fair guy.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 302
December 21st, 2010 at 9:49:17 AM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

totally manly. Watching soccer is what is gay.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Wavy70
Wavy70
  • Threads: 15
December 21st, 2010 at 9:53:44 AM permalink

Why do some gays feel the need to flaunt it every chance they get? Here in Connecticut, the top tv station in Hartford, WFSB Channel 3, has a gay weatherman. He is very popular and seems like a nice man. He is also very gay and he won't let anyone forget it even for a minute. He works it into every conversation he possibly can including the weather reports.

Are you claiming he talks openly about being gay in his weather reports?
Keep in mind I live in CT and watch FSB. I have never heard him mention his sexuality once?

I'm gonna need a few examples.
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
December 21st, 2010 at 10:30:59 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

totally manly. Watching soccer is what is gay.

I must be bisexual then.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829

• Jump to: