pacomartin
  • Threads: 649
March 31st, 2011 at 10:39:35 PM permalink
Like Vegas Gang Podcasts?
progrocker
progrocker
  • Threads: 4
March 31st, 2011 at 11:05:04 PM permalink
I tried all the more well known Vegas podcasts (the above, Five Hundy by Midnight and The Strip) and was put off by the poor production values. I guess I'm spoiled by the polished ACE Broadcasting podcasts (Adam Carola, Larry Miller, etc.). If someone could do a Vegas cast and sound like a broadcast FM/satellite radio show I'd give it a chance.
Solo venimos, solo nos vamos. Y aqui nos juntamos, juntos que estamos.
toastcmu
toastcmu
  • Threads: 17
April 1st, 2011 at 5:21:27 AM permalink
I usually listen to these on my commute back and forth to the office (Five Hundy / Vegas Gang / The Strip). Frank Kneeland just started a gambling/Vp related one, but I haven't had a chance to listen to it. Anything that can take my mind off a DC traffic backup helps....

-B
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
April 1st, 2011 at 7:42:29 AM permalink
I'm not quite sure of the difference between an I-pod and an I-pad but I know I have neither. I've recently learned that I-pods are not necessary to receive them and that they are merely internet radio shows of some sort. For some reason radio seems to be a booming business with alot of narrow-casting going on. I rarely used my computer's speakers and after a visitor's four year old daughter played some sort of Dora the Explorer game on my computer (at three in the morning!!!) nothing seems to worked right with those speakers.

It seems there is a Video channel for Vegas that is an assemblage of six different video production companies each doing some segment of the Vegas related market such as discussing cocktails or the like. I've not watched that either.
  • Jump to: