JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
December 20th, 2015 at 3:04:05 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

The best show I saw this trip was Zombie Burlesque. It might have been one of the best shows I've ever seen. At the V Theatre at Miracle Mile Shops.

Teddys:

Why would post something like that ? Just saw Zombie Burlesque last night based on your recommendation, and it is one of the WORST shows I have ever seen in Vegas (along with "Bottoms-Up" and "Forever Plaid").

It reminded me of a Halloween show that a local Theatre company would write and put on at Halloween.

No chemistry, no charisma, very little entertainment. In fact, I thought one of the most interesting parts was the show credit animation and interaction with the cast BEFORE the show actually even started.

You have been warned...... about this Show AND Teddys' show recommendations !
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
December 20th, 2015 at 3:32:10 PM permalink
Apparently some are more into Zombies than others?
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 20th, 2015 at 3:35:56 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Apparently some are more into Zombies than others?

Or just have their own opinions.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 20th, 2015 at 3:50:48 PM permalink
You went to a show called "Zombie Burlesque" and you expected it to be good? My best hope for that would be that it was so bad it was ridiculously funny. Sounds like it didn't get there, either.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
December 20th, 2015 at 6:24:58 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Teddys:

Why would post something like that ? Just saw Zombie Burlesque last night based on your recommendation, and it is one of the WORST shows I have ever seen in Vegas (along with "Bottoms-Up" and "Forever Plaid").

It reminded me of a Halloween show that a local Theatre company would write and put on at Halloween.

No chemistry, no charisma, very little entertainment. In fact, I thought one of the most interesting parts was the show credit animation and interaction with the cast BEFORE the show actually even started.

You have been warned...... about this Show AND Teddys' show recommendations !

Wow! You definitely do have to be in the right frame of mind for the lunacy. It is NOT My Fair Lady. But it sticks with you. I stand by my opinion. The MC was very, very good I thought.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 20th, 2015 at 7:57:53 PM permalink
Is this a topless show with zombies? How could anyone not laugh and enjoy that?
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
December 20th, 2015 at 10:16:21 PM permalink

Wow! You definitely do have to be in the right frame of mind for the lunacy. It is NOT My Fair Lady. But it sticks with you. I stand by my opinion. The MC was very, very good I thought.

There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
December 20th, 2015 at 10:16:23 PM permalink

Not sure how to make this a POLL now. But....

a) I have actually seen this show and agree with TeddyS.

- No Shame with That. Well a little shame.

b) I have seen this show and agree with JohnnyQ.

ps: this is the correct answer.

Tiebreakers go to the Wiz. Sorry Wiz, this is NOT a show anyone would like. BUT sometimes you gotta take one for the TEAM.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
December 20th, 2015 at 10:34:46 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Is this a topless show with zombies

No
Quote: Boz

Q: How could anyone not laugh and enjoy that?

A: See above.
  • Jump to: