texasplumr
texasplumr
  • Threads: 13
May 17th, 2015 at 8:17:18 PM permalink
Had Pop Up Pizza tonight. That's some damn good pizza! I had a slice of "The Fremont" and a slice of Meatball pizza. My wife had something with Vegan cheese and mushrooms. She liked hers too.

One of my best friends who lives in LA drove out to meet up with us here. (The Plaza) We all four had pizza and they also had salad. We all four agree that this is some of the best. Nice thin crust and big slices that you can fold up to eat. Very good, thank you!

I still don't notice the smell. But my friends girlfriend said it almost made her sick. She started smoking again while she is here to combat this. She quit smoking on January 1. Said she'll quit when they leave tomorrow. My wife is a smoker so that's probably why she didn't smell it. However, my smeller must be broke. I quit smoking over 10 years ago and I still don't smell it. Go figure.
Stupid is a choice
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
May 18th, 2015 at 12:35:20 AM permalink
Your welcome. Glad I could help. I haven't been there in a while, probably 6 months, but was actually thinking about Pop Up Pizza today because the Plaza and the perfume smell were mentioned in another thread.

That smell is very potent almost burning, and like your friends girlfriend, can almost make me sick, which definitely takes away from enjoying the experience. lol. If the hotel rooms have that smell, I couldn't stay there.
  • Jump to: