Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
June 27th, 2017 at 6:07:00 PM permalink
https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/food/new-las-vegas-strip-bar-features-robot-bartenders-video/

In the Miracle Mile shops. I love the idea based on the novelty of it. Using basic house liquor they will have $1 or less in a $14 drink that tourists will gladly pay for, just for the chance for a photo and to tell their friends online they had a robot serve them. Obviously high rent and development costs but taking new chances like this shows the American entrepreneurial spirit is still alive. I hope they survive and thrive.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
June 27th, 2017 at 6:14:08 PM permalink
Fun fact, those robots are scaled down versions of the articulating arms that are part of the ride system for The Harry Potter Ride at Universal studios, and I think some other rides now as well. Same company making them.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 28th, 2017 at 3:11:49 PM permalink
Has anyone been to this lately? We were there shortly after they opened. It was ok but not worth the extra cost of the drink. I think my long Island was 14. I would prefer to go to carnival court and pay 12
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 28th, 2017 at 5:18:31 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Has anyone been to this lately? We were there shortly after they opened. It was ok but not worth the extra cost of the drink. I think my long Island was 14. I would prefer to go to carnival court and pay 12

Walked by a couple times last month, still open. But it looked dead every time , no way they are making any money considering the lease and the equipment regardless of the retail. You still need volume and it appears they don’t have it.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
December 28th, 2017 at 8:43:21 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Fun fact, those robots are scaled down versions of the articulating arms that are part of the ride system for The Harry Potter Ride at Universal studios,

There's a Harry Potter ride? Is he wearing pants
or is it a family place.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
  • Jump to: