joenunz
joenunz
  • Threads: 6
November 25th, 2012 at 10:58:28 AM permalink
Stayed @ GG last weekend (Fri/Sat) with my brother on our annual Vegas trip. We requested a double, non-smoking. Guess where all the double non-smoking rooms are? Yup, right on Fremont Street! Just two floors above the band which plays from 6pm - 2am. We asked to move, they had no other doubles available on Friday and didn't bother to go back and ask on Saturday.

Friday was tough since we flew in the morning and wanted to nap around 6pm...that didn't work!

Saturday was ok, we muddled through by playing blackjack until about 1:30am.

Sunday - Tuesday night at the Mirage was relatively quiet. :)

Insurance is closed.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
November 25th, 2012 at 11:06:08 AM permalink
I'll be at The D in two weeks. I reserved a Premium Corner King thing that's guaranteed to be on the 16th floor or higher.

I went to look up the exact name of the room type just now and saved an additional $50 because there's some special going on now. Thanks for the post! I never would have done that otherwise.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
joenunz
joenunz
November 25th, 2012 at 3:18:16 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

...and saved an additional $50 because there's some special going on now. Thanks for the post! I never would have done that otherwise.

You're welcome. Bet it on 22 at the first roulette table you pass.
Insurance is closed.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
November 25th, 2012 at 8:14:30 PM permalink
I have read that the bathrooms are really small at the GG. Correct?
joenunz
joenunz
November 26th, 2012 at 5:15:50 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

I have read that the bathrooms are really small at the GG. Correct?

The room I was in had a small bathroom (not redone, old tub, but generally clean). I don't care if the bathroom is small as long as there's room to S, S and Shave...

I was not in a suite, I believe those bathrooms were redone.

The regular rooms have new furniture (I concur with the Wiz that the soft beds are uncomfortable)
Insurance is closed.
  • Jump to: