kristim55
kristim55
  • Threads: 1
December 2nd, 2009 at 1:48:41 PM permalink
Anyone have favorite spots in Vegas to celebrate the holidays?

I always make sure I check out the Bellagio Conservatory and the Ethel M Cactus Garden (all lit up with twinkling lights).

I'm going to check out Snow in the Square this year -- apparently every night at 7:00 they have a snowfall at Town Square.

Oh, and I'm runnning December 5th in the Las Vegas Great Santa Run. It's at Town Square, and it's a 5K that you run in a santa suit. They're trying for a record for the number of santas in the event.
MrPapagiorgio
MrPapagiorgio
  • Threads: 58
December 4th, 2009 at 8:56:23 AM permalink
The M is claiming to be lighting the nation's largest Christmas Tree this year.. oh la la?
So I says to him, I said "Get your own monkey!"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
December 4th, 2009 at 3:02:32 PM permalink
Quote: kristim55

Anyone have favorite spots in Vegas to celebrate the holidays?

I always make sure I check out the Bellagio Conservatory and the Ethel M Cactus Garden (all lit up with twinkling lights).

I'm going to check out Snow in the Square this year -- apparently every night at 7:00 they have a snowfall at Town Square.

Oh, and I'm runnning December 5th in the Las Vegas Great Santa Run. It's at Town Square, and it's a 5K that you run in a santa suit. They're trying for a record for the number of santas in the event.

I had no idea Vegas even did anything for Christmas. Two years ago a coworker and I went because neither of us had any family, etc in our time zone so I said, "Let's hit Vegas!" If we didn't know it was Christmas Eve we would never have known.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
  • Jump to: