JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
October 13th, 2009 at 2:23:53 PM permalink
This thread is to be used to discuss entertainment available at Terrible's.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 263
May 1st, 2010 at 5:12:06 PM permalink
Not exactly entertainment, I guess, but the ALL DAY attractions coupon for Buffalo Bill's in the FUNBOOK is a pretty good deal if you have time and a car to get down there. Primm is pretty close to nowhere, but there is an outlet mall at that exit and my wife raved about it. And she knows her shopping !
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
May 1st, 2010 at 7:07:31 PM permalink
Every time I pass by Primm the roller coaster doesn't seem to be running. What few times I've been inside lately, the river ride wasn't going either. My advice is to confirm the rides are opperating before driving out there to use that coupon. Agreed, the outlet mall is nice.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 263
May 2nd, 2010 at 5:50:30 AM permalink
Thanks for the heads-up.

When we were there in July 2009, there were only a handful of people in line for the coaster on a Saturday morning. I used the all day coupon from Terrible's and was able to ride it several times before having to leave for the airport.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
  • Jump to: