lucky7
lucky7
  • Threads: 3
April 12th, 2012 at 1:24:33 PM permalink
Of course nothing compares to a real international excursion to dine in Paris, but the critics of TravelwithCarnet.com agree that these Las Vegas restaurants deliver the essence of French culinary perfection. Indulge in the best of French cuisine prepared by star chefs Alain Ducasse, Joel Robuchon, Pierre Gagnaire, and Guy Savoy.

Located on the 23rd floor of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel,Pierre Gagnaire is known for his eclectic and successful experimentation with a range of textures and tastes. Try his beef sirloin with escargot sauce and an unusual side of broccoli ice cream or tomato fig tart.

L’Atellier de Joel Robuchon at the MGM Grand boasts an open kitchen where you can watch genius unfold while the elegant dining room at Joel Robuchon (winner of 26 Michelin awards) is appropriately equipped with full staff for a true fine dining experience.

Make a reservation at Guy Savoy’s Restaurant in Caesar’s Palace and experience the world-renowned genius for yourself. Whether you choose to submit yourself to his seasonal 10-course meal or prefer a-la-carte options, Savoy prepares every ingredient with perfection and expertise.

Alain Ducasse's Mix is also known for its magnificent cuts of steak and selection of 1,200 fine wines fit for French royalty. This is surprisingly one of the best steakhouses in Las Vegas.

TravelwithCarnet.com is a digital, eco-friendly customizable travel guide; visit TravelwithCarnet.com for more helpful travel tips.
pacomartin
pacomartin
  • Threads: 649
April 12th, 2012 at 7:10:02 PM permalink
Quote: lucky7

TravelwithCarnet.com is a digital, eco-friendly customizable travel guide; visit TravelwithCarnet.com for more helpful travel tips.

Please add something of your own to your post.
Wavy70
Wavy70
  • Threads: 15
April 12th, 2012 at 8:15:39 PM permalink
I have had the PopTart Fried Rice at Guy Savoys. Heaven.
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.
NicksGamingStuff
NicksGamingStuff
  • Threads: 50
April 13th, 2012 at 4:39:55 AM permalink
My favorite restaurant in las vegas is Go Wild Sushi. It is inexpensive and good! I have eaten at Joel Roubouchon and it was amazing, but at $500 for two with a 1/2 bottle of wine (the cheapest option) I am not in a rush to go back. I would rather spend $40 for sushi for two at Go Wild and get a bunch of yummy rolls. I still have not found a good burrito in this town! Wizard likes Orchids Garden dim sum, it is good but is a standard sf dimsum place so I was not overly impressed, but did enjoy lunch with him there a few months ago.
  • Jump to: