reno
reno
  • Threads: 124
February 3rd, 2012 at 3:55:07 PM permalink
The room quality at Caesars Palace is notoriously inconsistent. The offerings in the newer towers are magnificent, but the mediocre rooms in the older towers just aren't up to par with the other luxury resorts on the Strip. In particular, what's up with this 19 inch tube TV? I've had rooms at Holiday Inn more impressive than this.

I can understand why the executives at Ceasars Entertainment might be reluctant to upgrade every tube TV at Harrah's Laughlin or Tunica Horseshoe. But Caesars Palace is not only their flagship property, its celebrated brand name has been the gold standard in gambling for over 40 years. It's a Las Vegas icon :Evil Kneival jumped their fountains in 1967, Muhammad Ali took a beating there in 1980, Tom Cruise & Dustin Hoffman counted cards there in 1988, George Clooney & Catherine Zeta-Jones honeymooned there in 2003, and Zach Galifinackus survived a nasty hangover there in 2009.

We're talking about one of the most famous hotels in the world. Their rooms should be perfect.

FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
February 3rd, 2012 at 4:54:12 PM permalink
That's why I haven't stayed there yet. I want a guarantee of quality rooms, and the MGM properties seem to do a better job of that.
  • Jump to: