Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
  • Threads: 58
March 3rd, 2015 at 8:09:41 AM permalink
If you have a car or access to car service and you are staying on the strip, it is worth it to shoot out West Flamingo just past the RIO and you can pick up a couple bags of snacks and drinks for normal pricing. There are many places both on the south and north sides of Flamingo a few traffic lights past Rio/Gold Coast, etc. Just a reminder.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
March 3rd, 2015 at 8:30:01 AM permalink
If you have a car, then wouldn't, say, Smith's on Flamingo & Buffalo or Albertsons on Flamingo & Durango have "normal" prices as well?

If you're on the strip, there's also a Vons on Tropicana & Maryland.
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
March 3rd, 2015 at 8:34:25 AM permalink
Just gravitate west, we like some of the smaller restaurants on W. Flamingo. Blueberry Hill for one. All services for out of town'ers are around there also in a short distance.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
March 3rd, 2015 at 9:30:15 AM permalink
Walgreens doesn't allow deviation from their national price structure, and there are several on the strip. Their prices are at least as good as you'd find at the gas stations, etc. on Flamingo.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
March 3rd, 2015 at 9:44:51 AM permalink
But if you're doing any significant gambling it'll be comped, and if you are AP'ing you now have to consider time vs cost analysis.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
March 3rd, 2015 at 9:47:56 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

But if you're doing any significant gambling it'll be comped, and if you are AP'ing you now have to consider time vs cost analysis.

I do significant gambling and I am 7 stars at CET. There is always stuff we need for a week long stay. Going to the gift shop doesn't cut it for us. Even though it is comp'd, the products are either wrong in in school cafeteria sizes, etc.
  • Jump to: