mkl654321
mkl654321
  • Threads: 65
November 28th, 2010 at 4:21:47 PM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

OK. Game on. Enough with the sour grapes and envy of mkl. He gets caught again, what's new. Let's make him angry again this week with another Logan win!!!

7-3 already! I feel like I'm sticking pins into a voodoo doll of mkl each time the Bears have the ball!

Whatever gets you off, Jerry.
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
November 28th, 2010 at 4:43:33 PM permalink
Quote: mkl654321

Whatever gets you off, Jerry.

Well, since I'm not a member of NAMBLA.....yes, this gets me off!

From a JL post at 2:43, "I only made my bet after I went on-line to see that some of my winnings were transferred from last week, which I posted about prior to deciding to make this bet."

Do I speak German??
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 6:02:37 PM permalink

I hope I can keep up the good betting. It's starting to make up for the vp money I lost earlier in the year.

I don't see that my reference to NAMBLA was in reference to anyone but me. I said I got off on sticking pins into my voodoo doll whenever Da Bears had the ball, which was good enough for me since I wasn't "getting off" as a NAMBLA member. I can however, see how MKL would think that's in reference to him....BY ALL MEANS I can now see that, and I therefore apologize for rattling him in such a way.

BTW, I know you don't have time to read everything, but did you see where he called me a "shit" yesterday? It was so offensive I couldn't sleep a wink last night.

Wow, how hypocritical. You knew EXACTLY what you were saying with that NAMBLA comment, but you made it in a sneaky, dissembling way so you could be a coward and back away from it if anyone called you on it.

Your pseudo-apology isn't good enough. Apologies aren't worth diddly if you qualify them. But you know that, because you couldn't man up and apologize DIRECTLY. You said, "I apologize for rattling him." That's only PRETENDING to apologize, while getting in a dig at the same time. How about, "I apologize for making a highly offensive and inappropriate comment"? Or making such an apology to ME, not to the Wiz? A real manly man would do that.

You don't even own up to what you've done. And you call yourself a manly man.
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
November 28th, 2010 at 6:20:46 PM permalink
Quote: mkl654321

Wow, how hypocritical. You knew EXACTLY what you were saying with that NAMBLA comment, but you made it in a sneaky, dissembling way so you could be a coward and back away from it if anyone called you on it.

Your pseudo-apology isn't good enough. Apologies aren't worth diddly if you qualify them. But you know that, because you couldn't man up and apologize DIRECTLY. You said, "I apologize for rattling him." That's only PRETENDING to apologize, while getting in a dig at the same time. How about, "I apologize for making a highly offensive and inappropriate comment"? Or making such an apology to ME, not to the Wiz? A real manly man would do that.

You don't even own up to what you've done. And you call yourself a manly man.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you're sitting in a corner right now crying your eyes out!
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 6:21:53 PM permalink

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you're sitting in a corner right now crying your eyes out!

Coward. Hypocrite. Unmanly, girly man.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
November 28th, 2010 at 6:37:24 PM permalink

BTW, I know you don't have time to read everything, but did you see where he called me a "shit" yesterday? It was so offensive I couldn't sleep a wink last night.

Your explanation is so noted. Can you give me the link of the sh*t statement. Click "permalink" to get it.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
mkl654321
mkl654321
November 28th, 2010 at 7:14:07 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Your explanation is so noted. Can you give me the link of the sh*t statement. Click "permalink" to get it.

Let's save the Wiz the trouble:

JerryLogan is a caustic, nasty, misogynist, racist, homophobic pile of human garbage whose sole purpose in life is to make other people angry. He has no place in human society, let alone on this board. He's stupid, illogical, loves to make ad hominem attacks, and lies through his teeth on a regular basis.

HE IS ALSO A SHIT. And an asshole. And a river of diarrhea. (The three go together nicely.)

I'm outta here, and I leave all of you to wonder just who his next target will be. I'm sure that a nasty SHIT like him will be posting in triumph very soon about his "victory" over me. The truth is, the assholes of this world usually prevail.

In case I made myself unclear: JERRY LOGAN IS A SHIT.

Edit: Actually, JerryLogan IS shit.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
December 2nd, 2010 at 10:16:14 AM permalink
The posts above were moved here from the Another Rock-Solid Lock-Of-The-Week In NFL Week #12! thread. Note that this is in the Free Speech Zone. The original location was not, which merited both mkl and JL five-day suspensions. Here in the FSZ, I encourage both parties to have at it.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
December 2nd, 2010 at 10:52:48 AM permalink
Except maybe not put that particular phrase in the thread title? Yuck.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
December 2nd, 2010 at 10:59:03 AM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

Except maybe not put that particular phrase in the thread title? Yuck.

It got a compliment in the "stone cold lock" thread.
  • Jump to: