Poll

12 votes (15%)
68 votes (85%)

80 members have voted

HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 116
July 31st, 2012 at 3:24:29 PM permalink
So I was just talking with the Wizard about how I am planning on starting up a campaign very soon to raise donations for plastic surgery when my weight loss is completed. I could benefit from a small tummy tuck and my breasts would look great with a lift and possible implants. I would rather do the lift without adding an implant but I am afraid that by lifting them, and therefore cutting away excess breast tissue, they will end up smaller than I prefer. If this is to be the case I would consider getting an implant just to fill them up to a decent size so that they're not too small.

In my experience with men I've found that most men prefer natural over fake.
But the question is... Would you prefer big but fake breasts or small but natural breasts if there was no in-between option??
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
July 31st, 2012 at 4:19:37 PM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

So I was just talking with the Wizard about how I am planning on starting up a campaign very soon to raise donations for plastic surgery when my weight loss is completed. I could benefit from a small tummy tuck and my breasts would look great with a lift and possible implants. I would rather do the lift without adding an implant but I am afraid that by lifting them, and therefore cutting away excess breast tissue, they will end up smaller than I prefer. If this is to be the case I would consider getting an implant just to fill them up to a decent size so that they're not too small.

In my experience with men I've found that most men prefer natural over fake.
But the question is... Would you prefer big but fake breasts or small but natural breasts if there was no in-between option??

HB - unless you are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, using the term "donation" seems a bit much. Why not actually work for what you wish rather than rely on "the kindness of strangers"?
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
July 31st, 2012 at 4:21:34 PM permalink
Surely the donors will get to visually inspect the fruits of their noble cause afterwards ?
tsmith
tsmith
  • Threads: 19
July 31st, 2012 at 4:22:32 PM permalink
You want people to make donations so that you can get plastic surgery on your boobs? Asking other people to pay your rent isn't enough?
aceofspades
aceofspades
July 31st, 2012 at 4:32:18 PM permalink
Quote: tsmith

You want people to make donations so that you can get plastic surgery on your boobs? Asking other people to pay your rent isn't enough?

Where did I miss this?
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
July 31st, 2012 at 4:36:34 PM permalink

HotBlonde can ask for donations for anything she wants. You don't have to give her a penny if you don't want to.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
aceofspades
aceofspades
July 31st, 2012 at 4:38:16 PM permalink
Quote: Nareed

HotBlonde can ask for donations for anything she wants. You don't have to give her a penny if you don't want to.

In that case, I would like donations towards my bankroll
please provide monies to me via Paypal or just give me your credit card info - I will email a receipt!
LOL
tsmith
tsmith
July 31st, 2012 at 4:42:20 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Where did I miss this?

I am an independent contractor so there is no help in that regard. I have just started asking my family and friends for help. I HATE having to ask for financial help. It's very awkward.

Apparently not.
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
July 31st, 2012 at 4:42:51 PM permalink
I am not falling for that old trick. Are you still denying you never received that $10,000 I donated to your crap shooting fund ??
P90
P90
  • Threads: 12
July 31st, 2012 at 4:47:39 PM permalink
Nice one. If you were aspiring to a career in trolling, you'd be right about to get your B.Tr. diploma by now.
Resist ANFO Boston PRISM Stormfront IRA Freedom CIA Obama
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
July 31st, 2012 at 4:49:46 PM permalink
Quote: P90

Nice one. If you were aspiring to a career in trolling, you'd be right about to get your B.Tr. diploma by now.

Yes Aceofspades. Please before more careful in the future.
aceofspades
aceofspades
July 31st, 2012 at 4:50:11 PM permalink

I am an independent contractor so there is no help in that regard. I have just started asking my family and friends for help. I HATE having to ask for financial help. It's very awkward.

If you are homeless, cannot afford food or you need medical care and have no insurance, then it wouldn't be awkward. However, asking for donations for fake boobs and lipo should be extremely awkward and that feeling should make you rethink asking.
In no way is this a commentary on whether or not plastic surgery is good or bad - I think we should all do as we wish with our bodies, but to ask others to pay for this is beyond the limits of good taste. There are websites such as FREE IMPLANTS where you can barter with certain gentleman who will gladly pay for your plastic surgery. Please report your findings thereon back to the board!
aceofspades
aceofspades
July 31st, 2012 at 4:51:44 PM permalink
Quote: buzzpaff

Yes Aceofspades. Please before more careful in the future.

What did I do?
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
July 31st, 2012 at 4:52:02 PM permalink
Why stop with the surgery? How about a new car?

"Your attitude is an expression of your values, beliefs and expectations." ( Brian Tracy)
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
July 31st, 2012 at 4:52:26 PM permalink
aceofspades
aceofspades
July 31st, 2012 at 4:53:17 PM permalink

Oh was he talking about me? I don't think anything I posted was trolling
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
July 31st, 2012 at 4:53:44 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

"Your attitude is an expression of your values, beliefs and expectations." ( Brian Tracy)

Please buy a convertible. So we can estimate the net worth of any new boobs !
P90
P90
July 31st, 2012 at 4:56:27 PM permalink

However, asking for donations for fake boobs and lipo should be extremely awkward and that feeling should make you rethink asking.

I only regret that I didn't think of it first. Must be getting old. But it's just so good.

Sometime, someday, on some forum (a more gullible one), a guy will be asking for charity donations towards...
Wait, better idea, his wife will be asking for these donations. That will be better. I already start worrying for my spleen. And when it busts, I'll have HB to thank for the inspiration.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 209
July 31st, 2012 at 5:30:35 PM permalink
HB, you have to come up with another bet to win or lose.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rxwine
rxwine
July 31st, 2012 at 5:33:09 PM permalink
...people at least expect a gaming proposition around here.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
July 31st, 2012 at 5:36:11 PM permalink
I think you guys might be jumping the gun, I read the first part of HB's OP as facetious. I think she was just using it as an amusing build-up to the poll question.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Nareed
Nareed
July 31st, 2012 at 5:39:02 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I think you guys might be jumping the gun, I read the first part of HB's OP as facetious. I think she was just using it as an amusing build-up to the poll question.

You'd think she would take the Wizards' name in vain? ;)
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
July 31st, 2012 at 5:39:21 PM permalink
You just can't make this stuff up!
EdgeLooker
EdgeLooker
  • Threads: 21
July 31st, 2012 at 5:42:29 PM permalink
I just read on CNN the other day that a website called indiegogo has been a huge success for people asking for free money, for whatever the reason or cause. The site keeps 4% or 9% of the donations. The bus monitor (video that went viral) who was verbally abused has over 703k in donations so far.

Someone has a boob job request for donations on there as well:

Llani's Boob Job:

Llani is 22 years old, lives in Calabas she's my friend and she's been nagging her parents,friends and i for ages to get her a new pair of boobs....(And clearly no one wants to pay for it) So i came up to a conclusion that 6k for a tits job isn't much if everyone contributes.And this is why this site is so awesome because it gives us the chance to reach out to all of you in the world!

Now here is the twist/fun part about this fundraiser; i came up with the idea that we weren't going to just give her a boob job and she goes on with her life (No way jose) i thought of a better idea. (Follow me through this...)

I spoke to llani about this and she gave me the green light "OK" that for any contributors that would donate at least $500 she would send them a personal picture of her boobs once the surgery is done. So not only you help the girl out go from her "A" size cup to her dream size small "D" but... you get a beautiful picture of her freshly new breasts that you can keep as a souvenir for the rest of your life!!! Can you believe it?

But hold on here's the best part.... (and god knows how many ballers would pay to see this happen) i have created exactly (6) perks for 1k which means that only 6 people in the world will get to see a custom made video of llani's boobs after the surgery. That cost more than the photo but it surely tops it off!

Thanks again for the support and remember any donation is appreciated!

Best regards,

Alex
(Fundraiser for llani's boobs)

It doesn't cost anything to ask, so go for it.
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
July 31st, 2012 at 5:46:24 PM permalink

HB - unless you are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, using the term "donation" seems a bit much. Why not actually work for what you wish rather than rely on "the kindness of strangers"?

I will be working on getting donations, silly.

Surely the donors will get to visually inspect the fruits of their noble cause afterwards?

Most likely, yes.

When I've had to ask for help with my rent I ask for a short-term loan. I don't ask for someone else to just take care of it.

Thank you!

If you are homeless, cannot afford food or you need medical care and have no insurance, then it wouldn't be awkward. However, asking for donations for fake boobs and lipo should be extremely awkward and that feeling should make you rethink asking.

You've got it backward. Asking for a loan to help pay my regular expenses is way more awkward because I am a grown adult who should be able to take care of myself. Asking for help in that regard is saying I am having a hard time taking care of my own responsibilities. Going on a website and asking willing men who are already signed up and waiting and wanting to contribute to donate to my surgery, which is an optional thing in life versus needing food, water and a roof over your head, is very easy and fun.

but to ask others to pay for this is beyond the limits of good taste.

That's your opinion. If you wouldn't feel comfortable asking someone to donate to your plastic surgery fund then don't. But I feel comfortable and I will. I don't see why I'm being judged about this. The funny thing is people judge others for things they themselves wouldn't do. You can't tell someone else how to live their life based on your own standards. It's completely pointless and a waste of time.

There are websites such as FREE IMPLANTS where you can barter with certain gentleman who will gladly pay for your plastic surgery. Please report your findings thereon back to the board!

I haven't clicked on that link but I already found a website that already has almost 4,000 men singed up to make donations. And with the negative feedback I'm getting from my newly proclaimed endeavors why in the world would I report back here on the board? So you guys can continue to verbally judge me?

Quote: 1BB

Sure, I'll take a car as a donation! I don't have a car right now so that would be great!

Quote: rxwine

HB, you have to come up with another bet to win or lose.

I could do that. But seeing as I will have won almost $7,000 off of this board I'm not sure many people will want to bet against me again.

Quote: EdgeLooker

Now that's the spirit! I've always believed in asking for what you want in life. The worse that can happen is you get a no. You at least have to ask in the first place to find out!
aceofspades
aceofspades
July 31st, 2012 at 5:54:20 PM permalink
Quote: EdgeLooker

I just read on CNN the other day that a website called indiegogo has been a huge success for people asking for free money, for whatever the reason or cause. The site keeps 4% or 9% of the donations. The bus monitor (video that went viral) who was verbally abused has over 703k in donations so far.

Someone has a boob job request for donations on there as well:

Llani's Boob Job:

Llani is 22 years old, lives in Calabas she's my friend and she's been nagging her parents,friends and i for ages to get her a new pair of boobs....(And clearly no one wants to pay for it) So i came up to a conclusion that 6k for a tits job isn't much if everyone contributes.And this is why this site is so awesome because it gives us the chance to reach out to all of you in the world!

Now here is the twist/fun part about this fundraiser; i came up with the idea that we weren't going to just give her a boob job and she goes on with her life (No way jose) i thought of a better idea. (Follow me through this...)

I spoke to llani about this and she gave me the green light "OK" that for any contributors that would donate at least $500 she would send them a personal picture of her boobs once the surgery is done. So not only you help the girl out go from her "A" size cup to her dream size small "D" but... you get a beautiful picture of her freshly new breasts that you can keep as a souvenir for the rest of your life!!! Can you believe it?

But hold on here's the best part.... (and god knows how many ballers would pay to see this happen) i have created exactly (6) perks for 1k which means that only 6 people in the world will get to see a custom made video of llani's boobs after the surgery. That cost more than the photo but it surely tops it off!

Thanks again for the support and remember any donation is appreciated!

Best regards,

Alex
(Fundraiser for llani's boobs)

The EV on both the $500 donation photo and $1,000 donation video is NEGATIVE
For either $500 or $1,000 I can get much more than a photo or video - hell I can star in the video!!!
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
July 31st, 2012 at 5:56:41 PM permalink
this is in extremely poor taste. if it was someone structured in together with your weightloss bet that any winnings would go to breast implants then it would have been fine.
Nareed
Nareed
July 31st, 2012 at 6:01:18 PM permalink

Thank you!

You're welcome.
Nareed
Nareed
July 31st, 2012 at 6:02:06 PM permalink

For either $500 or $1,000 I can get much more than a photo or video - hell I can star in the video!!!

Do you have breasts worth showing off?
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
July 31st, 2012 at 6:03:50 PM permalink
Quote: rudeboyoi

this is in extremely poor taste. if it was someone structured in together with your weightloss bet that any winnings would go to breast implants then it would have been fine.

Isn't it funny how I never asked any of your opinions on me asking for donations for surgery yet you all are just yapping away. Did you forget what this thread is really about? How about sticking to the actual question this thread was put up for?
aceofspades
aceofspades
July 31st, 2012 at 6:06:02 PM permalink

Do you have breasts worth showing off?

HAHA wrong gender!
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
July 31st, 2012 at 6:07:19 PM permalink

Isn't it funny how I never asked any of your opinions on me asking for donations for surgery yet you all are just yapping away. Did you forget what this thread is really about? How about sticking to the actual question this thread was put up for?

if you dont want people to comment on you asking for donations then why mention it? you could have easily just asked the question without that.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
July 31st, 2012 at 6:24:42 PM permalink

I think that's an unfair assertion. If it is part of the OP, which it is, then it is a matter put to the general discussion Forum, and we, the Forum, are serving our purpose by generally discussing it. If that part of the OP was not meant to be part of the discussion, then might I respectfully suggest that it should not have been made part of the OP?
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
weaselman
weaselman
  • Threads: 20
July 31st, 2012 at 6:37:22 PM permalink

I am planning on starting up a campaign very soon to raise donations for plastic surgery

Maybe you should try showing up in an ER and seeing if they just do it for free first.
If they don't, just sue them for spreading negativity.
"When two people always agree one of them is unnecessary"
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
July 31st, 2012 at 6:48:57 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I think that's an unfair assertion. If it is part of the OP, which it is, then it is a matter put to the general discussion Forum, and we, the Forum, are serving our purpose by generally discussing it. If that part of the OP was not meant to be part of the discussion, then might I respectfully suggest that it should not have been made part of the OP?

You make a good point. But at the same time my wanting to set up a donation fund is not open for discussion. I didn't ask anybody's opinion so the fact that eveyone is telling me what they think about it is a waste of time. It's like putting up a blog saying, "I'm going on vacation with the family and was wondering what you think is better - A fun camping trip or Disney World" and then have people responding with, "Vacation? Why would you take time off for vacation? There are starving children in this world and you want to waste your money on leisurely activities? I think vacationing is a waste of time!" The OP never asked you your opinion on whether he should go on vacation or not, he asked you to choose between camping or Disney World.
rxwine
rxwine
July 31st, 2012 at 6:51:14 PM permalink
Camping.
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
July 31st, 2012 at 7:01:59 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Camping.

Haha, you are too cute! :)
P90
P90
July 31st, 2012 at 7:05:16 PM permalink

"I'm going on vacation with the family and was wondering what you think is better - A fun camping trip or Disney World"...

Have you considered a trip to Bali instead? Or, back from the analogy, that three boobs might be better than two, whatever size they are.
I mean, if you hit your enlargement goal, sure go for it, but you need plans in case the campaign goal is exceeded, too.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
July 31st, 2012 at 8:03:24 PM permalink
You don't want to end up looking like Big Ang!
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
July 31st, 2012 at 8:53:56 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

You don't want to end up looking like Big Ang!

Damn! What's wrong with that lady's voice?
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
July 31st, 2012 at 9:00:52 PM permalink
Asking people to not comment on related information in a post around here is like asking bears not to defecate in the wood. I'm not shocked that there's guys out there who'll pay for a ladies boob jobs, but I do shake my head. But if there's fools enough to donate to that cause out there, jolly good on the recipient of their charity.

The only person I know whose had the procedure paid for it herself, after a lot of hard work and business building up her income streams. I have lots of respect for her, but I don't expect anyone around here is really fishing for my respect.

As for the original question... shrug... I've seen nice ones and horrible ones. It wasn't the enhancement surgery itself that made them so.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
July 31st, 2012 at 9:04:43 PM permalink
Does that mean Canadian Health Care does not pay for breast enlargement, Eh ?
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
July 31st, 2012 at 9:16:59 PM permalink

Does that mean Canadian Health Care does not pay for breast enlargement, Eh ?

That's a state secret... I can't possibly reveal, lest my residency card is revoked.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
vert1276
vert1276
  • Threads: 70
August 1st, 2012 at 3:15:30 AM permalink
This thread is destine to be a classic

MarieBicurie
MarieBicurie
  • Threads: 4
August 1st, 2012 at 3:15:36 AM permalink
Where is Jim Jeffries when you need him?
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 207
August 1st, 2012 at 5:22:21 AM permalink

Would you prefer big but fake breasts or small but natural breasts if there was no in-between option??

Unless you're planning on working at a strip club, small and natural is the way to go.

Remember: More than a mouthful is wasted.
I invented a few casino games. Info: http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ ————————————————————————————————————— Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
tsmith
tsmith
August 1st, 2012 at 5:35:08 AM permalink
About 10 years ago a friend of mine got implants. She did it more for the lifting aspect, but went a little bit bigger in the cup size too, to a 36 C. She weighed about 120 at the time so they looked okay.

Today she's 55 years old and weighs about 190 pounds. Some women can gain weight all over and still have tiny breasts but she's the type who will gain weight in her boobs too so now she's a 40 DD and looks ridiculous, like an upside-down bowling pin.

She was standing next to me one day while I was sitting and I had to tell her to either move away or sit down because having her gigantic bazooms right in front of me like that was making me nervous.
DrEntropy
DrEntropy
August 11th, 2012 at 6:58:12 PM permalink

small but natural >> big but fake, and INEC
"Mathematical expectation has nothing to do with results." (Sklansky, Theory of Poker).
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
August 11th, 2012 at 7:33:35 PM permalink
Quote: DrEntropy

small but natural >> big but fake, and INEC

I have no idea what you just said, lol
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
August 11th, 2012 at 9:52:33 PM permalink
My prior position on implants:

Strange. These days most girls plan out the significant dates in their lives:
Fake breasts in.
Snag Rich Husband.
Hire Good Divorce Attorney and good Private Detective
Fake breasts out.
Divorce and Alimony Decree Date celebrated with Divorce Attorney.
Live Happily Everafter as Happily Divorced.

As modified for your situation:
Would depend upon the preferences of the particular men you are trying to attract, not the consensus of the men on this website.

Caveat: Avoid French surgeons who let low prices make one firm the world's leader. The silicone they were using was industrial rather than medical grade.
  • Jump to: